Birthday

The Beautiful Word

"Jae Suk hyung. Can we go to your house later? "Haha asked. "wae?" "I wanted to visit your parents. Ans see if they are fine. " "Haha, thanks. They are fine. You can come if you want. " "What about me then? " Gwang Soo asked. " For? " Jae Suk answered. "cause.....you are my destiny.... "Gwang Soo sings the song. " Who wants to be your destiny! " "me!" "whatever. You all can come to my house later."

Today is actually Jae Suk's birthday. But,he is too busy preparing for his debut  in KBS. They have prepared this surprise for two weeks already. They got Jae Suk's parents agreement before going to their house and asked if they can keep this a secret. 

After school, they went to Jae Suk's house even before lunch. " Dong Hoon ah, you don't want lunch? " Jae Suk asked. " No thanks. We are full from the recess earlier. " " But I am hungry...." " Then, let's go to your house earlier! " Ji Hyo said. They walked and walked. " Eh? Where's kookie?" Jae Suk asked. " Er....I am not sure. But, kookie. Haha!! It's so funny!!!" Ji Hyo laughed. " As his girlfriend, how come you don't know where is he?" Actually, Jongkook have gone to prepare the cake and food. He is already in Jae Suk's house. When they are reaching, Joongki called Jongkook to come out to prevent suspicion. " Mianhaeyo. I am late. The teacher told me to help me do something. " Jongkook said. Without any suspicions,they walked in. 

They knew that Jae Suk is really very hungry as his stomach is growling while they are in the lift. " Hyung. It is okay to growl now. But please don't fart. We are crammed in this small lift. " Gwang Soo said. As soon he said, Jae Suk farted. " So sorry...." Jae Suk said in embarrassment. Meanwhile, they blames Gwang Soo for jinxing. 

When they entered, Jae Suk is shocked to see his parents. " Appa, omma. I thought you are at work?" " We took the day off for you. Do you remember what day is today?" " Er...." Jae Suk guessed. "My birthday! " He continued. 

They entered the kitchen and Jae Suk is shocked to see trays of delicious food. " I'm sooo hungry. " Jae Suk said. " Then,let's eat now. " Suk Jin said. 

After eating and rest for a while, they ate the cake. " Oppa. Make a wish before blowing the candle. " Ji Hyo said. Jae Suk immediately makes one. His wish is to succeed in his KBS debut and be the national youngest emcee. 

After eating the cake,.they sat down and talked. " Guys. I'm so thankful for you all. I am so lucky to have you all as my friend. "Jae Suk thanked. " Jongkook oppa. Do you know what Jae Suk Oppa called you just now? " Ji Hyo said. " What. " Jongkook answered. " Ji Hyo ah!" Jae Suk shouted. " Er......he called you kookie. " Jongkook immediately gave him a light punch.