Winter Break (1)

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

Luhan is Luhan, Jihye is Jihye now. We start to fight and bickering again. No days without our bickering. We never have a sweet moment again. My dream already end. We never talk sweet to each other again. It's just like the old time. Luhan will humiliate me and I will humiliate him. We act like we never have any sweet moments. He become a jerk once again. Because we start to become an enemy again, I never meet Lami. Well, I miss her so much. I can't go to Luhan's home eventhough Mrs. Lu always text me to come. I really want to come but when Luhan isn't there. Suddenly I hear the bell ring, ah it's time to lunch. I stand up and go to cafetaria "Hello my " I hear Luhan's voice and I turn my face. I see Luhan walk beside me. I don't want to see his face and walk faster. But I know Luhan will follow me and tease me. I start to run now. I don't want to near him right now. Suddenly Luhan grab my hair and pull them "Aaaah" I shout and turn my face "Hahahaha" He laugh happily but I just staring at him "You are a jerk" I said that and leave him. I start to hate him again.

 

Luhan POV's

I start to being a jerk again infront of Jihye. I just really want to act cold infront of her but I ended up being a jerk. I like to . I can't just stare coldly at her and never speak. I want to see Jihye mad and yell to me. I don't want Jihye ignore me. I want her attention. It's hard for me to not speak to her. is one of the best idea to speak to her. I always staring at Jihye's hair whenever the class starting. When I can her hair again? That's sweet memories, make me sad. Suddenly I hear the bell ring. I see Jihye stand up and hurrily walk out from the class. I follow her "Hello my " I said that to her when I can reach her. I walk beside her and wait for her reaction. I see Jihye turn her face and start to walk faster. You can't slip from me Jihye-ya. I walk faster too but I see Jihye start running. I reach out my hand and grab her hair. After that I pull her hair "Aaaah" Jihye shouting and staring at me "Hahahaha" I laugh hard when I see her expression "You are a jerk" She said that and leave me. Well, I'm happy now because she said something to me.

 

Today is the last day of my school. Starting from tomorrow, I will have my winter break. I stand up and walk to my bathroom. I take a bath and get ready to school. After that I walk to the dining room and join my family. I see Lami eat her toast "Lami-ya" I said that and kiss her forehead "Good morning oppa" She said that and continue her breakfast "Good morning mom, dad" I smile to them "Luhan, tomorrow is your winter break right?" My dad ask me and I nodded "Accompany me in a bussines trip okay? We'll going to Canada" My dad said that and I straightly nodded "Of course, Canada, sounds good" I said that "Yes, Canada, you can have a vacation too, my bussines partner has a daughter on your age too" He said that to me "Well, I will have a vacation, I won't pass it" I smile to him and he nodded "Appa, can I go to Canada too?" Lami ask my dad "No, you can't Lami, you already went to Dubai with me last time, it's your oppa turn" My dad said that "Ah, okay appa, I will play with mommy then and eonnie" She said that and my dad turn his face to Lami "Lami-ya, eonnie will go there too" My dad said that and I bulge my eyes. What? She comes too? "Aaaaah, so I can't play with eonnie?" she said that "Lami-ya, you can play with eonnie tomorrow, appa leave the next two days, okay?" My mom said that to Lami and she nodded "Okay eomma" She said that and I'm so relief that she didn't cry.

 

Jihye POV's

"Jihye-ya, let's go to Canada the next two days, accompany me for bussines trip" My dad said that so sudden. I bulge my eyes and smile happily "Of course dad, can I have a vacation too?" I ask him cutely "Of course you can, my bussines partner has a daughter, she has the same age as you and Luhan" He said that and I look at him "Luhan? Why mention him?" I ask him "You will go there with Mr. Lu and Luhan baby" My mom said that and I just can stare blankly. Well, that jerk is going there too. I hope he won't being a jerk there. I really want to have a nice trip "Why you didn't go with us mom?" I ask my mom and she smile "No baby, I will go to your grandma place" My mom said that and I nodded "You have to kiss her in behalf of me" I said that and smile "Of course baby" My mom smile to me. I continue my breakfast and go to my scholl. Well, it's the last day baby!!

 

Noone listening to our teacher today, well, who will? Everybody's thought already about winter break. I staring blankly at the window. I hope the snow will fall. But there is no sign they will fall. I sigh a little. I want snow. Suddenly Luhan pulling my hair softly. Like he always did. I just ignore him and time to time he pull my hair even harder. I turn my face and I see him smirking "Stop that jerk" I said that to him and turn my face to the window again "What are you looking at?" I hear Luhan's voice from behind. I just keep silent and stare blankly "Miss Kim, I talk with you" Luhan said that and pulling my hair again. I hate him, I'm about to turn my face but suddenly the bell ring. Yohoo! It's end, welcome my winter break!! I stand up and run to my car. I want to enjoy this break.

 

Luhan POV's

I see Jihye is looking into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter