The Holidays

The Beautiful Word

Thry meet up in the holidays to do their homeworks. They meet at Ji Hyo's house. As some of them don't know where Ji Hyo stay, Ji Hyo agreed to bring them from the seafood market.

They reached Ji Hyo's house and her omma cooked lunch for them. "Thank you for the food. You have such good cooking skills. I heard from Ji Hyo that you are a swimmer. Did you take part in any competitions? " Joongki said. " Good that you like it. You are Joongki the flower boy right? You look so pretty! Yes, I took part in the 1990s swimming competition when I am 14 years old. " Ji Hyo's omma answered. " Haha. I am Joongki. I bet Ji Hyo must be a good swimmer. " " Haha. She is still learning from her appa. Her appa is a swimming coach." 

After eating their lunch, they proceed to Ji Hyo's room. They are fascinated to see that Ji Hyo's room.is in a mess filled with snacks! " Woah, that doesn't look like you..." Jae Suk said out loud which make Ji Hyo embarrass and the rest to laugh. Ji Hyo immediately pack her stuffs while blushing. " How I wish Dong Hoon can join us. " Gwang Soo exclaims. At the same time, Haha sent a chat to them. " Hi guys. I reached Germany. I am fine. Did the teachers give a lot of homeworks? I miss you guys. How I wish I can be in Korea as fast as possible.... " Jongkook sent him bk a message. " Haroro ya, we are all at Ji Hyo's house doing homework. Miss Jung gave us a lot of homework. We can't do it." Haha replied. " Making me so jealous! " The others laughed. 

They completed most of the homework in 4 hours. They agreed to go to Gwang Soo's house tomorrow.