Last Night

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue words mean they are talking in English

Luhan POV's

I open my eyes slowly when I hear birds chirping. Is it already morning? I open my eyes properly and stare at Jihye. She is still sleeping. I touch her cheek slowly then smile. She kissed me back last night, is that mean she likes me too? "Jihye-ya, I like you, do you like me too?" I whisper to her while her cheek. Suddenly my phone vibrate. I see my daddy calling me "Hello" I said that to my dad "Luhan, I hear Jihye lost her conscious last night, is she okay? Mr. Kim asking" My daddy said that. I bulge my eyes and drop my jaw, it must be Ellie who tell them "Ah, yes she is but today she is okay, I take care of her" I said that to my dad, making an aliby "Are you with her?" My daddy ask "Yes, I am, I watch her all night" I lie to my dad again "Okay, we are on our way to Jihye's room" He said that and now I'm panicking "Okay dad" I said that try to calm and hang up. I hurrily broke our hug then stand up. I fix the bed and run to the bathroom. I fix my hair and check my clothes. I run out from the bathroom and put pillow on the couch. I have to pretend that I sleep there, I'm so dead right now. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I take a deep breath and calm myself, let's act. I walk to the door and open it. I see my daddy with Mr. Kim there. I bow to them and let them in "She is still sleeping" I said that to them "Where are you last night? I never seen you at the party" My daddy ask me. I'm stuttering "Ah, hm, that's hmm, I just bored with the party" I lie to him, please buy my words dad "Seems like you and Jihye avoiding Ellie a lot" My dad said that and I smile to him "I know you son" My dad said that while chuckle. He caught me. 

 

Jihye POV's

I hear a lot of noise and it's really disturbing my sleep. I open my eyes and I see my daddy there "Dad?" I call him "Jihye-ya, gwaenchana?" My daddy ask me. What is my daddy talking about? I sit down on the bed and I see Luhan and his daddy stand there too. I look at Luhan now asking for his explanation. Luhan looking to me in horror "Ellie" He mouthing but I still can't get it "You lost your conscious last night dear" I hear my dad said that while looking to Luhan "Aaah, yes, I think" I said that "I can't remember--- aaah" I act like I have a headache while massaging my forehead "Should we go to hospital?" My dad ask worrily "Aaah, don't need dad, it's just headache" I said that to my dad, lying "Okay, I have to go now, I will visit Mr. Roberts' office with Mr. Lu, take care okay?" I nodded to him and smile "Luhan, take care my daughter and call me if something happen" My daddy said that to Luhan. I see Luhan nodded and bow. My dad and Mr. Lu leaving my room. When the door fully close, I stare at Luhan "How can they find out?" I ask Luhan "It's Ellie I think" He said that while walking to my bed. He sit down and facing me "Did they see us sleeping here together" I ask worrily "No, my dad call me first then I'm panicking like a crazy chicken" He said that to me. I chuckle when I see his expression. I squish his cheeks "Aaah" He shout and I laugh "Why are you so cute?" I ask him "Stop teasing me Jihye-ya" He said that while crossing his hand "Let's have some fun today" Suddenly he said that to me. I raise my eyebrows "Get ready" He said that and leave me there alone. Having fun? What does he mean?

 

Eventhough I don't know where he will bring me to, but I still get ready. I take a bath and use a nice clothes. After that I sit on the couch waiting for Luhan. Suddenly I hear a knock and I run to the door. I open the door while smiling. But suddenly my smile turns to frown when I see Ellie standing there "Why you dress well? Are you going somewhere?" She ask me while judging my appearance. I just standing there in horror while staring at her. I didn't answer her question "Answer me please" She said that to me. Suddenly I see Luhan get out from his room and I bulge my eyes. Ellie turn her face too and see Luhan there "Luhan, where are you going? Are you going with her?" Ellie ask Luhan. Luhan froze there looking at Ellie "Ah, I just want to play around" Luhan said that while walking to me "And yes I will go with her" Luhan continue while put his arm around me. Ellie staring at me now. I know she envy me so I smirk to her "I will go with you two" She said that while locking her eyes on me. this girl, don't disturb my time with Luhan "Okay, you can go with us, but I think you have to change your clothes first" Luhan said that and I see Ellie smile "Okay, wait" She said that excitedly then run to her room. I turn my face to Luhan ready to protest "Don't protest! Come on, run away" He said that while grab my hand and pulling me to the lift. I start to chuckling while running with Luhan. When I get in to the lift I can't control it again. My chuckle turn to evil laugh. I hear Luhan laughing too "You are really a jerk" I said that to him playfully while hitting his arm "Yes I am" he said that and we continue laughing.

 

Luhan POV's

We are at the hotel lobby now "Where are we going?" Jihye ask me and now I think. I really don't know where we are going to. Truthfully, I just want to walk around this hotel but since Ellie is here too and we trick her, we can't just walk around here "Let's go somewhere outside this hotel" I said that to her while smiling "Luhan" I hear Ellie's voice and I bulge my eyes "Let's run" I said that to Jihye while smiling. Then I grab her hand and we start to run. I keep running with her while Ellie keep calling my name. Aaaah, so hilarious! She is so stupid. I see a bus stop and lead Jihye to there. I know this place and I think we won't get lost. I see the bus is coming and Jihye tighten her hold "Waeyo?" I turn my face to her "Ellie is approaching us Lu" She said that and start panicking. I turn my face to Ellie and back to the bus. Come on, come on!! "Luhan and Jihye, wait for me" She shout to us "Luhan, what should we do?!!" Jihye shout to me in panick "Hahaha" I just can laugh when I see Jihye's face. She is so cute when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter