Few years later

The Beautiful Word

It have been 10 years. The boys have become handsome and Ji Hyo have become beautiful. They achieved their dream.

One day, the SBS pd came to look for them. " Yoo Jae Suk ssi, you are invited to join the cast of Running Man." Jae Suk agreed." What I am supposed to do?" He asked. " Please come to the SBS building on Saturday 7 am. " 

" Ji Suk Jin ssi. You are invited.... " the list goes on. 

" Song Ji Hyo ssi, you are invited to be the guest of running man." Ji Hyo agreed. 

On Saturday, they met at the building. 

" Guys???" The early Jae Suk exclaimed. " Why are you guys here???" 

" I am here for running man. I am invited to be a cast. "Jongkook, Joongki, Gary,  Gwang Soo and Suk Jin said. They were all shocked as it was a very long time since they met each other. " I hope the guest will be Ji Hyo. " Joongki said. 

"Talking about Ji Hyo, how is everything with spartace? " Jae Suk asked Jongkook. "We meet up once a while. " Jongkook said.

" Now let introduce the guest. Song Ji Hyo ssi. " pd said. 

" JI HYO AH!!!" 

Ji Hyo is also shocked to see them reunited. 

"Oppa...." Ji Hyo said. 

" Yah, Ji Hyo ah, you didn't tell me you are the guest. " Jongkook said. 

" You all know each other?" Pd said. " Neh, we are all from the same school. " Jae Suk said. 

The first episode ended and they were told to follow the pd back for some discussion. 

" Okay, Ji Hyo will be a permanent cast. And, we will have couples in the show. " " Don't need one. There is the spartace. Jongkook and Ji Hyo " Jae Suk said. 

" Good good. Gary ssi. Are you okay to be a couple with Ji Hyo? As the Monday couple? You will just act out. " " pd ahjusshi, they have a crush on each other during school but....." Gary stopped them.  

" We are not together...." 

"Sorry for reminding. The couple is just for show ratings. " Jongkook and Gary agreed to it.