Chapter 11

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It strangely feels so comfortable and warm to have his hand hold hers. Jihye secretly glances and sometimes she forgets to stop. She sees what she can't see before, Luhan's perfect side profile. Even in the dark, his face still stands out, making her heart beat a little too fast. She admires him for a while before she is back to reality and shakes her head slightly. She needs to hold herself, but it's not easy to do as she keeps glancing at him. At one point, it hypnotizes her and she totally stares at his face, not looking into the road. It happens in a split second, she suddenly loses her step and slips. Her heart beats fast as adrenaline rushes through her blood and she instinctively grips on his hand tightly, trying to safe her life. In the other hand, Luhan senses it and he reflexively turns his body and encircles his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his embrace. It turns quiet and no one talks. They just stare into each other's eyes and slowly their heart flutter.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asks her, sounding so worry.

"I'm okay" Jihye whispers and awares about their position. She then straights up her figure, making him let her go.

"I'm sorry" Luhan talks as he looks down, trying to hide his blush. For seconds, he falls into the awkwardness but Jihye breaks it.

"Thank you, Luhan" She talks but he just holds her hand tight and in the end, he says "Let's go, I won't let you fall" His voice is too gentle until it nearly melts her heart which she tries hard to deny.

 

***

 

Luhan and Jihye enter the cottage and find Bomi and Jinhe there. The juniors wait for them and they now stand in line to get their food. There, no one talks. Luhan just stares to the front, looking into Jihye's hair. He feels something that he never feels before and he is not sure what it is.

"Sunbae, please sit next to me" Bomi talks as soon as they choose the table.

Luhan says nothing and takes a seat next to Bomi. He watches Jihye sit infront of him and she eats right away. He keeps staring at her and she feels his gaze upon her. She lifts her face and their eyes me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter