Winter Break (2)

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I really love this side of Jihye. Noone can beat her kindness. I smile like an idiot and suddenly I see Lami turn her face and staring at me "Oppa??" She said that and I see Jihye turn her face too "Oppa, come here!" She shout to me and I walk towards them. I see Jihye put Lami on her lap "Oppa sit here" Lami point at the swing beside them. I sit there "Lami-ya, let's go home" I said that to her and Lami frown "Why now?" She ask me "I mean we go to eonnie's home,  it's cold here" I said that to her and she smile "Okay, come on eonnie" She said that and stand up. I see Jihye stand up too and hold Lami's hand. They walk together and I just follow them from behind. Jihye walk while talking to Lami. Suddenly I see Jihye bump into a man "Yah! If you have eyes used them!" The man yell at Jihye. I see Jihye bow "I really sorry" She said that but I see that man touch Jihye's cheek "You are so pretty" That man said that and suddenly kiss Jihye's cheek. I bulge my eyes and run to them. I see Jihye about to slap that man but that man block it. I feel so mad. How dare he did that infront of my eyes? I grab that man clothes harshly and hit his ing face. He fall to the ground "Aaaaah, are you crazy?" He yell at me "You are crazy bastard, how dare you did that to my wife?" I said that to him and put my arm around Jihye's shoulder "Hurry go home" I said that and force her to walk. I really want to kill that man!!! I never kiss her but he did. People this day are all crazy.

 

Jihye POV's

"Oppa??" Lami said that and I straightly turn my face. I see Luhan standing there while smiling. Crazy jerk "Oppa, come here!" Lami shout to Luhan and Luhan walk closer. I put Lami on my lap while eyeing Luhan's move "Lami-ya, let's go home" Luhan said that to Lami and I see Lami frowning "Why now?" Lami ask Luhan "I mean we go to eonnie's home,  it's cold here" He said that to Lami and she is smiling now "Okay, come on eonnie" She said that and stand up. I stand up too and hold Lami's hand. I walk with her while Luhan behind us. I can't stop talk to her while walking. Suddenly I bump into someone. I'm not look at the road so I bump to a man "Yah! If you have eyes used them!" The man yell to me. Why he yell at me like that? I never mean it. I hurrily bow "I really sorry" I said that and look at him again. I see that man smiling evilly to me and suddenly he touch my cheek. I'm so shocked with his sudden act "You are so pretty" That man said that and suddenly kiss my cheek. I bulge my eyes and drop my jaw. What is he doing? How dare he did that to me? My breath become heavy because of anger. I lift my hand and about to slap him hard. But that man block me easily. I see him smirking but suddenly I see Luhan grab that man's clothes. Ah, Luhan, he always become my hero. I see Luhan hit that man's face hard until he fall to the ground "Aaaaah, are you crazy?" That man yell to Luhan "You are crazy bastard, how dare you did that to my wife?" Luhan said that and put his arm around my shoulder "Hurry go home" Luhan said that and force me to walk. I walk while holding Lami's hand. I smile a little when I remember his words. It's the second time he safe me by saying I'm his wife. I can't lie, his words make me flutter.

 

"Eonnie, let's swimming together" Lami said that when we arrive at home "It's cold outside baby, you can sick" I said that to her but she is frowning. You know what will happen next "Lami-ya, how about playing on the bathtub?" I ask her hoping she will nodded "Okay eonnie" She said that cutely while smiling. What a relief! "Let's have lunch first" Luhan said that and I turn my face to facing him "I will ask my maid to prepare our lunch" I said that to him. He nodded and I walk to kitchen. I ask my maid to prepare the lunch. After that I invite Luhan and Lami to the dining room. I sit beside Lami while Luhan sit infront of me "Let's eat" I said that to Lami and start to eat. I see Lami eat too. I smile watching Lami eat. She always make me smile. Lami is an angel for me.

 

I bring Lami to my room and ask her to wait. I walk to the bathroom and fill the bathtub with hot water. I put some soap and making bubbles. She will like it. I get out and walk to Lami "Come on, the tub is ready" I said that while undress Lami. I lead her to the bathroom and put her inside the tub when she is "I love the bubbles" She said that while collecting the bubbles. I sit on the side of the tub and splash her the water "Aaaah" She scream excitedly "Hahahaha" I laugh happily with her. I really want to have a daughter when I get married. Girl always cute "Jihye-ya" Suddenly I hear Luhan's voice. I turn my face and see him standing beside the door "What?" I ask him "Come here" He said that "Wait a minute okay?" I said th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter