Obsessed with muscles

The Beautiful Word

" I need to win Ji Hyo's heart! Muscles! That's what I need! I need to go to the gym daily to get my muscles! I need to be stronger and muscular than Gary! I don't care about being sweaty! Ji Hyo is much more important! "Jongkook was determined. 

It was Saturday today and the gym is open. He went there in his sport shirt and do some warm-ups first before the real exercise. The images of Ji Hyo appeared in his mind while exercising. "Now, for the real thing! I will start by running on the treadmill! 30 minutes at least!" He ran and ran with no wish to stop. 

30 minutes passed and he challenged the dumbbells. He took each weight by weight. " Arghh...so heavy! But, for the sake of winning Ji Hyo's heart, it is all worth it! Ji Hyo ah, wait for Oppa okay? In few months, I will have bigger muscles than Gary! "

This is the very first time Jongkook exercise for a girl he love so much. It is also his first time sweating so much. 

" So tiring. I should stop and wash up. I don't want to strain my muscles too much or get muscle aches." Jongkook went for a wash up. He realised exercising is actually a good thing. He is determined to change his choice of food and to eat all the healthy food. He drinks protein shakes everyday.

The next day, he went to the gym and to the swimming pool. He repeated his steps like the previous day. " Ji Hyo ah. Saranghaeyo. Wait for me!" He exercised and exercised. He did not even want to stop. His umma was finding his suspicious as he hate sweating and exercising. She phones Jongkook and ask for his reasons. " Jongkook ah. Why did you exercise suddenly? You went so early and I can't believe it! " " Erm.....Umma. I liked exercising now. I just want to do it. " Just like this, the call ended. 

He went to the swimming pool to get a better shape. He swims for 2 hours. He meets Ji Hyo coincidentally. " Oh, Ji Hyo annyeonghaseyo. Do you want to join me for a swim? " " Yes Oppa. Kind of shocked to see you here, I thought you hate exercising? " " Haha I wanted to relax after a long tired day. You came here because...? " He did not tell Ji Hyo the truth." My parents are swimmers and they bring me to the swimming pool with them when they train. I am always bored when I am hete. Thank goodness I met you here! "Ji Hyo replied.

The two swam until it was lunch time. It was time for Ji Hyo to go. " Oppa, my parents wanted to ask you if you are able to go to lunch with us. They wanted to meet you as well." Ji Hyo asks him kindly." Er...yes. Thank you. " Jongkook agreed and went for lunch with them. " Annyeonghaseyo. " He greets Ji Hyo parents kindly. " Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. You are Jongkook? You have such a cute face!" Jongkook just smiles.

They went to a fast food restaurant and eats. Jongkook is just so happy to be able to have such a day with Ji Hyo. He smiles and chats with Ji Hyo's parents. They are all happy to have such a friend to talk and to be friends.