Chapter 17

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a long silence along the way. Jihye just looks outside of the window and stares at the city scenery. No word is exchanged and the awkward air is somehow suffocating. She sighs lowly as at the same time suddenly Luhan's phone starts ringing. It's from his mother and he tells her, they will be there in 5 minutes and ask Lami to wait. After he hangs up, she glances at him and smiles slightly to herself. She feels happy because finally after a long time, they go out together and talk to each other. She admits, all this time, she misses him badly. Thereafter, they arrive there. He leads her to the backstage because he needs to give Lami a proof that her eonnie is there. He then opens the door for her and walks in. She just follows him behind and realizes almost all the ballerinas stare at him.

"Eonnie!"

Jihye hears her favorite sweet voice and immediately turns her sight. There, she finds Lami with her mother, looking so adorable and cute in her costume. She walks closer to Lami, totally forgets about Luhan. She firstly greats Mrs. Lu before she kneels down to meet Lami's eyes.

"You're so beautiful Lami-ya" Jihye smiles widely.

"Luhan, father is outside, I will bring him here, stay with them, okay?"

Luhan right away nods agreely and watches his mother walk out. He turns his sight to Jihye and Lami, there, he witnesses their lovey-dovey scene and unconsciously smiles. He finds it really cute. Beside her, he kneels down and Lami's hair softly.

"Do your best Lami-ya, oppa already bring eonnie here for you" Luhan gently talks to his sister.

"Eung, thank you oppa, I love you"

Lami speaks as she jumps to Luhan's embrace. Jihye just looks at their brother-sister bond and smiles. It warms her heart and she realizes how much he loves his sister. He even sacrifices his pride to come and show up infront of her, asking her to go and watch his sister's show.

"Eonnie, thank you" This time, Lami goes to Jihye and gives her a hug. Jihye can't stop smiling, she really feels so happy right now because of Lami. As soon as they break the hug, she kisses Lami's cheek and they giggle.

"Luhan, can you take our picture?" Jihye asks and Luhan nods immediately.

"Alright---" Luhan takes out his phone and gets ready to take their picture "---pose" He continues.

Jihye naturally puts her arm around Lami's shoulder and pulls her closer. They both now smile prettily and Luhan snaps their picture. After a couple more poses, Mr. and Mrs. Lu come and ask them to go to their seat because the show will start real soon. Luhan and Jihye enter and walk inside the already dim hall. He walks quite fast and she has trouble to catch up because of her heels. She tries to not complain and just walks faster, but she suddenly slips and bumps at Luhan. As part of her reflex, she spontantly grabs his waist and goes for a slight hug.

"Sorry, I slip" Jihye explains and in hurry she breaks the awkward hug.

In the other hand, Luhan feels surprise with it and his heart beats really fast. But, he gets his sense back and realizes how clumsy she is. Without giving a second thought, he grabs her hand and holds it tight. He doesn't want her to slip anymore. His action just makes her heart skip a beat. She is nervous but she lets him hold her hand. As they find their seat and sit there, he doesn't let her hand go, he just keeps holding it and she doesn't protest. For half an hour, their hands are intertwined as they watch the show. Right when Lami comes up and sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter