Video Call

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

I strat to hear a song from the headphone. It's a ballad song. I move my body slowly and opening my eyes. What time is it? I turn my face and I see Luhan still sleeping. I grab his hand and check his watch. It's still 5 am. When will we arrive at Korea? I think I can't sleep again but what I have to do? I put off my headphone and staring at Luhan. I smile while staring at him. Just because I stare at him, I can feel butterfly inside my stomach. It's crazy. Suddenly I see his phone on his hand. I smirk and grab his phone. I never know his phone content. I'm very curious. I unlock his phone but there is a password. God, what is his password?? I think about his birthday but I never know about that. I think again and I try with 'Lami'. And it's unlock now. He is so easy to guess. I start to inspect his phone. I open his gallery and see his photo album. I see so many pictures of his selca. This guy is really something. I scroll down and I see my photo with Lami on her ballet dress. Ah, kyeopta, I remember that day. I hurrily send that photo to my phone. I scroll down again and I see my photo again. It's just me in that photo. When did he take this photo? I think it's when we have a study trip. I never realize he take my photo. Suddenly I realize something. He keep my photo since that day. Is it mean he like me since that day? I smile happily and my heart flutter. Luhan, you such a little secret admirer.

 

We arrive at Korea now. We get out from the plane. We walk slowly to take our luggage. Suddenly Luhan put a scarf on my neck "I'm not cold" I said that to him "Yah, I just realize you have some red mark there" He said that to me while looking into another direction. I feel my face turns red. God, I forget about that!! It's so embarassing. I frown to myself and I see my luggage there. I take my luggage and wait for his luggage. When he take his luggage, I start to walking out but suddenly someone bump to me "Did you have any eyes?" That man yell at me "It's you who bumped into her" Luhan yell back and grab his collar "Woah, easy, I just in hurry" That man said that while giving Luhan an awkward smile "Jihye, use your shade" He said that to me while using his shade. I remember about the reporters. I bet this time will more crowded that before. I take out my shade and use it "Don't walk to far from me, I have to protect you" He said that to me while grabbing my hand. I turn my face to see him. His looks so serious. I tighten my grab on his hand and walk with him. I hope there is no reporters. But that's just dream!

 

Luhan POV's

I stand with Jihye waiting for our luggage to come out. I'm so bored so I turn my face to see Jihye. I stare at her face and smile. After that I bulge my eyes when I see her neck. Did I do that? Godness. I hurrily take off my scarf and put it on her neck "I'm not cold" She said that innocently "Yah, I just realize you have some red mark there" I said that while looking into another direction. It's too embarassing to look into her eyes. Suddenly I see her taking her luggage. Aaah, where is my luggage? I wait for minutes and finally I see my luggage. I take my luggage and pull it. We walk together but suddenly I see a man bump into Jihye "Did you have any eyes?" That man yell at my Jihye. Suddenly I feel so mad. That's him who bumped into Jihye but he is the one who yell first "It's you who bumped into her" I yell at him and grab his collar "Woah, easy, I just in hurry" That man said that to me while smiling. I let him go and turn to see Jihye "Jihye, use your shade" I said that to her and use mine. This time the reporters will force us to say something about the rumour. I see Jihye take out her shade and use it "Don't walk to far from me, I have to protect you" I said that to her and grab her hand. Now I become more protective to this girl. She becomes my everything.

 

I see my daddy's bodyguards already there. Two of them taking our luggage while the others stand beside me and Jihye. I feel Jihye tighten her hand when she see the reporters crowded "Daebak, are we idols?" She ask me innocently and I just chuckle to her "Don't walk too far from me " I said that and pull her closer. Now we start to walk out from the airport. Blitz everywhere. Questions everywhere. Suddenly someone take off Jihye's shade and I hurrily hug her. I try to cover her face and look around. I see Jihye's shade on one of the reporter's hand "Why did you do that?" I yell to that reporter "Show us your face!" That reporter shout to me and I feel so mad. They can't appriciate our privacy. I pull Jihye's shade from that reporter's hand harshly and put it back to Jihye's face. I try to protect her face from the reporters and my bodyguard start to open the way for us. I pull Jihye softly and ask her to move faster. 

 

"That was crazy" I hear Jihye said that while we are already inside my car "Use your seatbelt first" I said that while smile to her. She turn her face and looking into me blankly. I smile again and buckle her seatbelt "Now you can yell about the reporters" I said that while chuckling. I use my seatbelt and I hear Jihye gasping "Waeyo?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter