Chapter 6

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's another day and Luhan comes to the dining room to join his father there for breakfast. They sit together and as usual talk about the company. After a round of conversation, he finds out that his father already arranges an appointment with JH group. It's easily done as JH's group's CEO is his old friend and both parties want to meet as soon as possible. That's why they agree to have a formal dinner tonight. His father asks him to come along and he feels so excited about it.

"Oppa!"

All of sudden, Lami's cheerful voice can be heard and immediately Luhan turns to see her. A smile appears on his face when he sees his little sister in a pink ballet costume. She really looks cute, making him walk closer and hold her up. He compliments her, saying she really is beautiful. After that, he places her on a chair and his mother comes to join, sitting beside Lami.

"Oppa, you need to come and see my ballet show" Lami talks cutely and Luhan sees his mother smile.

"When?" He asks.

"Next month" His mother answers and Lami nods "You should bring eonnie too" Lami says innocently, having no idea if this would cause a chaos. His parents now stare at him, especially his mother, with piercing eyes "Eonnie?" His mother questions Lami.

"Yes, eonnie, pretty eonnie" Lami then giggles, making Luhan turn pale. He is in a deep now, his mother totally will shower him with endless question.

"Luhan, can you explain it?" His mother asks, eyeing him. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out, he just petrifies.

"Last day, I ate ice cream with oppa and also pretty eonni, Lami like eonni so much" Lami continues and her words give Luhan a heart attack. This is crazy, his parents' gaze is too intense and it's scary.

"What's her name?" His mother comes out with a brand new question.

"Jihye eonnie" Lami opens , without hesitation blurts everything.

"Alright, son, I think we need to talk" His mother speaks and Luhan just looks down, secretly curses to himself. He shouldn't bring Jihye to pick Lami up. Now he regrets it. All thank to Lami's innocence, now he has a new problem to face.

After the breakfast, Luhan excuses himself to school but his mother follows and stops him infront of his car. He sighs lowly and faces his mother, faking a smile to her "So, who is she? That Jihye, how's her family background?" His mother asks. This is his mother, she wants to know everything about him and everybody near him.

"Mom, you missunderstand it, Jihye is just my classmate" Luhan explains.

"Liar" His mother accuses him and he mentally sighs. He tells the truth but his mother simply won't believe.

"I'm not, mom, let's talk about this later, I need to go now" Luhan smiles and smoothly avoids this situation. He leaves to school as he keeps thinking about how he should explain and make his mother believe. This is because of Lami's big mouth, if only she said nothing, this would never happen. 

 

***

 

Inside the class room, Jihye stares blankly as she listens to her playlist. She keeps thinking about Lami and can't help but misses and has an urge to meet her again. Between her thought, suddenly her phone vibrates, showing a text from her father. He reminds her about the dinner with CHS group this evening. She actually feels so happy because her father asks her to come and learn something new about the company. She feels grateful.

Jihye feels too excited about everything to the point where she pays no attention to the teacher or the lesson. She even ignores Luhan who annoys her by pulling her hair continuously. She is too tired to deal with his childishness and continues to daydream but out of nowhere, her classmates gasp loudly, waking her up. She looks around and everybody stares at her. She raises her brow and asks her friend what happened.

"You didn't hear?" Her friend asks and she shakes her head "You're in one group with Luhan" Her friend continues and she still questions it "Group? What group?" She asks and her friend sighs "Godness, Jihye, listen, Mr. Choi just informs that we'll hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter