First Time

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue words mean they are talking in English"

Luhan POV's

"That's why I like you Jihye-ya" I whisper those words to Jihye and she is frozing. She open but nothing come up. I smile to her and hurrily hug her "Let's sleep, I'm so tired" I said that playfully and I feel Jihye nodded on my embrace. Actually, I really scared of what will she said to me. I'm not ready to hear rejection "Luhan" She whisper my name "Sssst" I said that and tighten my hug. Please Jihye, I'm not ready yet. I burry my face on her hair and absorp all her scent. I hope she won't change because of my confession.

 

I can't sleep all night long, I can't stop staring at her. You know this is my favorite thing in the world, watching her sleeping like this. I chuckle a little because she is like a puppy. My God, I will never bored looking at this girl. How can I stop looking at her and fall asleep? She ruined my sleeping time. I her hair "Jihye-ya, Jihye-ya, I never knew you will be this important for me" I said that softly "What should I do?" I ask her while grabbing her hand. I lift her hand and kiss the back of her hand "Forever like this, I beg" I said that and intertwinned our hands. I keep staring at her until 4 am. I decided to go back to my room. Because it would be dangerous if Ellie saw me get out from Jihye's room in the morning. I stare at her once again and I froze there. I still want to see her sleeping. I frown a little "Jihye-ya, why so cute?" I ask her then peck her lips. After that I jump from the bed. I cover my mouth because I'm laughing now. I run to the door while jumping like an idiot. I can't contain my happiness hahaha. I kiss her lips, well just peck but I still happy!! I open the door slowly and look around. Noone there, of course, it's 4 am. I get out and close Jihye's room. I walk to my room and I see Ellie sleeping infront of my room. Oh God, this girl is crazy! I open the door slowly and keep staring at Ellie in horror. I have to get in safely. I can't wake her up. I slip between the door and close it slowly. Wow, it's more scary than seeing a ghost I think. I walk to my bed and laying there. I close my eyes and that second I fall asleep.

 

Jihye POV's

I hear my alarm ringing and the first thing I did is checking Luhan presence. I tap the space beside me keep closing my eyes "Aaaaah" I shout softly because I can't feel Luhan's body. I open my eyes and he is not there. Where is he? I reach my phone and turn off the alarm. I call Luhan and close my eyes again "Hmmm?" I hear Luhan sleepy voice and smile "Where are you? You are not beside me" I said that to him and I hear him chuckle "I have to go back to my room earlier or we will have a problem" He said that to me "You know what, Ellie sleeping infront of my room last night" He continue his words "Crazy " I said that and Luhan laugh with his sleepy voice "Yes she is, I'm scared here" He said that to me "Can you protect me from her?" He continue while chuckle "What will I get then?" I ask him "You ask me to pay?" He ask me back. I chuckle a little "You will get this, listen carefully" He said that and I stop chuckle. I concentrate to what he will said. Suddenly he makes a kiss sound three times. I bulge my eyes and bite my lips. I really want to laugh because I'm happy "Did you hear that?" He ask me while chuckle "I didn't hear that, can you repeat?" I ask him while holding my laughter "Ah, I have no time now, I will repeat later" He said that to me "Get ready, we have to go on 9, I'll hang up" He said that and hang up. I grab a pillow and cover my face with it "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I scream as loud as I can then laughing hard "MY GOD!!!" I scream again because I can't contain this feels. My heart flutter.

 

Luhan POV's

I hear my phone ringing so loud. Oh my, what time is it? It feels like I have 5 minutes sleep. I'm too tired!! I touching anything beside me and find my phone. When I touch my phone, I hurrily pick the call without seeing the caller ID "Hmmm?" I said that lazily. Who dare disturb my sleep? "Where are you? You are not beside me" I hear Jihye sleepy voice and all my tiredness disappear. She is looking for me. I chuckle to the phone "I have to go back to my room earlier or we will have a problem" I said that to her while smiling. I can't stop smiling "You know what, Ellie sleeping infront of my room last night" I continue my words "Crazy " She said that to me and I laugh. That's my Jihye, I know she will said harsh thing towards Ellie "Yes she is, I'm scared here" I said that to her "Can you protect me from her?" I said that and chuckling. I really enjoy this trashy conversation "What will I get then?" She ask me "You ask me to pay?" I ask her back while frowning like she can see it. I hear Jihy chuckling there "You will get this, listen carefully" I said that and she stop chuckling "Chu, chu, chu" I make a kiss sound for her. She still on silent "Did you hear that?" I ask her while chuckle "I didn't hear that, can you repeat?" She ask me and I can know from her voice that she is holding her laughter "Ah, I have no time now, I will repeat later" I said that try to "Get ready, we have to go on 9, I'll hang up" I said that to her then hangup. I throw my phone to bed and cover my face with my hands "I'm so cheap" I said that while smiling. Aaah, my cheekbones hurt because I never stop smiling from yesterday.

 

We have some important meeting today. Actually only this day we will have some schedules. Another day will be our vacation day. For today, me and Jihye can't avoid Ellie because we will be together all day long. I want this day end fast. I want to watch Jihye sleeping again. I can't wait for that. I walk to Jihye room and knock the door. I see Jihye opening the door for me while smiling "Ready?" I ask her and she nodded. This time I didn't reach out my hand because I'm scared Ellie will take it. I choose to put my arm around her shoulder "Come on" I said that and walk with her "Guys" No, Ellie annoying voice! I turn my face to see Jihye. She is looking at me too "We wait for her today, just today" She said that and we stop. We turn our body to facing her. Ellie staring at us "You guys look so close" She said that and staring at Jihye harshly "Yes we are" I said that and bring Jihye closer to me. I'll show her that I have no interest on her "Let's go Luhan" Ellie said that and hold my another arm. Ellie pull me slowly try to seperate me from Jihye. I turn my face to see Jihye who is frowning. I keep hug her shoulder. I won't let her go. We walk on this weird position to Ellie's car "Jihye, can you drive?" Ellie ask Jihye. Jihye throw a look to Ellie before nodded. She get in to the car and sit on the driver seat. Ellie sit on the backseat. I know Ellie try to make Jihye as her driver and force me to sit on the backseat with her. Well, that won't happened. I open the door and get in "Why are you sit there?" Ellie ask me when I sit on the front seat "Why? I can't?" I ask her and she just lean on her seat harshly. I see her crossing her hand and frown. I look at Jihye while chuckle a little "Thank you" Jihye mouthing that to me and I nodded. 

 

We arrive at the restaurant and we get inside there. My daddy already there with Mr. Kim and Mr. Roberts "There our kids" Mr. Roberts said that to our daddy. We walk towards them and I see Jihye sit beside her daddy. I hurrily sit beside Jihye. I don't want to sit b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter