Ellie

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue words mean they are talking in English"

Luhan POV's

"Luhan, hurry" My dad said that to me while walking hurrily to the car. I see my mom waiting infront of the door. My mom and my dad hugging and kissing each other. Lami already sleeping I think. It's 6 pm now, we have to go to Jihye's home first. We pick them up. My maids already bring my huge luggage to the car. We will have a long trip. I get in to the passenger seat. Suddenly my daddy knock on the window. I roll down the window "Who ask you to sit there? Drive my son" He said that to me and I frown to him playfully. I move to the driver seat and start the engine. I see my daddy get in and waving to my mom. I use my seatbelt and waving to my mom "Take care baby" My mom said that to me. I smile and drive the car to Jihye's home.

 

Jihye POV's

I sit alone on the couch waiting for Luhan. Where is he? It's already 6.30 pm and he is not here yet. Our flight is 8.30 pm. Suddenly my daddy get in to the living room "Dear, come on" He said that and I know they are here. I walk out and I see all my maids busy pulling my luggage and dad's luggage. My mom already leaving to my grandma's home. I see Mr. Lu get out from the car and greet my daddy. I take my clutch on the table and walk to my daddy and Mr. Lu "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lu" I bow to him "Oh, Jihye, ready to go??" He smile to me and I nodded. Mr. Lu and my daddy walk to the car. I follow them from behind. Suddenly Mr. Lu stop and turn his back "Don't mind sit on the front?" I nodded to him because I really can't refuse it. I open the door and slip in. I see Luhan already watching me. I look at him and suddenly remember last night event. I turn my face to the window quickly. I feel my face turns red "Luhan, come on, what are you waiting?" Mr. Lu said that and Luhan drive the car. We are heading to the airport now.

 

When we arrive at the airport, I see so many reporters there. I bulge my eyes and look at my daddy at the back seat "Daddy" I said that slowly to him. I give him a look, I feel stressed because of this situation. I never know there will be so many reporters here "Don't worry, we hire bodyguards, they will be here in minutes" He said that while smiling "Use your shade, don't show them your face" My daddy continue his words. I nodded and search my shade inside my clutch. I see Luhan already use his shade. I stare blankly at him "I bet it's your first time through this, I already through this so many times" He said that to me. Like he can read my mind "They are here" Mr. Lu said that. I see four bodyguards bring our luggages. They bring our belonging while eight bodyguards starting make a way for us. I use my shade and take a deep breath. I see my dad and Mr. Lu get out from the car and walking. They answering some questions. I turn my face to see Luhan "Ready?" He ask me and I nodded. We get out from the car. I see Luhan give the car's key to one of the bodyguard and wait for me. When I catch him, he start to walk. We walk side by side and the reporters start asking about us. My daddy wait for me and put his arm around me. I see Mr. Lu did the same too to Luhan. They like our bodyguards. I feel the blitz everywhere and I hear noise everywhere. Oh my God, I can't imagine my daddy through this everytime he go abroad.

 

We are sit at the waiting room now. I look at my dad "Daddy, always like that?" I ask him and he smile to me "Yes, but this time, they are more out of control, I think it's because my precious daughter" He said that and I just smile awkwardly. I see my daddy stand up and sit with Mr. Lu and Luhan. They look so serious. I just use my shade again and close my eyes. I want to sleep for a while. I close my eyes for about 20 minutes and about to fall asleep "Jihye-ya" I hear Luhan's voice and open my eyes. I see Luhan's face infront of me. I jump a little because I'm surprised. His face is really close "What?" I take off my shade and put it on my clutch "Nothing, just want to wake you up" He said that to me and sit next to me. Aaah, what is he saying? Why he did that? I frown a little and check my handphone before the flight. I see text from Jinhe. I open it "Eonnie, read this as soon as possible, by the way safe flight" She write that then below that text there is a link. I click the link and it leads me to the e-news. I bulge my eyes when I see me and Luhan in the pictures, I think they take it earlier at the airpor. How can they release this fast? I hurrily read all the article. I'm really shocked with the article "Look" I said that to Luhan and pass my phone. I can't believe they can spread that rumour this fast.

 

Luhan POV's

I sit with my dad and Mr. Kim. We talk about this company thing. I listen seriously and give some opinions. I look around and I see Jihye sitting on another couch. She used her shade and looks like she have a nap "Excuse me" I said that and stand up. I walk to her and stand infront of her. I bring down my face and stop infront of her face "Jihye-ya" I call her name while smiling. She always look gorgeous when she sleep. I see her jump a little "What?" She take off her shade and put it on her clutch "Nothing, just want to wake you up" I said that and sit next to her. I see her frowning and take out her phone. She is busy with her phone now. I keep staring at her while smiling. I remember she kissed me last night, kkkk. Suddenly Jihye bulging her eyes. What happened? Why she bulge her eyes? "Look" Suddenly she pass her phone to me. I take it and read the article "Secret Behind CHS & JH Alliance" I read the head of the article. I read all the article and smirking "They are always this crazy Jihye" I said that to Jihye. I think Jihye shocked because of this situation. She never knew this bussines world is look like that idol world. Full of conflicts, full of rumours "They said our dad's company become one because they arranged our marriage, this is crazy" She said that still bulging her eyes. I smile to her and touch her shoulder "It's always like this, you have to adapted fast" I said that to her "Really?" She ask me and I nodded "What happened here?" I see Mr. Kim stand there with my dad "Here" Jihye said that while passing her phone. Mr. Kim and my dad read that article together and laugh "They are really fast" My dad said that "Don't think too much dear, it's okay" Mr. Kim said that to Jihye "Let's go, it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter