Sadness

The Beautiful Word

They arrived late and Jongkook have been sent to the operation room already. "I hope Jongkookie Oppa is fine...opps!" Ji Hyo said. She accidentally called Jongkook as Jongkookie. This made Jae Suk . " Ji Hyo ah. Wait till you are aged 18 and above before you call him that. Jongkookie. Haha. Too early for that. " Ji Hyo blushed and was  very embarrassed. They agreed to wait till the operation is finished. Jongkook's parents did not eat anything. Therefore, Haha bought them some food from the hospital canteen. 

" Jongkook ah. He is such a sweet guy. Hopes he is alright. " Suk Jin prayed. 

" Jongkook hyung. We are outside waiting for you." Gary prayed. 

Meanwhile, Jae Suk saw Ji Hyo crying silently at a corner near the washroom. " Ji Hyo ah. What happened to you? Are you alright? " " Oppa... " Ji Hyo hugs Jae Suk and he comforted her." Wae. Anything happened to you?" " Oppa. I feel so apologetic to Jongkook Oppa. He went to the gym for me. I made him in this state. I just can't... " Jae Suk covered Ji Hyo's mouth before she could finish her words. " Ji Hyo ah. This is not your fault. I know Jongkook likes you dearly and wants your love. But, Jongkook will never want you to cry. " Jae Suk comforts Ji Hyo. " I landed him in this state. Why can't the person be me! Why am I so not obvious to the surroundings. Why did I only have eyes for Gary! WHY! Why can't I just look at Jongkook Oppa. This is all my fault. All my mistake! " Ji Hyo cries even harder. " Ji Hyo ah..." Jae Suk tighten his hug. 

Ji Hyo continued weeping. " Ji Hyo ah. When the operation is finished, Jongkook will not want you to see you red-eyed. He will feel sad and will think wrongly. This will not help in this operation. Don't cry..." Hearing that, Ji Hyo stopped crying. 

A nurse came out and told them the operation will end in approximately 3 more hours. " don't worry. This operation is in a 99.9%rate of success. He will be fine.." the nurse said. 

This made all the them relief. "Auntie, uncle. Why don't you eat first? We will be here. " Ji Hyo said. " Sorry. But,we don't have any appetite now. Thank you for your kindness. "

After 3 hours, Jongkook came out. The operation was a success. But, because of the medicine, Jongkook is still asleep. This medicine is too strong that Jongkook have to sleep for another day. As Jongshin is at home alone, Jongkook's parents went back home. Ji Hyo, Joongki and Jae Suk decided to stay and to wait for Jongkook to be awake. 

" Oppa, please wake up as soon as possible. " Ji Hyo prayed. 

When Joongki and Jae Suk when to the toilet, Ji Hyo talked to Jongkook even though he is asleep. " Oppa. This is Ji Hyo. Can you hear me? I hope you could. Sorry, Oppa for landing you in this state. I am so sorry. I did not looked at you closely for once at all. I am so touched by your effort you put in. But, this is way too much for me. For me, you went to the gym daily to train and to have muscles. You previously hate sweating. You have changed. You didn't have to do this for me...." Ji Hyo's talk is interupted by Joongki and Jae Suk. They saw Ji Hyo wiping her tears off but Ji Hyo denied. 

But, they did not know that Jongkook is awake and could hear what are they talking about...

The very next day, Ji Hyo slept lying at the side of the bed. Jongkook was awake and he touched Ji Hyo's hand. Ji Hyo felt something touch her and immediately wake up. Seeing Jongkook wake up, Ji Hyo was so happy that she was trembling. " Ji Hyo ah...why don't you go home and rest? Won't your parents worry about you? And you are a girl. Aren't you afraid something will happen to you?" " Oppa, thank you for all your effort. Thank you for your concern. But, you don't have to do this for me...." " Ji Hyo ah. I heard it last night....." Ji Hyo is suddenly embarrassed. " Oppa. For your hard work, I will repay you. I will do anything you want me to. " Jongkook decided to tease Ji Hyo. " Ji Hyo ah. Bobo. " Ji Hyo wsd shocked and did not want to do it. " Ji Hyo ah. I.thought you will do anything? " " Er..." " Haha! A promise is a promise. Never break it or you will get bad luck. " " Er.....okay...." Ji Hyo was reluctant to do it. When she goes nearer to his cheeks,  Jongkook immediately take an apple that was beside him, making Ji Hyo giving the apple a Bobo. " " Haha. You are fooled. " Ji Hyo was annoyed at Jongkook's action. 

Meanwhile, Joongki and Jae Suk woke up. " O, Jongkook ah. You woke up. And...why is there a lip mark on the Apple? It looks like Ji Hyo's. Why did she kiss the apple for? " Jae Suk kissed. " No. We kissed on the Apple..." Ji Hyo was soooo annoyed at him and almost boxed him....