The Girl Next Door

The Beautiful Word

There is a new girl that came to their school today. She went to class.1-21 which is next to their class. She is a pretty girl called Yoon Eunhye. " Jongkook hyung. let's check out the girl next door! " Gary asked Jongkook. " Ah, yes!  Let's go together! "

" Er.... Oppa, do you know where is the staff room?  I need to find Miss Kim. " Eunhye asks Gary and Jongkook. " Ah, yes. It is downstairs level 2 and turn left. " Eunhye thanked them. 

" Hyung, she is so pretty! " Gary admired. Jongkook blush immediately and forgets about his love for Ji Hyo. 

After school, Jongkook met Eunhye near the stairs. " o, Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Jongkook. From class 1-20. You?" " I am Yoon Eunhye. I am from class 1-21. O, my ride is here. I have fun meeting you." 

" Jae Suk hyung,  do you realise that Jongkook always blush when he meet the girl next door, Eunhye? Do you want to make fun of him? " Haha asked. " Haha ya, I saw that coming. O, do you also realise that Jongkook have been to the gym lately? My friends have seen him there. Why is he suddenly so obessed with Muscles? If not, YOON EUNHYE?!" 

They have all mistaken the thought that Jongkook's muscle is for Eunhye. Therefore, he is always made fun for being with Eunhye. " Why do the class think my muscles is for Eunhye? It is not! It is for...." Jongkook talked to himself until he was interupted with Joongki. " Who, hyung." " Er...nothing. "" Or not,  who is your muscles for? " " No one! " " If not for Eunhye.....for Ji Hyo!? " This made Jongkook shocked. As he doesn't believe a blur Joongki will find out the answer. " What Ji Hyo?! " Jae Suk asked. He happened to be around there when Joongki said " Er...Jae Suk hyung. We are just asking what is Jongkook..... " Jongkook covered Joongki's mouth " For who?!" Jae Suk asked. " Er...no one hyung. " Jongkook said covering Joongki's mouth. " Ermmm! ERMM!!!" Joongki murmured. When Jae Suk left, Jongkook let go of his hand. " YA! Wait...it is really Ji Hyo? " " Er....yes. I liked her. Knowing that Ji Hyo likes muscles,  I went the gym daily after school to get them." Jongkook said in embarrassment. " Ah..." " Don't you dare to tell anyone!  Or i..." Jongkook threatened." Okay....." Joongki was frightened and therefore he agree not to tell anyone. But, they doesn't know that, Haha is upstairs and could hear what they are all saying. " O.....this is the reason! I have to tell the others! Haha said mischievously. He calls Jae Suk immediately. " Annyeonghaseyo,  hyung! This is Haha. I overheard that Jongkook's muscles is for Ji Hyo. Do you want to make fun of them? " " O...it is for Ji Hyo. I thought it is for Eunhye. I don't think it will be a good idea to make fun of them. Ji Hyo is not a good choice to make fun of. And Jongkook got big muscles already. " " O...ya.. Just tell it to the class. Annyeong." 

The next ended....