Best

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I lift Jihye from the sand and carry her to grandma's home. Yes, she fall asleep in my arms, like usual. She still light and not gain weight I think. How can she didn't gain weight when she eat a lot? I shake my head softly while looking into her face. How can I fall in love with her? I never realize or plan it. She suddenly hold my heart, without any warns. I never know when this love grown inside my heart. It's so weird but I love this weird things. I smile and kiss her forehead. When I have a courage to make her mine? I'm afraid I will lose my feeling after I get her. Like past lovers, I lost my feeling when I get them. I'm afraid I will turn cold to her like I did to my past lovers. I sigh to myself. I never know why I did that, it's just like suddenly I have no feeling towards them again. I don't want it happened to Jihye. It's better to have this kind of relationship but I want her. I want her to be mine. I want another guys know that she is mine and they can't touch her. What should I do now? I'm confused.

 

I put her on her bed and cover her body with a blanket. I stare at her face once again and smile. Jihye, I love you. I said that mentally to her. After that I frown because I know she will never know. Let just wait the perfect time to confess. I smile to her and get out from her room "Luhan" Suddenly I hear grandma's voice when I closing her door. I turn my face and I see grandma standing there "Yes grandma?" I ask her politely "We need to talk" She said that and my heart jumping now. What happened? What will she say to me? I'm nervous. I see grandma walk to the living room and I follow her "Just sit down and relax" She said that while smiling. Am I look too nervous? I smile to her while sitting down "Luhan" She starts "Earlier Hyerin came back here while crying hard" She said that and I bite my lips. Andwae, will grandma mad at me? "She said that she like you so much and you ignore her" Grandma said that while smiling "And she said it's because of my grandchild" Grandma continue while chuckling "You kiss Jihye infront of Hyerin and you ignore Hyerin" She continue and my face turns red now. How can Hyerin told that to grandma? It's so embarassing. Grandma know that I already kiss Jihye. I look down and never lift my face. I can't let grandma see my face right now "I'm sorry grandma" I said that politely "Hahaha, don't need to say that, I'm not mad" Grandma said that and I lift my face. I can't believe she didn't mad "You are a gentleman, just like my husband" She said that to me and I smile "He never afraid to show the world that he loves me, even infront of a girl that likes him, every girl like being treated like that" Grandma smile to me and sit closer to me. She hold my hand and smile "I'm very sure that you made for Jihye, don't hurt her, because I trust you Luhan" She smile to me "I will never hurt her" I said that to grandma "I promise" I continue my words. Grandma nodded and smile to me. After that she ask me to rest. After she left, I think about what I said earlier. Will I never hurt her? Will I hold my promise forever?

 

Jihye POV's

I'm inside my room when I wake up. Luhan must be carry me here. Ah, I just hope waking up on the sand with him beside me. Why he must bring me home? I turn my body and I see my photo with grandma. Grandma, of course Luhan bring me back because we are at grandma's home. He wouldn't make my grandma panick because we are not going back home. I sigh a little when I remember I have to go back to home today. It means my time with Luhan will end too. We have to wait until school day if we want to meet each other. I pull my hair and frowning. It's because those crazy reporters and rumours. I check my phone and I see I get a text from Luhan. Wow, what is he doing? Texting me when we are at the same place? I tap my phone and open the text. It's a link. I open the link and I see an article about Luhan "Heir of CHS, Gorgeous Male of Korea" I read the whole article and smile. This time, their article just said about Luhan's handsomeness. But they still don't know his name. They just praise Luhan's appearance. Suddenly I get a text from him again. I open it "Are you proud of me? They said I'm gorgeous" I laugh hard when I read his text and reply "In your dream Lu" I want to . After that I put my phone on the night stand and walk to the bathroom. I have to go home after lunch.

 

I walk to the dining room while holding my bag there. I see grandma there talking with Luhan. Why Luhan always done first? "Good morning" I said that to get their attention. I smile to them and sit down "It's not morning anymore, we having lunch now, you skip the breakfast, you should wake up earlier" My grandma said that to me and I just smile to her cutely "Mianhae" I said that and start to eat my lunch. My grandma's food is the best, really taste good. I will miss her dishes. I bet I won't have time to visit her when school begin. After we finish our lunch, we say goodbye to grandma. I close to tears when I hug my grandma infront of the door "I will miss you grandma" I said that to her "Me too my Jihye" She said that while broke our hug "Luhan, drive safely" My grandma said that to him and he smile to my grandma "Of course I will, please always be healthy" He said that and bow to my grandma "Bye bye grandma" I said that and wave. I get in to his car and use the seatbelt. I roll the window to wave once again to my grandma before Luhan drive his car away from my grandma's home.

 

Luhan POV's

I drive my car away from grandma's home "Luhan" Jihye call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter