Chapter 5

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day of school, finally it ends. Luhan walks to the parking lot and immediately gets in to his car. He stares at the paper bag that smells like Jihye and sighs as he throws it to the back seat. He then puts a shade and checks his appearance on the rearview mirror. He smiles because of his look, a little bit narcissist. Afterwards he drives off. Near the gate, he sees students, some are his friends, talking and laughing with each other. Suddenly, he sees an eye-catching bag, which is a limited edition bag, owned by the one and only Kim Jihye. It makes him wonder, where is her car as there is no way a princess like her uses a public transportation. He then slows down his car and when it's right beside Jihye, he rolls down the window and shouts.

"Yah" Predictably, it's not Jihye who turns her face, but a group of girls, his junior. They smile, looking too happy when they find him out. But Luhan just ignores them and shouts once again.

"Yah" But still, Jihye acts deaf and keeps walking.

"Kim Jihye" Luhan calls her properly and she glances at him. The group of girls start frowning now.

"Where is your car? You look so miserable, walking by yourself" He mocks her and it causes her to stop and fully stares at him. He steps on the brake and looks back.

"Get in now" Out of nowhere, he commands her, making her a little bit confused.

"Get in, right now---" He emphasizes it but she still petrifies there, thinking so hard "---I'll count now, one, two---" Before he could finish it, Jihye runs to the door and gets in, looking so calm though she knows, it's going to be a pain for her pride. Luhan just smirks and drives away.

"Will you drive me home?" Jihye hesitately starts the conversation.

"Of course"

Luhan replies but he fixes his eyes on the road. He actually has no heart to let Jihye go home alone because she is sick, having a cold. Another reason, it's a way to say his thank because she already washed his blazer. Well, it's not her, surely it's her maid, but she still made an effort to ask the maid. That's why he treats her nice this time.

"What happened to your car?" After a long silent, Luhan initiates a talk.

"It refuses to start" Jihye answers. Luhan sees her frowning when he glances at her.

"Well, you really deserve that" He teases her.

"Yah! You---" Her protest stops there cause his phone rings.

Luhan picks the call, which is from his mother. His mother asks him to pick Lami up because she needs to accompany his father to an important meeting. He actually wonders why his sister is still there around this time, but his mother says, Lami has a ballet practice. He immediately agrees and hangs up. He now glances at Jihye and finds her already stares at him, asking for an explanation.

"Uhm, I need to pick up my sister now" He speaks.

"Ah, there, you can drop me there" She points at the bus stop infront.

Luhan drives slowly as he thinks for a while. He knows that she is sick and right now, the weather is quite cold. How can he do that? Beside, he really is not sure if this girl could go home safely. She never uses public transportation before, he bets, she doesn't know how to use it. He then talks.

"How about this, I will pick up my sister first, then I will drive you home after that, agree?"

Jihye pouts her lips slightly as she thinks, fakely, because she doesn't want to look cheap. After seconds, she nods to him, totally agrees about the idea. She is a princess, of course, she prefers to sit inside this luxurious car, instead of inside the public transportation. It's more comfortable after all.

 

***

 

Luhan and Jihye sit on a bench together, but no one tries to talk. This is really new to Jihye. She never knows that Luhan has a sister, actually a little sister because they wait outside the kindergarten. She now starts counting the between him and his sister, but it gets cut by a cute voice, calling for him.

"Oppa!"

It sounds full of joy. Jihye turns her face and sees a little girl. She guesses, it's his sister. They have a very similar feature, same cute face and sparkly eyes. That little girl runs to him and surprisingly, he kneels down and opens his arms for his little sister. When the little girl jumps into his embrace, her heart skips a beat. It's a rare picture, really, for the first time, she witnesses a new side of him. And honestly, this new side truly warms her heart.

"Come on, my princess" Luhan talks softly as he holds Lami's hand. Once again, just like a spell, this sight makes Jihye's heart stop.

Jihye doesn't realize, but Lami stares at her, deeply. Lami looks so innocent as she blinks her eyes continuously. Luhan is aware and he looks at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter