Chapter 1

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up, darling"

Mother's gentle voice wakes Kim Jihye up from her beauty sleep. She makes a puppy voice as a protest but it just causes her mother to chuckle. It's a brand new day and also the first day of school. Now, she is in the second year of highschool. Talk about last year, she became so popular right away because of her beauty but people fell for her because she defended the weak one from troublemakers. One of them is Luhan, he bullies the nerd and weak students who Jihye highly protects, because of this contra they become enemies.

"Wake up, you need to get ready, darling" Her mother talks.

"One minute, please mom, I'm having my beauty sleep right now" Jihye answers with her raspy voice.

"What? You don't need that, you are already beautiful" Her mother pulls her blanket off as she chuckles.

"Mooom" Jihye whines but opens her eyes eventually. She pouts but then smiles to her beloved mother before she jumps off the bed and hugs her mother. She says her good morning but her mom just hits her playfully and scolds her for having a human alarm every morning.

"Hurry, the maid already prepare your bathtub"

Jihye smiles and nods. She kisses her mother and leaves to her bathoom. Today she has a milk goat bath which is good for her skin. She enjoys her morning bath for a while before she remembers that it's not saturday and she shouldn't lazily enjoy her time like this. So, she hurries up and gets ready for school.

Afterwards, Jihye joins her parents at the dining table and of course she never forgets to act all cute for her father as he adores her. She is the only child of the Kim's family and her parents treasure her so much. Thereafter, they start their breakfast and talk about their daily life and surely about the company.

"Dad, how is the company? Doing well as always?" Jihye asks as she spreads jam on her toast.

"Of course, the company is doing alright" Her father smiles as he feels happy because his daughter puts interest in the company.

"Good to hear that, dad, fighting" Jihye cheers cutely and they all chuckle.

After the breakfast ends, Jihye excuses herself to leave first, or else, she is going to be late. She gives kisses to her parents and walks to the front door. There, the maids already waits for her, when she appears, the maids hand her backpack and car's key to her. She says thank and all the maids bow to her. She gets in to the car and sits behind the steering wheel then starts the engine and immediately leaves for school. 

 

***

 

Jihye arrives at her school and she right away enters to the building. As usual, eyes openly stare and follow her figure. She smiles to everybody who greets her. As she walks to her locker, suddenly she remembers about her one and only enemy, Luhan. She sighs as she recalls that Iast year they were a classmate and it was such a disaster. There was no peaceful day as they kept bickering with each other. How she really hates him and hopefully they are in a different cIass this year.

Jinye is getting near to her locker and her eyes catch a group of boys, same year as her, bully a freshmen girl. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. It's disgusting how these losers look down and pick a fight with weaker student. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter