Chapter 18

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This moment, Luhan really loves this moment. Even though he knows how impossible it is, he really wishes to stop the time even for a second. He is so busy with his own thought to the point where he never realizes that Jihye already falls asleep in his arms. Once he looks down to look at her, that's when he finally finds out that she is sound asleep. He smiles a little when he sees her innocent face.

"Jihye-ya---" Luhan whispers as he tucks her hair behind her ear "---do you hear me?" He continues but no answer from her.

"How is it? Sleeping in my arms? It's warm, right?" He asks her and smiles softly.

Luhan stares at her face and slowly loses his mind. He finds her the most beautiful when she sleeps, pure like an angel. He moves his hand to her face and caresses her pink cheek with his thumb gently. He wishes that she will always be this pretty and calm. A sigh leaves his lips as he remembers her usual self, but as long as this moment is still on, he will cherish it.

"How I wish you would be like this forever"

Luhan says for the last time and pulls her even closer, hugging her tightly. He closes his eyes and brings his face closer to her hair. He takes a deep breath and a sweet-flowery scent from her hair makes him relax. He has an urge to feel her soft hair on his lips, but he holds back because he knows, it's not the right time.

 

***

 

At dawn, Jihye wakes up as of the cold breeze touches her face. She opens her eyes and realizes, it's still dark. She then grabs Luhan's wrist and checks the time on his watch. After that, she turns her face to him and smiles. She is aware that both of his arms are still around her body, protecting her from the cold. Her smile slowly turns into a frown when she feels pain on her back. She whines lowly because of the backache and then she starts to wakes him up.

"Luhan" She calls him as she pokes his cheek. She watches him stir in his sleep and his eyelids move upwards, showing his sparkly eyes.

"Good morning" He speaks with his sleepy voice.

"Hey, I get backache, it hurts" She whines like a little kid and he finds it cute. He giggles at her and softly squishes her cheek.

"I think I get backache too" He makes a fake frown and pretends like he really get one.

"Your acting is the worst" She chuckles, but it doesn't last long. It slowly turns down because he pulls away, breaking their warm hug. A wave of disappointment strikes her as she sees him sit down. She tries to wipe it away and joins him, sitting down there.

"Look"

Luhan points at the sky. The darkness slowly changes into a morning twilight. The sun shows its face over the horizon. The beautiful red and orange colors decorate the sky as the sun gives light to the entire world. It happens in a couple of minutes but for Jihye, the memory will stay forever.

"This is the first time I saw sunrise---" She says "---so beautiful, thank you for this experience" She continues and after that she falls into a deep silent, enjoying the morning sky.

Beside her, Luhan just smiles when he hears her words. He also feels thankful because she likes it. He turns to face her and remembers about her backache. He reaches out his hand and softly starts massaging her back. Honestly, she really feels taken aback by his sweet gesture. His touch gives vague electricity and sends goosebumps. She tries hard to act normally but her body tenses and her heart flutters, revealing her nervousness.

"How is it?"

Luhan asks as he holds back his smile. He feels her tension and decides to a bit. He halts massaging her and he leads his hand to her back. He really enjoys the change on her face, how she bites her lips, how her cheeks turn pink because of the blush.

"Great, I have no more backache" Jihye cheers though her voice shakes. Luhan chuckles softly and about to tease more, but she catches his i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter