Chapter 1

Trouble

Taeyeon woke up with a throbbing head. She squinted her eyes for a while adjusting to the sunlit room. Her eyes scanned the unfamiliar room and landed on the girl peacefully sleeping beside her. . Wait. What?! Who—how--- ! She’s fully awake now. She abruptly sat up and stared at herself then back to the figure beside her. Her head is still throbbing thanks to the hangover. She sighed when she remembered what happened last night.

She was drinking alone at a bar when someone approached her and offered to buy her a drink. She stared at the girl who just sat at the stool beside her. She could sense the girl was as lonely as her. She can tell it by the other girl’s body language. Head hung low, soft and lazy voice which ordered for drinks to be served. What’s up with her? Or maybe she’s just acting to hit on me and steal something from me. I didn’t bring my credit cards though. Good thing. As if the girl could hear her thoughts, the girl then glanced at her and weakly smiled.

“I thought you were alone. I came here alone so I thought we could accompany each other. I’m not some kind of criminal or something. I’m harmless. I just wanted someone to talk to if you don’t mind.” The girl glanced up to her once again and waited for her response.

Yes she was alone. And lonely. Normally she wouldn’t just let herself drink and be accompanied with some random stranger. But seeing how sad those eyes were looking at her, reflecting the same sad eyes she must also be having, she let herself loose.

“I don’t mind. And yes I’m alone. I’m also not some sort of criminal. I’m harmless.” She managed to crack a joke. She’s tipsy now and she could sense that. For if not, she wouldn’t be talking to a stranger in the first place, let alone crack some jokes.

“I’m Taeyeon.” She added and extended her hand.

The girl who sat beside her smiled, eyes disappearing at the moment. “I’m Tiffany.” The brunette also extended her hand and shook hers.

Both girls drowned themselves with alcohol. Tiffany drank in larger amounts trying to catch up with the already tipsy Taeyeon when they met. Taeyeon was just laughing at how Tiffany was trying to make her slow down telling her that they should be on the same state to make it fair. So Taeyeon skipped a couple of shots to have Tiffany catch up.

“So what brings you here all alone and offering some random stranger a drink?” Taeyeon smiled. She’s becoming more drunk at the moment. Normally, she wouldn’t meddle with someone else’s business. Let alone be bold on what’s on her mind.

“Well, this bar seems to be the nearest place from my apartment so I ended up here. Secondly, I could tell you were also alone so accompanying you wouldn’t be so much of a harm would it?” Tiffany inched closer as if trying to challenge Taeyeon inquiring if accompanying her would really be a harm or not.

Taeyeon could feel Tiffany’s hot breath so close to her. “No it won’t. And I don’t find you harmful either. Are you?” Taeyeon challenged the other girl. Not backing out from the earlier challenge laid by the black haired girl. She also inched closer. Creating only a small gap between them. Both hot breaths could be felt by each other.

Tiffany saw this as a confirmation that Taeyeon is on for whatever she was thinking. She sat up and handed the waiter her credit card. Eyes still on Taeyeon who also stood up and not letting go of their eye contact. Taeyeon placed cash on the table. “Keep the change.” She managed to tell the waiter and dragged Tiffany out of the bar.

Tiffany grabbed her card before walking out with Taeyeon. Brows furrowed and confused about what just Taeyeon did there.

“Paying with card would only take too much time. I think we both know what we wanted at the moment. Or is it just me?” Taeyeon nonchalantly explained after being out of the bar.

Tiffany caught on what the other girl was trying to say. “It’s not just you.” She smirked and dragged Taeyeon across the street and into her apartment.

Hands fumbling with her keycard and immediately ushered Taeyeon inside the dark room. She kicked the door behind her and kissed Taeyeon aggressively. Taeyeon responded with the same intense kiss pinning Tiffany on the wall taking her bag away from her shoulders and throwing it mindlessly on the floor. Tiffany hurriedly dragged Taeyeon into her room not breaking the kiss. Both were too engrossed with heat and lust at the moment. Tiffany harshly rip Taeyeon’s blouse. She was getting impatient trying to them. Taeyeon could only smile at the other girl’s action. She can tell they were just as hungry and in heat at the moment. Taeyeon’s hands were really swift and managed to Tiffany’s blouse and have even managed to take it off from her. She smirked at the sight of the now half Tiffany. But frowned at her now ripped blouse. Tiffany cupped back Taeyeon’s head and kissed her again “I’ll replace them don’t worry. Now let’s get back to business I’m getting impatient.” Tiffany demanded and finally successfully took Taeyeon’s blouse off.

Taeyeon pinned Tiffany on the bed and wanted to punish the girl for what she has done to her blouse. Eyes filled with fire, she teasingly trailed kisses on Tiffany’s jaw, neck, collarbone, cleavage, then stopped. She was enjoying at the now frustrated Tiffany for stopping at what she’s doing. Tiffany then grabbed Taeyeon’s neck and she rolled up to hover at the now smirking shorter girl.

Only God knows what happened for the rest of the night.

Taeyeon could only smile at the memory. That was such a wild night. She stared again at the sleeping figure beside her. She carefully got off the bed and picked up her clothes scattered across the room. She smiled when she came to pick up her torn blouse. It was fortunate she always brings extra shirt. She silently went to the bathroom and for a moment was in shock for all the pink stuff inside it. After she was done changing, she carefully stepped out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen and filled the glass with water. She looked for a pen and a paper. After scribbling something, she placed the note alongside with the glass of water and a capsule on the bedside table. After she was satisfied with her work, she stepped out of the room and left.

Tiffany woke up with a throbbing head and a grumbling stomach. She glanced at the clock beside her, it’s already 11:30AM. Woah. I must be really that exhausted. Damn that shorty. She sat up and glanced at the now empty space beside her. She blushed when she remembered what happened last night. She has never been that wild and eager, let alone on a stranger. I guess I’ve been bottling up everything. As she stood up she noticed a note on the bedside table.

 

Tiffany,

I don’t normally do one night stand but I was glad I did it with you.

I enjoyed last night. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed it too. Kekeke~

P.S.

You don’t need to replace my blouse. It’s fine.

Take this medicine to ease up your hangover.

Take care. :))

-Taeyeon

 

Tiffany could only smile at the note and the thoughtfulness of the other girl. Yes I enjoyed it too Taeyeon. And thank you also.

For making my mind off her even just for a few hours. She sighed after realizing her last thought.