Love, Love, Love

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

Grandma is away, having a nap. She always did that. So, Luhan and I go out and have a walk on the beach. We holding hand while walking slowly. We just walk without talking. I really love this day. He came here to see me and I near to death because missing him too much "Jihye-ya, let's sit down here" Suddenly he said that and pull me to sit on the sand. I sit there with him and staring at the sea "It's really great here, we can sit here together without getting bothered by the reporters" He said that to me. I turn my face and nodded. He smile to me and put his arm around my shoulder "But it's greater because you are beside me right now, you will never know how much I miss you" He continue and lock his eyes with mine. Luhan, why did you say that? I melt like an ice now. Your stare, your touch and your words, all make me melt. Suddenly he smile cutely and peck my lips. I bulge my eyes because I was shock. It's public place! "Luhan, why did you do that? How if someone saw that kiss?" I ask him while frowning "Noone here Jihye, it's just you and me" He said that while smiling. I look around and there is noone there "Yes but it's just too risky Lu" I said that to him. He stare at me and pout "What should I do? I just really miss you" He said that cutely and I chuckle "Come here" I said that while hugging his waist. I feel Luhan hug me tight "I miss you, I really miss you Jihye-ya" He said that while my hair. I absorp his scent "I miss you too, more than you know Lu" I said that and burry my face on his chest. I want to live at this moment forever.

 

"Let's go back Lu, I think my grandma already awake" I said that to him and smile "Come on, it's near dinner time" He said that and stand up. He reach out his hand to me and I take it. I stand up and lean on his arm "What a nice day" I said that while walking with him to my grandma's house "Everyday is a nice day if you were there for me" He said that and smile to me. I never know Luhan is a sweet guy, he really change from the first time I met him and now. Jerk that turns into lover. I smile to myself when I remember our fight in the old times. Suddenly I see Luhan waving his hand infront of my face "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" He ask me while laughing "You really look like an idiot" He continue and laugh again "Yah! Stop that" I said that and pouting "You should stop pouting before my lips land on yours" He stop his laughter and said that seriously. I stop pouting and smile "Come on, we have to go back" I said that and he smile while mess my hair. After that we walk to my grandma house hand in hand.

 

Luhan POV's

I go downstairs after bathing to find my Jihye. I walk to the kitchen and I just see grandma there. Grandma turn her face and smile to me. I bow to her and walk closer "Grandma, is there something I can help?" I ask her politely "You can see so many maids helping me right now" She said that playfully and I chuckle "Jihye still bathing, she will take a long time for bathing" She continue and I nodded "She is perfectionist and love her pride too much" Grandma said that all of sudden and I turn my face to her curiously "She is that type of girl who won't cry infront of you because she is hurted" Grandma said that to me softly "She will look fine infront of you but she will cry a lot behind your back, so you have to read her heart carefully, she is different from another girl" Grandma continue and I just can listen to all her words "When another girls playing hard to get, she really hard to get, it's hard to melt her heart, but you did that" Grandma smile to me and continue making a dinner. Yes she is, that's my Jihye. That's why I like her and fall for her. She is different, she isn't an average girl. She is special. 

 

Jihye is going downstairs when grandma done making dinner. I see her walking to the dining room and sit there. I walk to her from the kitchen and sit beside her "Annyeong, why so lame?" I ask her while frowning "That's not lame Lu" She said that and turn her face to the kitchen "Grandma!" She shout and I see grandma sit infront of her "Let's have a dinner" Grandma said that and I see maids prepare our dinner "Woo, smells good" Jihye said that like a little kid. I just smile when I see her like that. When the maid finish preparing our dinner, I see Jihye straight away eat her food. I eat my food too "Mrs. Kim" Suddenly one of the maid call grandma and bow to her "Mrs. Cha is here with her grandchild" The maid said that and I turn my face to see Mrs. Cha and her grandchild. I don't who they are but I think Mrs. Cha is grandma's friend "Oh, Sena, what a surprise" Grandma said that and walk to Mrs. Cha. They hug each other and I turn my face to Jihye "Who is she?" I whisper to her "That's my grandma's friend but I never see her grandchild" She said that and stare at Mrs. Cha grandchild "Join our dinner" Grandma said that and go back to her seat. I see Mrs. Cha and her grandchild join us. Her grandchild looks like around my age "Sena, this is my grandchild, Jihye and he is her friend, Luhan" Grandma said that to Mrs. Cha. Jihye and I bow to her and smile "She is Hyerin" Mrs. Cha said that to grandma and that girl bow to grandma. Suddenly Jihye tap my hand. I turn my face and smile to her "Waeyo" I ask her "Lu, she stare at you, she likes you" She said that to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter