Jongkook and Ji Hyo

The Beautiful Word

They have physical education today and they are playing hide and seek. As Jongkook went to the gym lately, he is known to run very fast, like sparta. Therefore, he got this nickname. On the other hand, Ji Hyo is good in hide and seek. The people hiding is Ji Hyo,  Joongki, Jae Suk and Suk Jin. The seekers is Jongkook, Gwang Soo, Gary and Haha.

After 30 minutes, Jae Suk and Suk Jin were caught. Outside classroom 1-10, Jongkook met Ji Hyo. " Ah!!! Oppa, please let me go. " Ji Hyo starts showing aegyo. This makes Jongkook's heart flutter. While Jongkook is in a shock state, Ji Hyo escapes from his hands. To make Ji Hyo afraid, Jongkook shouted" I am going to catch you the next time I see you!" Ji Hyo smiled at Jongkook.

When they are talking, Joongki and Gary saw each other. "Ommo. Ah! Gary hyung. Please let me go. " He started singing a parody of frozen let it go. " Let me go, let me go..." " No. I will need to catch you. Didn't you forget,  the winner is going to get a coupon to give to Miss Jung when you did not complete your homework. That's a good deal! " While Gary is thinking of his coupon, Joongki flee. " YA! Song Joongki. I am going to catch you. " 

After 5 minutes,  Joongki was caught by Jongkook and went to the classroom which acted as a " jail" for peoplr who got caught. Only Ji Hyo remained. The physical education period is ending in 15 minutes if Ji Hyo is not caught, her group will get the coupon. Everyone in the "jail" hopes and pray for her win. 

While escaping, Ji Hyo saw Jongkook again. " Ah! Oppa. Please. Please let me go." Ji Hyo pleaded and hug Jongkook's leg to prevent him from moving. As Jongkook don't want to see Ji Hyo in this state, he let her go. Jongkook blushed. 

The hide and seek is ending in class 1 minute. Ji Hyo is going to win. But, this make Jongkook think " should I let Ji Hyo go? " While he is thinking,  the one minute is up. Ji Hyo's team is the winner. " Song Ji Hyo. Song Ji Hyo. " her team cheered. 

" Ah! We could have won! " Gwang Soo said in displease. To act like he did not let Ji Hyo's team win on purpose, he agreed to Gwang Soo's statement. 

The class ended and everyone went home. Ji Hyo sae Jongkook on the street and decided to thank him. " Oppa. Thank you so much for letting us win. " Ji Hyo did a friend hug to Jongkook. " Er....it is nothing. I just think that it is unfair for girls to be included. " " Er....Oppa. Can I ask you are question? "Ji Hyo asked. " Erm...okay. " " Jongkook Oppa, I heard from Eunhye and Jae Suk Oppa that you went to the gym to win my heart. Why did you do that? " " Er...Ji Hyo ah. To be truth, I liked you. But, you only have eyes fixed on Gary and did not cared about me. So, I decided to go to gym and make muscles. So you will at least notice me even if it is not obvious... " " Oppa.... " " Ji Hyo ah. Sorry. I have to go now." Jongkook escapes from Ji Hyo. 

Jongkook reached home and wondered. " how come Ji Hyo knows it? Ah! Sickening guys! But, at least Ji Hyo notice it. Yes! Accomplishment!" This makes Jongkook go to the gym more and more often. Jongkook's parents have noticed the change in Jongkook's character but, for Jongkook's privacy, they decided not to ask him as exercising is a good sport.....