Lucky

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue words mean they are talking in English

Jihye POV's

I feel cold air stabbing my skin, how can this be so cold? I search for my blanket while closing my eyes. I feel a little bit dizzy because I'm drunk last night. When I touch the blanket, I hurrily pull it to cover my body. Ah, it's warmer now. I try to fall asleep again but suddenly someone is pulling my blanket "Yaaaah" I said that with my sleepy voice. I pull my blanket again still closing my eyes. And once again, someone pulling my blanket away. I remember about Luhan. Ah, maybe Luhan who pulling away my blanket. Is he making fun of me? I pull my blanket again and keep hold it "Luhan, stop it, I try to sleep" I said that to him but he just pull my blanket again. Luhan pull the blanket again and because I keep holding on the blanket, my body go along with the blanket "Luhan, can you stop it?" I ask him "Share the blanket, it's cold" He said that with his sleepy voice. Suddenly he put his arm around my waist. Yes Luhan, it's warmer now but wait, how can I feel his skin on my waist? I quickly open my eyes and I see Luhan's bare chest infront of my eyes. I bulge my eyes and lift my face slowly. I see Luhan still closing his eyes "Luhan" I whisper his name keep bulging my eyes "Hmm?" He said that "I have a question" I said that slowly "What?" He ask me "Are you ?" I ask him "What are you saying? Stop bluffing, I want to sleep" He said that to me. I just can froze there "Wait, are you ?" He ask me on his sleep "I can feel your skin under my arm" He continue and I just stare at him in horror. I look down and bulge my eyes. God! I lift my face and I see Luhan already open his eyes. He stare at me innocently "Jihye" He whisper my name "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH" We scream in synchronize. We start to pulling the blanket to cover our body "YAH! IT'S MY BLANKET" I shout to him while pulling my blanket "Yah! Share it, I'm !" He shout back and we pulling the blanket like an idiot "STOP IT JIHYE-YA" He shout to me loudly and I froze there "Close your eyes, I will use my clothes"

 

Luhan POV's

I really have a nice sleep but suddenly Jihye is pulling the blanket from me. I pull back but she keep pulling the blanket to her direction. I pull the blanket again "Share the blanket, it's cold" I said that to her because it's really cold. I put my arm around her waist to make her warmer "Luhan" Jihye whispering my name "Hmm?" I said that as a respond and still closing my eyes because I really sleepy "I have a question" Jihye said that slowly. What question in the morning? She is strange "What?" I ask her "Are you ?" She ask me and now Jihye is totally strange. What does she mean? Is she joking? "What are you saying? Stop bluffing, I want to sleep" I said that to her. But after a second, I realize that I touch her bare waist "Wait, are you ?" I ask her still closing my eyes "I can feel your skin under my arm" I continue my words and open my eyes. I see Jihye checking her body and lift her face. I just can stare at her blankly "Jihye" I whisper her name when I realize that we both "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I scream and she screams. Jihye pulling the blanket first and I pull it back. How can she be that selfish? I have to cover my body too, it's not just her who need to cover hers "YAH! IT'S MY BLANKET" She shout to me selfishly "Yah! Share it, I'm !" I shout back and we keep pulling the blanket. After a minute, I realize that this act is really childish "STOP IT JIHYE-YA" I shout to her so loud then she stop and staring at me "Close your eyes, I will use my clothes" I said that to her and she keep staring at me "Yah, do you want to watch me change?" I ask her while smiling "Mb-mbwoh?" She bulge her eyes then cover her eyes with her hand "Don't try to peep" I said that while grab my clothes from the floor. I hurrily use it properly then I stare at Jihye "Are you done?" She ask me "No I'm not" I said that and cover my mouth because I'm laughing. Stupid, she is so stupid "Yah, why so lame?" She said that while uncover her eyes "Yah! You lie" She yell at me and I just laugh "Get out now" She said that while pouting. She is so cute.

 

Jihye POV's

I see Luhan closing the door. Now, I start to act like a crazy. I pull my hair then slap my cheeks "Aaah" It hurts. What happened? Actually what happened between us? I can't remember a thing from last night. Maybe it's because I was drunk. I bite my lower lips. Are we making love? "I must be crazy" I said that to myself while kicking the blanket. I frown to myself then stand up. I have to take a shower and think clearly. Maybe I can remember about what happened last night. I walk to the bathroom and straightly take a shower. After done showering, I use my bathrobe and check myself infront of the mirror. I stare at my reflection "What are you doing last night?" I ask my reflection like an idiot "Why am I this morning?" I ask again then frowning "Yah! Why you just staring at me?" I yell to my reflection then I realize how crazy I am. I stare blankly at the mirror then I bring my face closer to the mirror because I see something strange on my neck. I check my neck and I found three kissed mark there. I touch my neck while bulging my eyes. I'm very sure that me and Luhan were 'doing that' last night. A-n-d-w-a-e.

 

I sit on the couch while watching the TV. I try to focus on the TV but my mind always think about Luhan. Where is he? Should I ask him? I roll my eyes repeatedly while thinking. As the result, I just pulling my hair in frustated "Jihye" Suddenly I hear Luhan's voice. I turn my face and I see Luhan standing infront of the door "Let's have lunch" He said that while smiling. I nodded and turn off the TV. I grab my clutch and walk to him. I close the door and I walk with him to the resaturant inside the hotel. I don't know why I feel so awkward around him. We are inside the lift, just both of us and we have no conversation. I stare blankly at my clutch while he staring at the lift's door blankly. I really don't like this situation. Suddenly the lift open and we walk out together still on silent. Luhan grab my hand and intertwinned it. I didn't react, but I know my face turns red. I look down and stare at the floor. How can we become this awkward??

 

We eat our food in silent and busy with our own thought. Should I ask him? Is he know what happened last night? I lift my face and I see Luhan eating his food slowly "Lu" I call him and he lift his face. He raise his eyebrow "Can I ask you something?" I ask him and he nodded. I think about the right question to ask. I bite my lips when thinking "Aaah, are we-----" "Yes" He cut my words like he already know what is my question "How can-----" "I don't know" He cut my question again "But I think it's you who start first" He continue his words while smiling "Yah! How can I? It must be you!" I shout to him "Sssst, do you want all people in this room know about our affair?" He start to laugh "Yah! Noone understand our language!" I shout again but he laugh louder "You are totally a jerk" I said that to him and he stop his laughter "Look" He said that and stare to my eyes "I will take full responsibility about what happened last night" He said that while smiling softly. I hurrily turn my face to another direction because I know it's really awkward. I want to go back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter