Annyeong

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ MY MESSAGE BELOW, THANK YOU ^^

Luhan POV's

Tomorrow is the day when I will see my love again. It's just a couple days and I already missing her. School please come faster. It's the first time I want so bad to go to school. Not for study of course but to see Jihye, kkkk. I reach out my hand to pick my phone from nightstand while eyeing the TV. I turn my face from TV to my phone. I have to text Jihye. I always text her when it's night just to say goodnight or say that I love her. I smile like an idiot when I write the text "Jihye-ya, I know you are not sleeping now, hurry go to sleep or you will late tomorrow, saranghae :)" I send that text and put my phone on the bed. I focus on TV and I see a familiar face there. Isn't that Hyerin? Is she a celebrity? Or model I think because it's cosmetics advertisement. Ah, now I know why that girl act so arrogant. She is popular. But I never saw her before on TV, maybe she is a rookies. Aaaah, I don't care, I just need to sleep and meet my Jihye tomorrow. I turn off the TV and lay on my bed. Goodnight everybody.

 

I open my eyes and smile evily when I realize it's already morning. I jump on my bed like a little kid "Aaah" I scream loud because suddenly I slip and fall to the floor "Aish" I hit my bed then smile again "Jihye-ya, I'm coming" I stand up and run to the bathroom. Is it like this when you truly fall in love with someone? Everything looks pretty and you can't stop smiling because of reality is better than your dream. I hurrily taking a bath and get ready for school. I get out from my bathroom and I see my breakfast on the table. Maybe because I wake up this early today so the maid lost the timing. Usually I'm awake around this time but today I woke up earlier because of excitement. I eat my breakfast and drink my milk. After that I go downstairs to meet my family. As usual, accompany them having a breakfast, talking about bussiness and other topics. I finish my coffee and stood up "I leave now, bye bye" I said that while kissing Lami. I bow to my dad and mom before leaving. 

 

I get out from my car and walk straight to the school. As usual, there are a lot of girls looking into my direction. They whispering to each other then chuckling. Suddenly someone is blocking my way. I lift my face and I see Bomi there frowning "Did you really------?" "No" I said the truth to her because I know she want to ask about the rumours. Is she crazy? Of course not because if that was true, this school already kicking me out "Really oppa?" She ask me with a smile "Yes, we are not a married couple----" "Aaaah, we are still have chance!" Suddenly Bomi cut my words and scream to the other girls. Totally looks like an idiot. I eyeing her and sigh hard "Listen, I'm not done yet with my words" I snap at her and she shut her lips "We are not married couple but we just an ordinary couple, boyfriend and girlfriend" I said that with an angelic smile plastered on my face. I hear a loud gasp from other students. I know it's a huge hot gossip in this cold morning "Oppa" I hear Bomi mumbling and I see her teary eyes "We will still become a friend" I smile to her and she just cry infront of me "My heart hurts" She yell at me and run away. I just froze there looking into her. Wow, she react too much. We are not even close. I just roll my eyes then walk to my class. On my way to class, there are so many girls asking the same question like Bomi did. Their reaction are different. There are some of them congratulate me, some of them happy because finally this school will run smoothly without our bickering, some of them just cry like Bomi. I see no Jihye inside of my class. Is she still sleeping?? I sit on my seat and take out my phone. I dial her number and wait for her answer "Hello" She answer me "Hello, where are you?" I ask her softly while smiling "I'm on my way and I'm driving now, be patient if you miss me, I'll hang up" She said that while chuckling. Then she hang up the phone. I sit there wait patiently for my princess to come.

 

Jihye POV's

I'm awake from my sleep because of my mom. She scream to me to wake up like usual. I rub my eyes and look at her "I'm awake mom" I said that to her and she smile to me "Get ready dear" She said that and close the door behind her. I check my phone and I see a text from Luhan there. I open it "Jihye-ya, I know you are not sleeping now, hurry go to sleep or you will late tomorrow, saranghae :)" I smile reading his text "But you are wrong babe, I already at dreamland last night" I mumbling those words. I put my phone on my bed and go to bathroom. I get in to the tub and close my eyes for a while. The second I close my eyes, Luhan appeared on my mind "Can you not there for a while? Why always there?" I said that softly more to myself and smiling. After done bathing, I get ready for school and having breakfast as usual. I eat my breakfast slowly while chatting with my parents "You are getting closer to Luhan now, are you two dating?" I choke my food because of sudden question from my mom. I hurrily clean the dirty from my chin and turn my face to mom. I'm about to open my mouth but my mom cut it "Well, we don't need your words, we already know the answer" My mom said that while chuckling with my dad. I feel my cheeks blusing "I'm happy you are with him now" My dad said that while putting a food on his mouth "Stop teasing me please" I pout to my dad and mom "We are really happy because you made a right decision" My mom sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter