Winter Sea

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

"Oppa! Wake up now" I hear Lami's loud voice shouting to me. God, why she always do this to me when I need sleep the most? "Lami-ya, I still tired" I said that and cover my face with my pillow "Oppa, me and eomma will go to mall, you have to drive us there" She said that to me. God, we have driver here, why Lami must ask me? "Just go with the driver Lami-ya, oppa still need sleep" I said that to her "Our driver will start work after lunch, he will pick us up, oppa come on, you just need to drive me there" She start to pulling my pillow from my face "Aaaah, arraseo" I said that lazily and wake up. I see Lami jumping on my bed happily "Lami, stop that, I don't want you to fall" I said that to her and smile. I walk to my bathroomand take a bath. After that I walk out and use my clothes. I walk to my bed and take my phone. I check my phone but nothing there. Maybe Jihye still sleeping, will call her later.

 

"Have fun there" I said that to Lami and my mom. Lami kiss my cheek from the back "Thank you oppa, I will buy you ice cream" She said that and walk out from my car "Thanks son, drive safely" My mom said that and mess my hair. After I see they entering the mall, I drive my car out from mall. I drive my car slowly while calling Jihye. I wait for her answer but nothing there. I turn my car and drive to her house. I'll just check her, actually I just miss her. I want to see her since she didn't pick up my call. Jihye, you always make me feel this way, always missing you. When I arrive at her neighbourhood, I drive my car slowly. Suddenly I see a white mercedes leaving Jihye's home. Isn't that Jihye's car? I drive my car fastly and step on the brakes when my car infront of her car. I block her car and get out from my car. I approach her can and knock her window. She roll down the window and I see her smiling "Annyeong" She said that to me "What are you doing here?" She ask me "Where are you going and why you didn't answer my call?" I ask her while frowning "You call me? I never know, where is my phone?" She open her bag and find her phone "Ah, I leave my phone at my bedroom" She said that to me "Where are you going?" I ask her again while staring at her clothes. She always dress like that, using tight clothes. I can see it through her coat "I'm going to my grandma's place" She smile to me "Where is your grandma's place? Is it far?" I ask her worrily "Quite far, about 2 hours driving from here" She said that and I stare at her "Drive your car back to your home, then pick your phone and hurry come back here, I will drive you there" I smile while mess her hair. I walk back to my car and wait for her.

 

Jihye POV's

I'm kinda late today, I should wake on 7 am and go to my grandma's place at 9. But see now, I'm late, it's 11 am and I still atmy house. I hurrily run downstairs with a bag on my hand. I grab my car's key and walk to my car. I get in and start the engine. I drive my car slowly out from my house. Suddenly I see a car stop infront of my car. I step on the brake hurrily "Yah!" I yell and lift my face. I look Luhan get out from that car. Suddenly my madness disappear. There is just a smile on my face. He walkk to my car and  knock on the window. I roll down my window and smiling to him "Annyeong" I greet him "What are you doing here?" Suddenly I realize what he is doing here around this time? "Where are you going and why you didn't answer my call?" Luhan ask me while frowning "You call me? I never know, where is my phone?" I ask him while open my bag. I search my phone inside there but nothing. Where is my phone? I try to remember and I know I left it at my bedroom. I'm in hurry earlier "Ah, I leave my phone at my bedroom" I said that to him "Where are you going?" He ask me curiously while staring at my body. Oh no, he inspect my clothes right now. I look into another direction and act like I never know about that "I'm going to my grandma's place" I just answer his question and smiling when I see he lifts his face "Where is your grandma's place? Is it far?" He ask me "Quite far, about 2 hours driving from here" I said that to him. Luhan lock his eyes on me and stare at me "Drive your car back to your home, then pick your phone and hurry come back here, I will drive you there" He smile to me while messing my hair. I see Luhan walk back to his car. I roll my window and smiling like crazy. I hurrily drive my car to my house. I get out from my car and run to my room. I search my phone and grab it. I hurrily run downstairs and get out from my house. I approach Luhan's car and get in "Hello" I said that while waving my phone. I throw my bag to the backseat and use my seatbelt "Tell me the direction" He said that while smiling "Ne ahjussi" I said that and stick out my tongue. Revenge! Hahaha.

 

"Yah ahjussi, drive faster please, when will we arrive if you drive that slow?" I while laughing "Yah! Stop calling me ahjussi" He shout to me and frown "Lu, I'm hungry" I said that to him while hugging me tummy "Me too, is it still far?" Luhan ask me "Not that far, ah, there is a seafood restaurant near here" I said that to him "Really?" He ask and I nodded "My grandma's place near a sea" I said that and he drive to that restaurant. After a while, we are arrive there. I get out from his car and walk inside the restaurant first. I choose some menus there that I love the most. I turn my face and I see Luhan already standing beside me "Yah, are you ordering alone? You didn't ask my opinion?" He frown to me "Let's just sit and eat, I bet you will love those dishes" I said that to him and drag him to one of the table there "God, the smell" Luhan said that while smiling to me "Smell delicious right?" I said that to him and turn my face to the window. From here I can see the winter sea. It's been a long time to see this winter sea. I miss this place so much, and I miss my grandma the most "Yah ahjumma, stop daydreaming and let's eat" Suddenly Luhan said that and I see our order already on the table "When did this all come?" I ask him "Ssst, so noise, I want to eat, looks yummy" He said that and ignore my question. I frown and start to eat. Damn, so great. 

 

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter