Chapter 25

Trouble

Jessica was greeted by the strong smell of alcohol inside their apartment. When she reached the living room she saw Yuri lying on the couch with bottles of alcohol drink scattered on the floor.

“Yuri…hey wake up.” Jessica shook the sleeping figure.

“Hmmm…” Yuri grunted and slowly opened her eyes.

“Oh. You’re home.” She then slowly got up with Jessica helping her.

“What happened to you? Why did you drink?”

Yuri grinned. “Nothing. Just had a lot of thoughts in mind.”

“Tsk. I told you, you can tell me anything right?”

“How was work? Are you getting along with Taeyeon well?” Yuri didn’t answer Jessica.

“Uhh. Work isn’t going well. But Taeyeon and I are working on it. Come on let’s get you to bed.” Jessica supported Yuri standing up. She was about to take a step but Yuri didn’t move and just stood there looking at her.

“Yuri…let’s go.” But Yuri still didn’t bulge. She just stood in place. She gently cupped Jessica’s face and stared.

“Y—Yuri…what are you doing?” Jessica stuttered.

“You really are beautiful Sica-ah. Do you know that? You have gentle eyes but you use those eyes on glaring at me.” Yuri chuckled.

“And you have cute nose. Especially when you crinkle them up whenever you’re disgusted with something.” Then Yuri’s eyes traveled on Jessica’s lips. “And you have such nice lips. Especially when you pout, it’s such an adorable sight. Does it really run in the blood? The Jungs?” Yuri again chuckled.

“Y-Yuri…yo—you’re drunk. Let’s go inside.”

“Do you think we can work out this marriage?”

“I—I don’t know Yuri-ah. Maybe yes. Maybe no.”

“Do you still have feelings for Taeyeon?”

Jessica fell silent.

Yuri chuckled.

“Yuri come on let’s go inside you’re room.” Jessica tugged her again. Yuri allowed the other girl this time and headed to her room.

Jessica helped the drunk girl settle in bed. Yuri was looking intently at her while she was tucked in bed. She was already lying comfortably in bed and Jessica was about to stood up when Yuri grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her down again. Jessica was kneeling beside her on the bed.

“Sica…thank you. For always being there for me.” Yuri grinned. Jessica just smiled at her but kept her silence.

“Sica-ah, I still love Fany….But I think I’m starting to feel something for you. Is that even possible?” The drunk girl chuckled. When she heard no response from the other girl, she continued.

“B…but d…don’t you th…ink we sh….ould give it a o…ne lasssssst shot? Yuri slurred still locking her gaze at the other girl.

Jessica just stayed quiet. She stared at the now sleeping figure. She gently the sleeping girl’s messy hair.

“It’s possible Yuri-ah.” Jessica weakly smiled. “But I don’t think I can give it a shot. I’m afraid.” She once again Yuri’s hair before standing up.

“Good night Yuri. Sleep well.” She gently placed a soft kiss on the sleeping girl’s forehead before heading out of the room.

***

When Tiffany opened the door she was greeted by an all flushed and swaying Taeyeon.

“Are you drunk?!”

Taeyeon grinned.

“Oh my god. Come here.” Tiffany supported Taeyeon into the couch.

“Why are you drunk?”

Taeyeon grinned and scratched her head. “Just met some old friends along the way.”

“And how did you get home? You know it’s dangerous to drive while drunk.” Tiffany helped the drunk girl remove her coat and shoes.

“They sent me home.” Taeyeon grinned again.

Tiffany shook her head. “I can’t believe you. Come on let’s get you to bed.” Tiffany tried to pull Taeyeon up but the girl shook her head.

“Later. Just stay here.” Taeyeon patted the empty space on the couch. Tiffany obliged.

Taeyeon leaned on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Fany-ah?”

“Hmmm?” Tiffany the drunk girl’s back.

“Do you still have feelings for Yuri?”

Tiffany’s hand stopped mid-air. She fell silent.

Taeyeon chuckled.

“Taetae, you’re drunk. Let’s go inside.”

“I know we’re only pretending to be a couple. But Fany-ah, what if I happen to break our Golden rule?” Taeyeon chuckled again.

Tiffany didn’t answer.

“But I still have feelings for Sica. How is that even possible?” The drunk girl chortled.

“Don’t you think we should give it a chance Fany-ah? But I don’t know if I still stand a chance.” Taeyeon heaved a sigh.

After a while Tiffany felt a full weight on her left shoulder. Taeyeon was already asleep. She gently shifted the girl into a comfortable position and stood up. She went inside Taeyeon’s room and took out a pillow and blanket. After successfully fixing the girl on the couch, she stared at the sleeping figure. She gently brushed aside the fringe that was covering the sleeping girl’s face.

“You think we should give it a chance Taetae? But I also don’t know if I still stand a chance. I’m afraid we’re too late.” Tiffany weakly smiled. She gently placed a kiss on the sleeping girl’s forehead. “Good night Taetae.” She then stood up and headed inside her room.

***

Yuri held her head and grunted. “Ugggh.” She slowly got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. When she reached there Jessica was sitting across the table and drinking milk.

“Ohh.. you’re awake. How are you feeling?” Jessica placed her cup down.

“Hell.” Yuri grunted and took out a bottle of water inside the refrigerator.

Jessica chuckled. “That’s what you get for drinking too much.”

“How did I get into bed? Was I already passed out when you came home? Or did you help me to bed?” Yuri finished the bottle of water in one go and sat across Jessica.

“I helped you to bed.” Jessica smiled.

“Oh. Sorry. And thank you.” Yuri grinned.

“It’s okay. Just don’t get drunk again. You’re heavy.” Jessica chuckled and stood up. She patted Yuri on the head and headed to the medicine kit.

“Here, take this.” She gave Yuri the medicine.

“Thanks.” Yuri smiled and watched the retreating figure entering her room.

***

Taeyeon had a throbbing head while she stood up from the couch and groggily headed to the medicine cabinet.

“How was the couch?” Tiffany chuckled. She was making some sandwich at the countertop.

“Uggh..How did I end up there?” Taeyeon asked while taking out water.

“You don’t remember anything?” Tiffany eyed the girl beside her.

“Uhhh…My friends sent me home. Then…” Taeyeon tilted her head. “I don’t know. Why? Did I do something? Did I mess up anything?” Taeyeon worriedly asked.

Tiffany chuckled. “Nah. You were just blabbing out things.”

“Ohh..”

“You want sandwich?”

“No thanks. I’ll just continue my sleep in my room.” Taeyeon smiled and proceeded walking into her room.

Tiffany could only smile watching the groggy petite figure entering her room.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's kinda short. :/

Can you feel the nearing end? Yes? No? ;)))

Am I teasing too much? forgive me. kekeke :D

Are you confused? So are they. hahaha

It's really hard to choose. To give the past a chance or to give the present the chance. What do you think?

I can see you're also torn which pair to choose. You're not alone. My head hurts thinking of ways on how to end this. :)))

So, is it Taeny & Yulsic? or Taengsic & Yulti? :D

Please don't hate me whichever pair I choose okay? Let's keep it cool. :)))

 

I'm working on a new fic. I chose a light one this time. It's driving me nuts having this kind of plot. T__T

I hope you'd also support it like you supported this fic. :D