Chapter 32

Trouble

Tiffany sat comfortably on the couch while watching TV. The project with Yuri has already ended and she has not accepted another project yet. She just wanted to have some rest first.

“Hey.” Taeyeon plopped beside her.

“Hey. Got no work with Jessi?”

“Nope. The project is going smoothly. No need for overtimes.”

“Ah. That’s good.” Tiffany nodded and returned her attention to watching TV.

An unusual silence filled the air between the two.

“Taetae…”

“Fany…”

Both of them spoke at the same time.

“You go first.” Taeyeon gave her a smile.

“No it’s okay. You go ahead.”

Taeyeon hesitated for a while then cleared . She took a deep breath before speaking.  “Uhhh….Fany-ah…I know I wasn’t sure back then and I couldn’t give an answer but now I do… I want to fight for Sica. I want to get her back.”

Tiffany stared at her for a moment then beamed a smile. “Really?! That’s so great Taetae!”

“H--huh?”

Tiffany pulled her into a tight hug. “I’m so proud of you.” She patted the smaller girl.

When they pulled away Taeyeon wore a dorky grin. “Thanks.”

“Actually I also have something to tell you. I was just looking for the perfect timing”

“Oh. What is it?” Taeyeon was curious.

“I would also like to fight for Yuri. I want to get her back.” Tiffany admitted.

“Really?”

Tiffany slowly nodded.

“That’s great!”

Tiffany shyly smiled.

“Wow.” Taeyeon rested her head back on the backrest.

“Yeah. Wow.” Tiffany did the same.

After a while both of them chuckled.

“I can’t believe us. Last time we talked we were afraid we could be too late. Now we’re so brave of wanting to get them back.” Tiffany shook her head wearing a smile.

“Yeah. It’s just too amazing.” Taeyeon was also smiling.

“So how are you going to get back Jessi?”

Taeyeon fell silent and scratched her head. “I---I don’t know yet.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Do you have plans to get back Yuri?”

“I…I actually do. But I’d be needing your help and the rest of the girls.” Tiffany sheepishly grinned. “Actually you can also use my plan to get Jessi. We’ll just need the help of the girls. Especially Sunny’s.”

“Really? Hmmm… Okay I’ll just get my phone. I’ll call Sunny to meet us.” Taeyeon smiled. She stood up and was about to walk inside her room when she felt Tiffany also stood up.

“Hey Taetae…” Tiffany approached her and engulfed her into a tight hug. “Thank you so much for everything. You will always be my special friend.”

Taeyeon returned the hug wearing a smile. “Thank you also for everything Fany-ah. And you will always be my special friend.” She patted the other girl’s back.

“I hope we’ll be able to get them back.” Tiffany softly spoke still hugging the shorter girl.

“Yeah. I hope so Fany-ah. I really hope so.”

***

Sunny sat across from them in their favorite café. After Tiffany was done talking and explaining her plan Sunny placed her milk tea on the table and stared at her. Taeyeon on the other hand had fell agape after hearing the plan.

“Wait Fany-ah, that’s the plan you were talking about? You’re really going to get back Yuri with that plan?” Taeyeon stared at Tiffany incredulously.

“Do you have other plans in mind Taeng?” Sunny glanced at her.

“I…” Taeyeon shook her head.

Sunny took again her milk tea and sipped. After a while she put it down and stared at the two in front of her.

“Actually Taeng, Fany’s plan is quite okay. The question here is are you ready to face Sica’s wrath? You know how she is when she’s jealous.”

“But Sunkyu….” Taeyeon was near begging. “Don’t you have any other plans aside from Fany’s?”

Sunny shook her head.

“By the way Fany, what made you decide to get back Yuri? I thought you and Taeng were doing fine already.” Sunny stole a quick glance at Taeyeon before looking at Tiffany. She remembered her conversation with Taeyeon not too long ago.

A hue of pink crept unto Tiffany’s cheeks. Images of Yuri’s confession at the beach made her insides flutter again. “She…told me she still wanted me. Well…it wasn’t really directly but something like that.” Tiffany grinned trying to suppress the fluttery feeling.

“Hmmm…” Sunny nodded. “How about you Taeng? What made you decide to get Sica back?”

“I…uhhh…well there was this time where my car broke down in the middle of nowhere and we spent the night with an old couple. Then I… I tried to kiss her that night. But she stopped me. She said she didn’t want to betray her cousin.” Taeyeon’s eyes landed on Tiffany who wore a serious look on her face.

“So I stopped. I understood what she meant by that. Then I asked her what if I wasn’t with Fany or with anyone else, would she have allowed me to… you know... She---she said yes.” Taeyeon was now looking straight at Sunny.

Sunny placed her elbows on the table and rested her chin on top of her hands. She looked intently at the two girls in front of her. Eyes constantly shifting between the two.

“So you’re telling me you only waited for the confirmation if you still stand a chance with them? Am I right?”

Taeyeon and Tiffany slowly nodded.

“Okay let’s say they still want you and they still have feelings for you. But are you sure with what you feel? That you really want them back?” Sunny’s tone was serious. She especially intently looked at Taeyeon

Taeyeon knew what the shorter girl meant. She looked at Sunny with equal seriousness. “I don’t want to live my life full of regrets of not taking the chance of fighting for her. I don’t want to accept defeat without putting up a fight. I love her Sunkyu. I still do. And I want her back.”

Sunny remained silent still locking gaze with her best friend. Their piercing eye battle was interrupted when they heard Tiffany speak.

“I agree with Taetae. I also don’t want to live my life full of regrets. And I especially don’t want to accept defeat without having the chance of fighting. And another thing, they set aside their own happiness just to protect us from harm. It’s a hell of a reason to fight for them. Someone like that is so much worth fighting for.” Tiffany stated while looking at Sunny.

Sunny furrowed her eyebrows looking at the two girls in front of her. She took a deep breath and leaned her back against the chair. “Okay I’m in.”

“Really?” Tiffany couldn’t hide her excitement.

“Yep. Let’s go with Fany’s plan.”

“What?! But Sunkyu… Can’t you really think of any other plan?” Taeyeon protested.

Sunny shook her head.

“Come on Taetae. It isn’t that bad. Jessi won’t bite.” Tiffany grinned.

“Yeah she doesn’t. She could just swallow me whole.”

“Stop exaggerating.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“You’ve got no choice Taeng.” Sunny stated nonchalantly and sipped her milk tea.

Taeyeon heaved a sigh.

***

“Are you really sure about this?”

“For the hundredth time, yes. Just trust me okay?”

“I really have a bad feeling about this.”

“This will work Taetae. Just go with the plan.”

Taeyeon shook her head while stuffing her clothes inside her bag.

“Why are you bringing tank tops? It’s an elevated area. It’ll surely be cold there.” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and asked the girl across from her who was also stuffing clothes inside her bag.

Tiffany grinned mischievously.

“Poor Kwon Yuri.” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Yah! Just what do you mean by that?” Tiffany glared at her.

“She doesn’t know what’s coming her way.” Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany then smirked.

Tiffany’s face immediately heated up. She suddenly felt embarrassed of her ways in mind to get Yuri back. She sheepishly grinned at the shorter girl.

 ***

“Okay so first we are going to prepare dinner at the lawn. You Taeng, you’re going to prepare the wood for the bonfire later. You Fany, whatever happens you have to run into Taeyeon and Taeyeon only. ” Sunny whispered at the two girls who were placing their bags inside their room.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked confusingly.

“Just do it.”

“Fine okay.”

“After dinner you two volunteer to wash the dishes together. Remember, act sweet okay? But not too much I might puke.”

“Yah!” Tiffany protested.

Sunny rolled her eyes. “After dinner we will have our chitchat in front of the bonfire. By that time we will have our draw lots for the hiking tomorrow. Remember, do not open what you’ve picked. Hand it back to me still folded. I will announce their names to be your partners regardless of who you really picked.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded.

“Taeyeon, this will be your ultimate chance. You will spend the whole day and even the night with Sica so you better get yourself together and do what you have to do. Get it?”

“I---understand.” Taeyeon nodded.  Feeling nervous about the whole plan.

“And you Fany, I’ve already arranged with the adventure camp. I’ve already requested them to take out the bed from the cabin.”

Tiffany sheepishly grinned and nodded. “Okay. Thanks.”

“Anything else?” Sunny eyed the two.

“How about the girls?” Taeyeon worriedly asked.

“I’ll take care of the girls. We will spend the night on the same cabin. I’ll explain them everything. Just be sure you do your parts well. Okay?”

Both girls nodded.

“Thank you so much Sunkyu.” Taeyeon warmly smiled at her shorter friend.

“Thanks Sunny.” Tiffany approached the girl and hugged her.

Sunny smiled at them. “Fighting!” She held her fist and grinned.

They then made their way out of the room and joined the others upstairs.

***

“Yoong look, a lady bug.” Sunny showed Yoona the bug she was holding.

“Wow. It’s so beautiful unnie.” Yoona took the bug and held it.

“Hmmm...” Sunny nodded.

“Show it to the girls. There, Fany’s standing over there. She might like it it’s colorful.” Sunny pointed at Tiffany who was standing not too far from them.

Yoona grinned and walked towards TIffany.

“Hey Fany unnie, look what I---”

“BUG?! IS THAT A BUG?!” Tiffany’s eyes widened.

Yoona continued on walking towards her. “It’s so beautiful unnie. Look it’s colorful.”

Tiffany took a step back. She looked around to find escape. She saw Sunny standing not too far from them with a smirk on her face. I’m going to kill you Lee Sunkyu! She mentally cursed. Her eyes landed on Yuri who was cooking the barbecue. She was about to run into her direction but then she remembered what Sunny told them earlier. ‘No matter what happens, run into Taeyeon and Taeyeon only.’

Damn it!  Tiffany then dashed off towards Taeyeon’s direction who was stacking wood across from her. Yoona continued following her.

“Aaaah! Taetae! Taetae bug! I’m going to kill Lee Sunkyu. That choding is holding a bug!” She held Taeyeon tightly.

“Fany unnie! It’s just a small lady bug!” Tiffany heard the younger girl say.

“Yoong.” She heard Taeyeon speak.

Way to go Taetae. Tiffany mentally patted Taeyeon. She was still burying her face on the other girl’s chest.

“But Taeyeon unnie…It’s so colorful and beautiful. Look…”

Don’t you dare go near me! Tiffany swiftly changed her position and hugged Taeyeon from behind. She hid herself from the girl’s shoulder. She tightly gripped Taeyeon’s shirt. I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU LEE SUNKYU! BUGS AREN’T PART OF THE PLAN!

“She’s afraid of bugs Yoong. Now stop it.”

Yes Taetae! I am so afraid of bugs so don’t let it go near me. Or else I’m going to behead your dearest friend Sunkyu! Tiffany was still burying her face on Taeyeon’s back.

“But unnie….”

“Im Yoona.” She heard Taeyeon sternly stated.

“Okay. Sorry unnie.” She heard Yoona apologized and walked away.

“Hey it’s okay now. Yoona took away the bug.” Taeyeon patted her hand.

Tiffany slowly lifted her head and checked. She slowly released her grip from the other girl.

“I’m gonna get that kid.” And the midget. She then straightened herself up. She heard Taeyeon chuckle.

Sunny stood not too far from them while wearing an amused smile. She saw how Yuri was cutting the meat and how Jessica was forcefully mixing the fruit salad. Nice Miyoung. Strike one Kim Taeyeon.

***

During dinner, Sunny threw Tiffany a stealth nod. Tiffany knew what it meant.  She then glanced at the girl beside her who was busy eating.

“Taetae, aahhh…” She gestured to feed the other girl.

Taeyeon was surprised for a moment then felt her shin being kicked. Ouch! She hesitantly opened and faked an appreciative smile.

Tiffany gave her a what-are-you-waiting-for-feed-me-in-return look. Taeyeon slowly wrapped a meat and fed the other girl. Tiffany gladly accepted the wrap and smiled brightly at her.

Sunny mentally patted Tiffany for a job well done.

***

After dinner, Taeyeon and Tiffany did what was planned. They volunteered to do the dishes.

Sunny watched the two as Tiffany continuously tickled Taeyeon while stacking the dishes. Her eyes then traveled to the two figures not too far from where she was sitting. A smirk escaped her lips which she hid by the magazine she was reading. She saw Yuri stuffing with chips while watching the two playing around and Jessica sending daggers at Taeyeon’s direction. You are so dead Kim Taeyeon.

***

Everyone was having a chitchat in front of the bonfire. After a while, Sunny stood up and took a box from a corner table.

“Okay now, let’s draw lots for tomorrow’s hiking.”

“Why do we have to draw lots unnie?” Seohyun asked confusingly.

“I’ll explain it tomorrow Seo. You’ll love it. I promise.” Sunny smiled reassuringly at the maknae.

“Okay then. I’ll go first.” Taeyeon stood up and took out a folded paper from the box. She handed it to Sunny without opening.

“Next.” Sunny called out. Still holding the folded paper.

Tiffany stood up and also took out a folded paper from the box and handed it to Sunny. The rest of the girls followed suit.

“Okay I’ll reveal the teams for tomorrow… Team A, Sica and Taeng. Team B, Sooyoung and me. Team C, Yuri and Fany. Team D, Hyo, Yoong and Seo.” Sunny announced to everyone.

“Now I’m really curious what’s going to happen tomorrow.” Hyoyeon held her chin.

Jessica and Yuri who were sitting beside each other fell silent.

Tiffany and Taeyeon stole a quick glance at the two.

“Okay now let’s get some good rest. See you all tomorrow.” Sunny stood up and beamed a smile at everyone.

“I’m really excited.” Yoona clapped her hands and also stood up.

“Goodnight everyone. Have a good rest.” Tiffany called out.

“Goodnight girls.” Sooyoung also stood up.

The rest of the girls stood up and went upstairs into their respective room assignments.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny made their way into Sunny’s room to talk about the plan for tomorrow’s hiking. After the discussion Taeyeon and Tiffany made their way into their room. Tiffany was about to open their room door when Taeyeon stopped her.

“Wait. I think there’s someone at the balcony.” Taeyeon motioned at the way towards the balcony.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

“Come on let’s go look outside.” Taeyeon pulled the other girl and slowly made their way into the balcony. Upon arriving at the doorway they saw two figures standing beside each other while staring ahead.

Taeyeon immediately pulled Tiffany to hide with the tall plants behind the glass door. They both observed the two figures.

“Is that Jessi and Yuri?” Tiffany asked the girl beside her.

Taeyeon nodded and motioned for her to keep quiet.

“If only…” It was all that Taeyeon could make out of the conversation of the two. Then she saw Yuri pull Jessica into a side hug. She clenched her jaw. She was jealous and she was sure of it.

“I really think you were overdoing it.” Taeyeon hissed at Tiffany.

“What?! I wasn’t!” Tiffany hissed back.

“Didn’t you hear what Sunny said back at her room? Your ex-girlfriend was mentally choking me and Sica was sending me daggers the whole time we were all that lovey dovey.” Taeyeon retorted.

“But that’s the main point! To make them jealous. Now we are a hundred percent sure they still feel the same way. For if not they wouldn’t be reacting that way.” Tiffany hissed again.

“Your ex-girlfriend was choking me in her mind. And Sica was murdering me with her glare. I think my life expectancy got shortened by a decade.” Taeyeon hissed. Then she raised an eyebrow.

“You thought of this kind of plan because you knew Yuri wouldn’t be mad at you and nor does Sica. I’m correct am I?”

Tiffany sheepishly grinned.

Taeyeon mentally smacked herself for falling for the trap. Aish! I should have known better.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay so actually that's it. ;)))

I think Taeyeon and Fany's talk with Sunny kinda explained it all why this ended with Taengsic & Yulti. :D

Looks like seducing Kwon Yuri was a mission accomplished for Tiffany. XD

Goodluck to Taeng tho in facing HellSica. :DDD

 

 

Taeny & Yulsic shippers, please be more patient. I'm working on it already. T___T