Chapter 19

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after Luhan closes the door behind, he turns to see and stare at Jihye's door. He smiles a little before he walks downstairs. He then meets one of her maid and asks to take care of her. He even tells the maid what she should and shouldn't do for the recovery.

Thereafter he leaves. On his way to home, he never stops thinking about her. He worries about her, will she be alright? But he shakes that thought away and focuses on his ride. When he finally arrives at his house, he immediately has shower. As soon as he is done, he lays on bed and closes his eyes before eventually falls asleep.

Luhan takes a really long nap and it's already afternoon when he wakes up. The first thing that comes to his mind is the one and only Kim Jihye. He wants to know how is she doing now and that's why he starts dialing her number, but no answer. He frowns slightly but then it changes into a smile. He doesn't need to wait for her answer because it's easier to just visit her house.

He takes a bath and gets ready to go, but suddenly he has an idea. He begins to put his uniform, clothes, books and anything he needs to his backpack and smirks. He wants to surprise her by having a sleepover. Yes, it's because she is unwell right now, but more because he wants to be around her. He smiles slightly as he walks out his bedroom, then goes to her house in joy.

 

***

 

Luhan parks his car near the front door and walks out from the car with his backpack. The maid who sees it immediately open the front door and bows to him. He just smiles and asks about Jihye. He feels surprise when the maid tells him about her condition, she just stayed on her bed all day long and even skipped her lunch. Knowing it, he comes to her bedroom right away. He knocks on the door but nothing. He decides to just enter it, though he knows it's actually rude.

"Jihye"

Luhan calls her softly as he walks closer to her bed. He sees her hide under the blanket, not answering, not moving, probably sleeping. He repeats himself but this time he also pats her head, trying to wake her up. She slowly squirms and moves as she whines cutely, making him giggle.

"Hey, how are you?" He asks and now she 100% awakes.

"Huh? Luhan, what are you doing here?" She asks because she thinks it's just a dream.

"Your ankle?" He replies with another question.

"Hmm---" She pauses and pouts at him "---it still hurts" She whines and gives him a sad look, but he just chuckles.

"What a cry baby" He teases her as he ruffles her hair, which gets a big protest from her.

"Let's have a dinner, you skip your lunch" He changes the topic before the girl infront of him hits him.

"Ah, I'm---"

"Come on, I'll call your maid to help you taking a bath" He is about to leave but she grabs his wrist, stopping him.

"What?---" He pauses and smirks like an evil "Or maybe you want me to be the one who help you?" He purposely his lips and she just shows him a disgusted face.

"Oh, what a ert, no, thank you just call my maid" She speaks as she lets him go. He laughs hard, happy because he wins over her, but then his laughter turns into a smile. He approaches her and slowly bends down until their eyes meet.

"Alright, but now, let me help you walk to the bathroom" He speaks softly and it melts her right away.

Jihye then sits on the edge of the bed and takes Luhan's hand. She gets up as she put her weight on him. He keeps repeating himself, telling her to be careful. Now she completely stands up, he supports her weight and asks her to take a step forward. When she does that, she grips on his hand because of the pain.

"I have a better ide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter