Hate Ellie

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue words mean they are talking in English"

Jihye POV's

I sit on the backseat while crossing my hand. Ellie drive the car while Luhan beside her. Our daddy in another car. I hear Ellie never stop asking something to Luhan. Ellie ignore my presence, totally ignore! I hate her, really. Luhan always answering her question softly and full of smile. I sigh and turn my face to see the road. I have no excitement on this trip again. I just want to go back to Korea with Luhan and then Ellie will never see him again "Jihye-ya, why you keep on silent?" Suddenly Luhan turn his face to me and talking. I smirk sarcastically to him "She doesn't like me Luhan, she never want me to join the conversation" I said that and throw my face "What are you talking about? I can't understand" Ellie said that to Luhan and they start to have their own conversation again. Then, they ignore me again. .

 

"This is your room dear, we have no schedule today, you can enjoy this vacation but we will have dinner together okay?" My daddy said that and I nodded. We already at the hotel. After that I see my daddy leave me to his room. My daddy's room is on the different floor. Me, Luhan and Ellie will stay on this floor. I see Luhan already get in to his room. Ellie too. I sigh and I see my huge luggage there. I touch my luggage and pull it. It's so huge and it's so heavy. I stare at my luggage and open the door. I try to pull it again but I have no energy "Let me help you" I see Luhan already grab my luggage and pull it to my room. I smile a little when I see Ellie stand there staring at us. Hahaha, are you jealous Ellie? I smirk a little and get in. 

 

Luhan POV's

I walk out from my room and I see Jihye's struggle with her luggage. I smile a little when I see her act like a kid. I walk towards her "Let me help you" I said that and grab her luggage. I pull her luggage to her room and look around. Her room and my room is same. I put Jihye's luggage beside the couch and sit on the couch. I plan to stay here until dinner time. I turn my face and see Jihye walk in "Close the door" I command her and she close the door. She run to the bed and jump "Aaaaah" She shout happily while put the blanket on. She is so childish. I laugh a little and turn on the TV. I watch the TV and I hear no sound from her. I turn my face and I see her playing with her phone "What are you doing?" I ask her while walking to the bed "Chatting with Jinhe" I said that "How can?" I ask her "Wifi idiot" She said that keep focus on her phone. I lay down on her bed and burry my body with blanket. I stare at her and smiling like an idiot. Suddenly she gasp and cover "Why?" I ask her and she stare at me "Read this" She pass her phone and frown to me. I take her phone and start reading. It's another article "They Really Have an Arrange Marriage" that's the head of the article. I read it carefully. I see two pictures of guy. They are guys who seduced and treated Jihye unpolitely. They said that I admit her as my wife to them. Yes, I said that before. I never think they will take advantages from that. I pass her phone "It's because of you" She said that while bulging her eyes "Yes, but I said that because I want to safe you" I said that to her and she frowning "What should we do now? I bet the whole school knowing about this, what should we do when the third year start??" She look so panick. I laugh when I see her panick "Why are you laughing? It's not funny" She said that to me "It's okay, noone will trust this article, the whole school know us more than those reporters" I said that to her and she nodded "You are right, they won't believe this trashy article, we are enemies" She said that to me "Are we?" I ask her playfully "Yes" She said that then start hitting me with pillow "Yah!!!" I shout and block her pillow. I grab my pillow and start hitting her. There we are playing pillow fight like a dumb kids.

 

Jihye POV's

I fall to the bed while gasping for air. Oh my God, I never know this pillow fight will make me exhausted. I gasping for air while laughing with Luhan "I win" He said that to me "No, I win" I said that "Well, noone win I think" He said that and rolled his body closer to me "What time is it?" I ask him "It's still far from dinner" He said that and didn't answer my question "Jihye-ya" He call me "Hmmm?" our breath already become normal "I'm bored" He said that to me "Let's walk around this hotel" He said that to me. I turn my face and nodded to him. We stand up and walk to the door. i open the door and look around, no Ellie "What are you looking at?" He ask me "Nothing, come on" I said that and walk to the lift. Suddenly I feel Luhan grab my hand and intertwinned it. I turn my face to see him and he grin to me. We stand infront of the lift while holding hand. We wait the lift and suddenly the lift open. I see my daddy and Mr. Lu there while staring at our hand. Luhan hurrily broke the hold. I see Mr. Lu smiling "We need to talk" My daddy said that while smiling. I nodded and follow them to the nearest couch.

 

"We already read the article today" My daddy said that to us "Mind to explain?" Mr. Lu asking us, specially to Luhan "I will explain" Luhan said that and start explaining. My daddy and Mr. Lu can't stop laughing when Luhan explaining "How can those man believed your words?" Mr. Lu said that while laughing "They are dumb" Luhan said that and join to laugh. My daddy laugh so hard and I can't understand why they laughing, That's not funny, my reputation, my pride infront of my friends, how about that? "Well, I think that's a good idea if Jihye was your wife" Mr. Lu said that to Luhan and I bulge my eyes. Luhan's laughter stop that moment. I feel this moment is very awkward. Suddenly Mr. Lu phone ringing. He answer the call "Yes, okay, we will be there" he hang up the call "Mr. Roberts, come on" Mr. Lu said that to my dad and they leave us. I turn my face and I see Ellie walking toward us "Luhan, let's go back to my room" I said that hurrily "Waeyo?" He ask me "Having no time to explain, come on" I said that while stand up. He stand up too but very slow. I can't wait because Ellie is approaching. I grab Luhan hand and pull him. I walking so fast "Guys!" I hear Ellie calling us. I feel Luhan stop there and I turn my face. I see Luhan looking at Ellie "Luhan, let's go back" I said that again "She called us" Luhan said that and I have no choice. I let go his hand "I'll go back alone" I said that to him and run to my room. I hate Ellie.

 

Luhan POV's

"Luhan, let's go back to my room" Suddenly Jihye said that to me "Waeyo?" I ask her "Having no time to explain, come on" She said that and stand up. I follow what she wants. I stand up but when I half stand up, Jihye grab my hand and pull me. She walk so fast. Weird "Guys!" Suddenly I hear Ellie's voice. I stop my step and turn my face. I see Ellie walk fast toward us "Luhan, let's go back" Jihye said that "She called us" I said that to her then I feel she let go my hand "I'll go back alone" She said that and I turn my face. I see Jihye already running to her room. What happened to her? I'm about to catch her but I feel a grip on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter