Chapter 25.B

Trouble

NOTE:

If you are a Taengsic and Yulti shipper and you're happy with how things ended up with the previous chapters, then I suggest you need not to read this and the succeeding chapters.

If you are a Taeny and Yulsic shipper, then this chapter would mend your broken hearts. :)))

 

This lifted off from Chapter 24.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a weekend and it only meant one thing, no work. When Yuri got up from bed it was already past 11AM. It was quiet when she got out of her room. She tiptoed to the adjacent room and slowly turned the doorknob. She saw Jessica still sleeping peacefully. A grin then escaped Yuri’s lips.

*

When Jessica turned to her side she felt something weird. She didn’t open her eyes yet but instead let her hand roam unto the strange thing beside her on the bed. After a while she lazily opened her eyes and slowly sat up. She saw a basket filled with cute little stuff toys. She frowned. There was Plankton, Mr. Crabs, Squidward, Patrick Star, Spongebob, a clownfish, a little shark. What the heck? Then she saw a cute little dolphin at the center of the basket. Her frown turned into a small smile. She slowly reached for the dolphin. So soft. Jessica smiled wider. She held it in front of her and squished it. After a while her eyes went back to the basket. She felt something strange. She slowly took out the stuff toys from the basket. Her eyes widened at what she saw on the bottom of the basket. CUCUMBERS?!

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Jessica squeaked and immediately got out of bed.

Yuri heard the dolphin-like squeak from the other room. She suppressed laughing out loud and covered with her hands. She heard the door of the other room open and she quickly lied in bed on her stomach and buried her face on the pillow. She then heard her bedroom door burst open and heavy steps approaching her bed.

“YAH! KWON YURI!” Jessica kicked the bed. She was breathing heavily.

Yuri heard it loud and clear but still pretended to be asleep. She kept herself buried on the pillow. Even without opening her eyes she knew the girl was standing right beside her and was boring holes on her skull with the girl’s glares. She suppressed to laugh.

“YAH!” Jessica shouted again but still the figure on the bed didn’t budge. Jessica frowned then a smirk formed on her lips.

Yuri heard the other girl shout at her again but she still pretended to be asleep. After a while, there was silence. She wondered what happened to the furious girl but refused to open her eyes. She didn’t want to get caught. Then she felt the mattress shift and a full weight on her waist.

Jessica slowly climbed up to bed from the other side and made her way towards Yuri. She sat on the “sleeping” girl’s waist. She slowly slipped her hands unto Yuri’s shirt and caressed the girl’s abdomen.

Yuri’s eyes shot wide open upon contact. Her skin burned from the girl’s touch.

“Yah! Wh—what a—are y—you d—dooing?” Yuri stuttered.

Jessica’s smirk grew wider. She didn’t answer and continued to touch the girl’s abdomen then her hand traveled to the girl’s back and drew circles there. She intentionally made light touches against the bare skin her hands were on.

Yuri shuddered. Her heart was beating frantically against her chest.

“Yah!” Yuri immediately turned her body to swat away the hands under her shirt but her sudden movement caused the girl sitting on top of her to topple over the edge of the bed. Yuri’s reflex caught Jessica midway.

Jessica’s lower body was still on the bed while her torso was hanging midway on the floor and the bed.

Yuri’s legs caught Jessica’s legs in between them and held it in place. Their bare skin against each other thanks to the short shorts both of them were wearing. Her left hand was holding Jessica by the waist while her right hand was unto the girl’s back of the head supporting her from falling. Yuri was bending over Jessica. They were both midway from falling into the floor. Yuri caught her breath. Her heart started beating faster than usual. Again. This feeling again.

“Don’t you dare let go of me!” Jessica warned and glared at the girl who was hovering over her. She could feel her heart racing.

“I was thinking of not letting you go.” Jessica heard Yuri speak. For a moment she thought there was something else with those words. The other girl wore an expression that Jessica couldn’t understand and tell. There was something the way Yuri looked at her and said those words. She gulped. Her heart raced even faster.

Yuri didn’t know if it was a slip of the tongue or was it even a conscious act. The words that slipped carried something else that she herself couldn’t and didn’t understand. She saw Jessica looking intently at her like trying to search for something. She quickly regained her composure and grinned.

Jessica saw the sudden change of expression and the grin. “Yah!” She started squirming.

“Stooop squirming!” Yuri tried to lock the girl’s legs between hers but Jessica continued on squirming.

“Yah! Yah! I said stop moviiiii----”

*Thud!

Jessica’s back finally hit the floor. Yuri followed suit and fell on top of her.

“Ouch!” Jessica groaned. Then her eyes widened after opening it when she realized who was on top of her.

When Yuri lifted her head she saw Jessica wide eyed staring at her. She looked down again and realized where she was. On top of Jessica. She quickly stood up and took a few steps back setting a safe distance from the other girl. Then she rushed back again to Jessica and helped the girl up. She mentally scolded herself for momentarily leaving the girl on the floor. “S—sorry.” She bended over and extended her hand.

“T—thanks…” Jessica tried to calm her racing heart.

Yuri stood there nervously a few steps away from the shorter girl. Her heart still beating loudly against her chest.

Both were startled when they heard the doorbell rang. Jessica shot her a questioning look.

Yuri scratched her head and grinned. “I ordered for food a while ago.” She then hastily left the room.

We’re not yet done Kwon Yuri. I’m going to get you next time. Jessica grumbled and headed outside the room.

***

Taeyeon yawed with her head tilted and propped by her left hand that was resting on the armrest. 

Tiffany’s legs were on top of Taeyeon’s lap while her body was twisted sideways with her back resting on the couch’s backrest and her eyes glued on TV. Too immersed on watching Cupcake Wars to be bothered about her position.

“It’s commercial yet. Can we change the channel Fany-ah?” Taeyeon spoke still resting her head. She was too lazy to move even her head to look at the girl beside her.

Tiffany immediately stood up. “I’ll just cut some apples. DON’T CHANGE THE CHANNEL!” She quickly ran into the kitchen.

“Ahhhhk!” Tiffany quickly brought her wounded finger to . She was cutting the apples in a hurry to finish it before the commercial is over but the knife slipped and caused a cut on her finger.

“What happened?!” Taeyeon immediately came beside the other girl which surprised Tiffany.

Taeyeon pulled the finger out from Tiffany’s mouth. She then held it under the running water of the faucet. “Aish! Why are you so clumsy!” Taeyeon muttered.

Tiffany pouted upon hearing it.

Taeyeon reached for a clean cloth and covered the girl’s wounded finger. “Stay here. DON’T MOVE.” Taeyeon ordered and rushed into the living room. When she returned she was carrying the first aid kit with her.

“Come here.” Taeyeon gently pulled the girl to sit on a chair.

Tiffany followed along silently.

“This will sting a little okay?” Taeyeon gently spoke and looked at the girl in front of her.

Tiffany saw concern on the other girl’s gentle eyes. She was sitting on a chair while Taeyeon was kneeling on the floor facing her and still holding her hand. She winced at the sudden pain after the liquid was dabbed on the cut on her finger. By reflex Tiffany tried to retract her hand but Taeyeon held it firmly.

Taeyeon leaned in and slowly blew air to the girl’s wounded finger while still dabbing the cotton with medicine. She continued on blowing air with her brows furrowed. “Suuushh. Does it still hurt?” She asked without lifting her head. She was busy still blowing air on the wound.

Tiffany felt the hot breath on her finger. And she could also feel the warm hand holding hers in place. She saw the kneeling girl furrow her eyebrows while still blowing air on her finger. It was a cute sight she thought. “Uhh…Y—yeah. A little.” She managed to answer.

Taeyeon nodded. She continued on blowing air while putting antiseptic and medicine on the wound. She did it as gently as possible to avoid causing too much pain to the other girl. After cleaning and putting medicine she then wrapped the wounded finger with bandage. When she was done she wore a victorious smile. “There. It’s done.” She held the neatly covered wounded finger in front of Tiffany.

Tiffany was silent for a moment. Then a bright smile formed her lips. “Thank you Taetae!” She lunged herself and hugged the kneeling girl.

Taeyeon was caught off guard with the sudden weight on her. She ended up being toppled over by the other girl. Her back hit the cold floor but she felt warm. Tiffany’s arms were wrapped around her for a hug and their bodies pressed against each other. Her heart started racing.

Both stared at each other for a moment.

“Uhhh…s—sorry about that.” Tiffany sheepishly grinned and tried to get up immediately that she forgot about her wounded finger and had put too much pressure on it while pushing herself up. “Ouch!” She winced and instinctively retracted her hand from supporting her which caused her to land again on top of Taeyeon.

“Careful.” By reflex Taeyeon held Tiffany by the waist to avoid her from landing forcefully. Taeyeon caught her breath. Her heart raced even faster.

Tiffany’s breath hitched. She could feel the other girl’s hands on her waist and their body pressed against each other. She saw Taeyeon staring back at her with an unreadable expression on her face. “S—sorry again.” Tiffany nervously grinned while trying to calm her racing heart. She lifted herself up again and this time she did it slowly taking note of her wounded finger.

After Tiffany has successfully stood up Taeyeon followed suit. An awkward silence engulf the two.

Taeyeon cleared . “Uhh… you want apples? I---I’ll do it for you. You can go watch again Cupcake Wars.”

“Oh shoot!” Tiffany immediately turned her head towards the TV after hearing Cupcake Wars. She heard the shorter girl chuckle.

“Go on. I don’t mind. I’ll bring the apples when I’m done.” Taeyeon smiled and ushered for the girl to move back to the living room.

“Thank you Taetae.” Tiffany grinned and ran back to the couch.

Taeyeon shook her head and chuckled with the girl’s fondness over the program. She then made her way to the refrigerator to look for apples.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay so I know it's not common to have two separate endings for a single story.

But this is a fan fiction. Product of the imagination.

So yes. I've decided to make two separate endings for this story. :)))

The first one ended up with Taengsic and Yulti. So obviously this would end up with you know already.

I'll just warn ahead, this would take time for them to work on their feelings.

Lots of denials and realizations have to happen first before finally reaching acceptance.

 

Sorry to disappoint some of you. But I'm also a Yulsic shipper myself. And I also wanted to give them a shot.

I hope you understand my decision. T__T