4 Months Later

The Beautiful Word

It have been 9 months since Gary's sentence and today is the last day. As Gary is just an accomplice and he have been obedient in jail, he can finish his sentence earlier. They visited and took Gary out. "Oppa! You are finally out!!! "Ji Hyo said excitedly. "Gary ah. Don't repeat your mistakes and don't let history repeat itself. " Jae Suk said. Gary was touched by his friends' love. 

They took Gary back to the orphanage. To Gary's surprise, he saw Jongkook's parents talking to Mdm Hong, the orphanage-in-charge. "Hee Gun, they adopted you. They are Mr and Mrs Kim. " Mdm Hong said. " Who is Hee Gun? " Gwang Soo asked. "It is mine name. Gary is a name given by Mdm Hong. Hee Gun is the name given by my real birth parents who dumped me at the rubbish bin when I am only 3 weeks old and only left the identity book....."Gary said."O, sorry for asking. " Gwang Soo immediately apologise. "Thank you for adopting me. Thank you hyung. Thank you Mr and Mrs Kim. " Gary thanked. "Gary ah, now, we are brothers. I am going to treat you as a real blood brother." Jongkook said. 

They took Gary to their house in Seoul. Gary shares a room with Jongkook. Jongkook's mother prepared dinner for them. "Hyung. Thank you so much. I don't  think I can ever repay you. " Gary thanked. 

After dinner, the rest went home while Jongkook's parents talked to Gary. " Do you want us to call you Gary or Hee Gun?" " Erm...anything that makes you comfortable. " "Okay, Gary. Treat this place as your own home. " " Okay. Erm...how do you want me to address you? " " If you are uncomfortable, call us Mr and Mrs Kim first. Than if you are comfortable, you than address us as appa and omma. " " Thank you appa and omma. " Gary addressed them immediately. Jongkook's parents were touched. 

After showering, Gary immediately falls asleep on the soft and comfortable bed as his bed in the orphanage is hard. As Jongkook saw Gary fall asleep, he decided not to wake him up....