True Feelings

The Beautiful Word

" Wow...Jongkook actually went to the gym to have muscles for me?! I can't believe it! I feel bad for not really liking him. He did so much for me. But, I don't really like him...but, is that true. But, why when I meet him in school or anywhere,  my heart doesn't beat as fast when I see Gary? Do I really like Jongkook, not Gary?" Ji Hyo asked herself once she reached home. 

She tucked herself under her blanket and wondered. " Er...Jae Suk Oppa, are you free now to have a talk?" " Ah, Ji Hyo. Sorry I am busy. I have to babysit my baby cousin Ji Suk. If you are not busy, why don't you come to my house and help me? And we can talk at the same time." " Thank you Oppa. I will reach your house at 1.30 pm. Thank you so much."

Ji Hyo reached Jae Suk's house exactly at 1.30 pm. " Woah, Ji Hyo ah. So exact! Exactly at 1.30 pm sharp! Come, let's go and see the baby."

Jae Suk brings Ji Hyo to his room and see the baby. " Woah, your room is really green. What's that in the cage?" " O, that's a grasshopper. Do you want me to take it out?" Jae Suk teased. " Ah! Oppa, please don't. You really love green and grasshopper. Haiz can't believe it..." 

" Ah...Ah..." Ji Suk started crying. They immediately stop their small talk. " Ji Suk ah, don't cry anymore. " Ji Hyo talks to Ji Suk. 

" Haha, no use. It's his lunch time. That's why he is crying I guess. Let's go down to the kitchen. Do you mind helping me take the baby porridge from the steamer?" Ji Hyo went to the kitchen and took out the porridge. Can I help to feed?" Ji Hyo asked. " Okay. But, he is very fussy with who feeding him. " " Okay. I try." Ji Hyo tried and Ji Suk did not cry. " Woah, he didn't cry. O yea. You have a younger twins siblings isn't it. Ji Kook and Ji Eun. You must have fed them a lot. " " Haha." 

" I thought you have somethings to ask me? What is it." " O..Erm. What is a person going to feel if that person meets someone he/she love? I am asking for a friend...yea.." " Erm...your heart will beat very fast and will have some difficulty talking to that person face to face. You will keep thinking of that person day and everything that person do makes you smile. " "Ok. I will tell my friend."

" O,  it's 3 already. I have to go back home. Bye, Jae Suk Oppa. " " Ok. Annyeong. "