Being Healthy

The Beautiful Word

Jongkook can finally go to school after a week rest. He miss all his classmates,especially Ji Hyo even though he sees her almost everyday. 

During the one week, Jongkook and Ji Hyo became very good friends. Jongkook have grown more feelings about Ji Hyo and likes her more. Ji Hyo have also been addicted by Jongkook's charm. She forgets Gary totally.

Ji Hyo as always, walks to school with Jongkook. As they are both good in sports, Ji Hyo became the ace and Jongkook is the sparta. Therefore, the couple name is spartace. 

" The spartace! " Jae Suk shouted when they entered the class together. The class laughed. They welcomed Jongkook back sincerely. 

"Kookie ah. Welcome back. "Suk Jin make fun of his name. " Haha. That's so cute. " Gwang Soo exclaims. 

Miss Jung entered the class and carried on with lesson. As Jongkook have not been in school for a week, he did not learn the things miss Jung covered. Therefore, Miss Jung asked Gary and Ji Hyo to teach him. When Jongkook heard it, he was unsure of his feelings, Ji Hyo with Gary. But, he is also happy that Ji Hyo teaches him. 

After school, Gary talked with Ji Hyo. " Ji Hyo ah. Can you help me with Jongkook? I am busy. " " Ok oppa. " Ji Hyo agreed. 

Ji Hyo went to Jongkook's house with Jongkook. Ji Hyo teaches him patiently. " Ji Hyo ah, where is Gary?" "O, he said he have something on.." 

After the 2hours help, Jongkook learnt everything. Jongkook thanked Ji Hyo. After a while after Ji Hyo left, Jongkook went out to 'G' shopping centre. He wents up to level5 where there is the library and arcade. When he is about to enter the library to study, he saw Gary in the arcade with some gangster-like boys. He immediately takes a photo. 

In the library, Jongkook couldn't believe his eyes. A pure Gary became like a gangster. He was thinking if he should tell Ji Hyo, but, he doesn't want people to say he is talking behind others' people's back. 

He immediately call the most mature Jae Suk. "Hyung. I have something I need to ask you for the correct way. " " What is it?" " Er.....I saw Gary at the arcade with some gangster at 'G' shopping centre. " " I thought he is at your house?" " No. He didn't. He told Ji Hyo he is busy. " " Ok. I will come by as I am just around the corner. " Jae Suk arrived in 5 minutes." Hyung. "

They both observed Gary and his friends.

After 15 minutes,  Gary and his friends left. Jongkook and Jae Suk decided to stalk them. Gary and his friends went to a very old looking house at 'F' street. They knocked on the door rhythmically 5 times and someone opened. 

Jae Suk and Gary only knocked 3 times. But, no one open. Following Gary, they knocked 5 times. Onky this time, someone opened. 

They were shocked to find that it was a gambling den. They couldn't believe that Gary went to gamble. As it is illegal, they immediately took some pictures. After 3minutes, they left. As they walked to Jongkook's house, they passed by a police station. They immediately decide to give evidence to the police to handle. " Jongkook ah. We should give the evidence to the police. If not, those people will do more illegal things. " Jongkook agreed. 

They went in to the police station and gave evidence. They police team when to the place immediately and caught them. The captain of the police team,  Sir Kim, thank them as those people opened many illegal dens in the world. And they are what the police have been looking for for many years. As they are trained in running, it became much harder. 

When Jongkook and Jae Suk saw Gary, they were very shameful to have those friends. Gary was angry st they betrayed him at first, but, he also knows that Jae Suk will only do correct things. 

" Hyung. How do we tell the class and miss Jung? " " Erm.....the police will handle it. I guess. " " Sir, may I ask how long will Kang Gary be in there? He can't be in school right? Will you tell the principal? " "Your good friend will be in there depending on the crime. The longest time is 5 years and shortest, 12weeks. Yes. We will inform the school about this matter. " They thanked Sir Kim. 

Meanwhile, Jongkook is thinking how to tell Ji Hyo about this matter as Ji Hyo like Gary.......