Chapter 15

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stands there and watches Jihye's car get away from his house. Right after her car disappears, he sighs hard and starts thinking about what she said and what he should've said. Actually, when he saw her with Lami, playing and joking together, he couldn't help but felt so warm and happy. He found her motherly aura was too attractive and it successfully confused his feeling. Earlier, he intended to confess his feeling to her, telling that he likes her, but he got nervous so he called off and asked her to go home. He needed to think about it again, is it his true feeling or not. Now he recalls everything, everytime she is around, he feels so comfortable, everytime she is around, he starts smiling without any reason. His heart beats fast, he should've confessed to her, he regrets it because he lets his chance go.

Thereafter, Luhan gets back to his house and goes to Lami's bedroom with his phone on hand. As he waits for Jihye's call, he lays beside Lami. He his little sister's cheek and smiles softly. To kill the time, he starts talking to his sleeping sister about Jihye. He tells his little sister about his trip to forest with Jihye and what happened between them there. He keeps going on though there is no response from Lami.

"Lami-ya, you really like eonnie that much, right?" Luhan asks.

"Eonnie is beautiful, right? I think, I like her too---" He whispers "---If oppa and eonnie are together, you will like it right?" He continues and smiles. He keeps telling Lami what he feels for Jihye though she is not listening. Suddenly the door cracks and he stops. He sees his mother there, asking if Lami is already asleep.

"You must be tired, you can go to bed now" His mother talks and he nods.

Luhan then kisses Lami and goes back to his room. Inside his bedroom, eventhough he is tired, he doesn't immediately sleep because he needs to wait for Jihye's call. He turns on the TV and watches news about CHS and JH. The companies now become the leaders, he feels really proud of his father and he unconsciously promises, he will make his father proud in the future.

"Where is she?" Luhan monologues after the news ends.

Luhan checks his phone and still, there is no call or message from Jihye. He starts thinking something bad happened to her but he immediately shakes it off. He worries about her and dials her number. He waits for her answer but nothing. He keeps calling and sending texts, but until midnight he gets nothing. Worriness controls him and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter