Chapter 8

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye watches Lami eat her ice cream deliciously with a smile on her face. Lami's happiness simply makes her feel the same and it just crazy how this little girl brings joy to her life. She keeps her eyes on Lami and she is too focused to tell that Luhan fixes his gaze on her, somehow adoring her affection for his sister.  She really has no idea that his heart slightly flutters as she shows love for Lami. It's crazy but he likes what he is seeing right now.

"Oppa, why do you stare at eonnie? Do you like eonnie?" Lami suddenly asks.

Hearing that, Jihye immediately turns her face and surprisingly she finds him stare at her, intensely. For a while, they make an eye-contact but Luhan breaks it when his sense hits him. He knows that he starts to blush. It's embarrassing but he needs to deny it in instant.

"What? No, oppa never do that"

Luhan talks to Lami but secretly Jihye smirks. He is so stupid, she caught him but he still dares to lie. She just shakes her head and glances at him, finding his face turn slightly pink. She chuckles lowly and faces Lami. She sees Lami's ice cream already disappears completely.

"Lami-ya, want more ice cream?" Jihye asks.

"Yes, thank you eonnie" Lami answers energetically.

Jihye just smiles softly and orders another sundae for Lami. After that, she is busy with Lami, talking and joking around. Luhan just watches them and honestly he feels thankful because she lets it pass. He thinks that she will bring it up and make fun of him, but the reality, she just ignores it. Not that long, Lami's ice cream comes and she immediately devours it happily. She enjoys her ice cream until her face is in a mess. Her lips and a little part of her cheeks are covered by ice cream. Seeing that, Jihye just giggles as she takes a tissue, then wipes it gently.

"Slowly, baby, slowly" Jihye states.

Luhan just witnesses the scene with awe. It somehow makes him warm. He just discovers Jihye's new charm, a motherly one, it shows her mature side. Then, both Luhan and Jihye just stare at Lami and hear her story. She never stops talking even after she finishes her ice cream.

"Eonnie, oppa is really kind to me, he always makes me happy" Lami starts bringing Luhan into her story. He feels so proud when she compliments him infront of Jihye.

"Oppa is kind to eonnie too, right?"

Lami asks Jihye but she doesn't answer. She just glances at Luhan and smirks when she sees his pleading eyes. He always becomes a perfect brother in front of Lami, if Jihye says something bad about him, he is very sure that it will disappoint his little sister. He talks inaudibly, asking her to say yes.

"Of course---" Jihye answers and turns her sight to Luhan "---your oppa is really kind to eonnie" She emphasizes it sarcastically, making him pout.

"Hear that?---"

In the middle of Luhan's words, his phone starts ringing. He takes it out and sees his mother's caller ID. He right away picks up the call and sighs hard when he listens to his mother's explanation. The parents leave already, wanting to spend their time together as old friends. His mother asks him to go home alone with Lami and reminds him to drive Jihye home too.

"Jihye, our parents leave us" Luhan tells her after he hangs up.

"Huh? What? Why?" Jihye furrows her brows, looking so upset.

"They want to spend their time together and my mother asks me to drive you home" Luhan answers but Jihye just sighs. She frowns at herself and thinks about how mean her parents are.

 

***

 

After paying, they leave the ice cream shop and walks back to the restaurant. Luckily, their parents leave Luhan's car there so they don't need to call taxi. Lami holds hand with Luhan and Jihye, each side. They really look like a happy family but no one realizes it.

"Eonnie, can you come with me? Please sleep with me" Lami talks when they reach his car.

"Huh?" Jihye just feels so confused now.

"Eonnie please come to my house and sleep with me" Lami begs cutely as she blinks her eyes. Jihye looks at Luhan, asking for help.

"Can you just come? She usually falls asleep in my mother's arm, but tonight, as you know, my mother isn't there" Luhan answers. He doesn't help her, on the con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter