It Is Decided

The Beautiful Word

Gary have loss all hope on Ji Hyo. Gary gave spartace his blessings. " Wae, Kang Gary?" Ji Hyo asked. Gary just kept quiet. 

The others also gave spartace their blessing and hope they can stay long. The spartace couple have been getting a lot of fame in school. 

After school, they went to Jongkook's house. Joongki and Gwang Soo is unable to attend as they have their own family gathering. They did their homeworks and revise for the upcoming exams. As all of them wanted to study different subjects, they were spilted into groups in different rooms. Only Ji Hyo and Jongkook chose Science while Suk Jin and Jae Suk  history,  Haha and Gary literature. " Haha. Really a mind teleportation. Both Jongkook and Ji Hyo chose the same subject to study. " Jae Suk made fun of them. 

After completing homework, they sat down and have a honest talk game. It is a game where they have to answer all the answers honestly. Ji Hyo is the first. 

" Haha, Gary, who do you prefer?" Suk Jin asked. " Kang Gary! " Ji Hyo chose. " Gary, Jongkook?" " Kim kookie! " After all, Ji Hyo's choice is still Jongkook. After that, Jae Suk asked Ji Hyo a shock question. " Ji Hyo ah. What do you want Gary to do for you for.you to accept his love? " " Er.....oppa...mianhae. I only love kookie...I mean Jongkook. I will never change the love. No matter how many gifts Gary oppa will give me just to accept his love, I will still not accept him. Because, there is already no more love between us. I just treated him as my older brother. And, I didn't accept his love because he have been to the jail or whatsoever. It is just that love cannot be forced. " Ji Hyo answered almost tearing. Jongkook immediately comfort her down. Jongkook is used to comforting Ji Hyo already. "I am happy when you are out of jail, because, this is what a sister feels when her older brother is out and have freedom... " Ji Hyo continued. The others except Gary and Jongkook were shocked by Ji Hyo's cry. They hugged Ji Hyo and comforted her. Ji Hyo stopped crying after a minute. 

 

Note to readers:

As most of you have chosen the spartace fanfic,.I have written it.