The Born Of The Next Couple?

The Beautiful Word

The news of Gary having a crush for Ji Hyo is spreading wildly in school. Jongkook knows it too. He decided to ask Gary. " Gary ah. You know that Ji Hyo and I is already a couple. " " Neh hyung. I know that. But, I love Ji Hyo as much as you. I know I can't force love. Since both of us like Ji Hyo, let her choose her love. " 

They find Ji Hyo in the library. " Ji Hyo ah. We need you to do something for us. " Jongkook said. Ji Hyo followed them outside. " Ji Hyo ah. This is not to give you any pressure. But, who do you love between we two? "Jongkook continued. " Er...oppa. " " Just answer. We will respect your decision. "Gary said. " Jongkook oppa gave me the feeling of trust and love. Gary oppa gave me the feeling of security. I know love can't be forced. But, Jongkook oppa is the one I love. Mianhae Gary oppa. I know I have a crush on you at the beginning but, I just came to realise that the crush is just a feeling between a sibling. I treated you just like my older brother. Maybe that's because I didn't have a older sibling. " Ji Hyo said. " Ok Ji Hyo. " Gary said. Gary left. 

" Thank you Ji Hyo. For choosing me. I promise I will take care of you everyday. And the beautiful word I say to you, saranghaeyo. " Ji Hyo was touched. 

As the news if Gary's crush to Ji Hyo is getting larger in school, the principal decides to settle the matter. Gary, Ji Hyo and Jongkook is asked to be on stage to settle. " I admit. I have a crush on Ji Hyo. But, love can't be forced. Since Ji Hyo have chosen Jongkook,  I will respect her decision. " This came to an end to the news in school. 

Ji Hyo felt apologetic to Gary as she did not choose him. 

" Gary oppa. Mianhae. I didn't choose you." " Nevermind Ji Hyo. Love can't be forced. "