Chapter 9

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The study trip day finally arrives. Jihye stands in a line, staring blankly at the students who scrambling into the bus. She sighs lowly and now she starts thinking about past few days. Her school life is really full with a fight with Luhan the jerk and it's truly tiring. But talking about the positive thing, she becomes closer with Lami. Sometimes Mrs. Lu and Lami visit her house and they play together. She shares laugh, hug, and kiss with Lami. She really feels grateful.

"What are you doing here? Everybody is already inside the bus" Luhan talks, a little bit raising his tone.

Luhan's voice startles and wakes Jihye up from her thought. He successfully annoys her and it's just early in the morning. She rolls her eyes at him and without saying a thing, she walks past him and never forgets to glare. She actually doesn't want to go because they will go to the woods and sleep in tent. It's really not her style, but she has no choice at all. She steps and approaches the bus and in the middle, she sees Luhan run past her and purposely get in to the bus first, leaving her behind. How childish. She just ignores him and gets in after him. He already sits and she faguely hears the first graders debate who should sit with him.

"Hello sunbaenim, I'm Jinhe and this is my friend Bomi, we're in the same group"

The first graders introduce themselves when they see Jihye come. She just smiles to them and nods. She doesn't introduce herself because she speculates that they both already know about her. She then talks to them, encouraging them to have a good teamwork.

"Be careful, she loves to bite people" Luhan suddenly talks, totally irritating her.

"Oh, watch out, I'll bite you untill you die" Jihye replies fiercely. Jinhe and Bomi laugh softly when they hear that, but the next second they start arguing again. They both want to sit beside Luhan.

"No, you two please find new seat, I want to sit with my pretty little enemy" Luhan cuts their argument. They look so upset but they have no power to force him.

"No, no, no, I don't want to sit with him---" Jihye is not able to finish her words as Luhan suddenly pulls her wrist. She is not ready for his force, so she collapses to the seat beside him with her eyes wide open.

"What a jerk" She curses lowly at Luhan, who smirks at her.

"Alright---" Mr. Choi's voice makes all the students sit on their seat. Jihye glares at Luhan before she looks to the front, focussing on her teacher "---kids, the wood is calling. Let's have fun but don't forget to stay in your group and please follow the rules---" After that, she just stops listening as she puts on her earphone and decides to close her eyes, preparing to fall asleep.

In the other hand, Luhan watches her do that, all the time he keeps glancing at her and checking her out. He smirks slightly and thinks about the rascal thing. He nudges her and immediately she opens her eyes, looking so mad already. When she closes her eyes again, he starts disturbing her but she ignores him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter