Chapter 7

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy, she is my pretty eonnie"

Both Luhan and Jihye swiftly turn their face to Lami. They really are in disbelief Lami says that loudly and confidently. Lami spills right in front of their parents and this is so crazy. Now, Jihye's parents stare at Lami, asking for an explanation. This situation really is a chaos, even Luhan and Jihye have nothing to say, they are so speechless.

"Ah, so you are Lami's pretty eonnie" Luhan's mother talks as she gets everything now. Now the puzzle is complete and she is contented with it.

"It's a relief, so, you two are friends" His mother continues and Jihye just smiles awkwardly. She feels like her brain stop working, not able to think.

"We're just classmate"

Luhan denies and clears everything at the same time. Jihye's smile disappears. She doesn't know why but she feels a little bit upset with his statement. Nothing is wrong with his words and honestly that's the truth but she can't help feeling that way. She just stays quiet and not long after that, the door is open and waiters come inside with silver trays on their hand. They set and serve the food on table and immediately excuse theirselves. They right away begin the dinner and the conversation about Luhan and Jihye's relationship continues. Mrs. Lu is so curious about their relationship and keeps asking this and that. Both Luhan and Jihye give only a casual and shallow answer. Inside their mind, they blame each other over and over again. They hate it but they need to prepare theirselves because most probably they are going to meet and see each other more often in near future as the talk about business goes to a positive direction.

 

***

 

The dinner is over but the conversation is endless. Start from business to old memories of highschool, the parents drown into their own world. Sometimes they involve Luhan and Jihye in their conversation but forget about Lami until she nags and whines about how bored she is. She pouts and froms but then suggests to eat ice cream with Jihye. She is excited to hear the answer when her mother asks Jihye to accompany her. Truthfully Jihye doesn't want to but she knows that Lami rejects rejection, so she unwillingly nods her head.

"I'm very sure Jihye will enjoy the time, she always wants a sibling" Jihye's father talks and informs.

Lami just cheers cutely and now Jihye smiles sincerely. After all, it's not a really bad idea as she is going to spend some time alone with a little sister that she misses and she doesn't need to see Luhan's face any longer. After that, Jihye excuses herself and holds Lami's hand softly. She leads the way and she is going to bring Lami to the ice cream shop which is only two buildings away. She actually feels uncomfortable to walk in public with that dress but since it's really near, she shakes it off. Once they step outside, the wind blows and makes them shiver. It's cold and instinctively she pulls Lami closer.

"It's really cold yet you still want to eat ice cream"

Jihye talks at Lami and giggles. Softly, she embraces Lami's shoulder and pulls her even closer in a hope that it will make Lami a little warmer. They walk side by side and of course talk about fairytale. They are into the story but suddenly someone grabs Jihye's wrist. She is so ready to snap as she thinks it's none other than Luhan, but when she turns around and sees a stranger there, her body trembles in fear. It's a man in his thirties and he looks drunk. He is about to place his hand on her body, but she takes a step back and avoids it.

"Who are you? Let me go" Jihye raises her tone as she tries to defend herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter