Chapter 12

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye and Jinhe arrive at their camp first Jihye immediately looks back to find Luhan but he is not there yet. He is nowhere to be seen and she starts to think about what take them so long. She gazes over the darkness but she then shrugs and turns her face to Jinhe and sees how Jinhe embraces herself out of the coldness.

"Jinhe-ya, it's cold right? Why don't you get in?" Jihye talks.

"What about you?" Jinhe asks back.

"I'll stay here, making a campfire" Jihye smiles but sees Jinhe hesitate.

"It's okay" Jihye convinces Jinhe until she nods and gets in to the tent.

Jihye now stares blankly as she thinks about how the hell she is going to make a campfire. Firstly she decides to collect woods and then places them on the ground. There, she kneels down and frowns. She doesn't know how to make the fire so she just watches the woods, looking all miserable. In the other hand, Luhan just reaches the tent with Bomi, he suffers along the way because Bomi becomes so clingy to him and he doesn't like it.

"Jihye, what are you doing there?" Luhan asks her when he realizes her presence.

"Ah---" Jihye pauses and stares at the woods. Luhan awares and he hears her continue "---about to make campfire, but I can't, can you?" She asks him back and he just chuckles "Of course, what a princess" He speaks, half mocking her. She just closes her eyes, feeling annoyed "Leave it to me, just get in to the tent" He talks and without any regret or thought, she does that happily.

 

***

 

Luhan skillfully makes the campfire and right now the four of them sit around as they try to make their body warmer. They talk, but mostly Luhan doesn't involve Jihye. He keeps making her feel unwanted. She becomes quiet except when Jinhe talks to her. The night goes deeper and they discuss about who should look after the tent. There, they start arguing because everybody is tired and wants to have a good sleep.

"Luhan, you do, let the girls rest" Jihye attacks Luhan as she smirks. She really wants to kick him out of tent. 

"What? The only one who deserve to rest is me, I built this tent and I made this campfire, what were you doing all this time? Nothing, so you go look after this tent" Luhan's speech is on point, leaving Jihye in a deep silent.

"That's right, I agree with you sunbae" Bomi talks to Luhan. Jihye bites her lips then scoffs secretly, somehow she feels betrayed.

"But---" Jinhe is about to defend Jihye but Bomi swiftly cuts off.

"No but, Jinhe" Bomi says. It makes Jihye rolls her eyes because Bomi surely irritates her, but the next second she starts to think and reflect about Luhan's words. Too bad he is right. She does nothing the whole day and actually she doesn't feel that tired. However, she just has a slight backache and wants to lay down, so it's better for her to become selfless and let the other rest. 

"I get it, I'll look after---" Jihye is not done yet, but Luhan and Bomi just ignore her and enter the tent.

"Eonnie, I'll keep you company" Jinhe talks but Jihye shakes her head.

"No, just go to sleep, I'll be alright" Jihye smiles sincerely and watches Jinhe nod slightly. She sees Jinhe get in to the tent and now she is all alone.

 

***

 

Luhan moves and tosses his body to the left and to the right. An hour flies just like that and he is the only one who still has his eyes open. He feels so tired but his body refuses to rest. It's frustrating for him, he just sits down and ruffles his hair. Actually, he keeps thinking about Jihye, he worries about her who oversees alone. At first, he hesitates, but now he chooses to get out of tent and check her condition because he is a gentleman that is not able to shake it off of his thought. He sees her there. She sits near the campfire with her arms tightly hug her knees. She stares at the campfire blankly and now he approaches her slowly, without any sound. He then sits beside her and she jolts. She puts her palm on her chest, feeling her heart beat fast because of the surprise.

"Jerk, you scare me" Jihye talks.

"Watch yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter