Chapter 2

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's still dawn when Luhan first opens his eyes. He rubs his eyes and does some stretching. He always is a morning person and it reflects his discipline. As usual, he turns on the TV to watch news about economy and stock. After all, he is the heir of his father's company and this is the basic. He listens focusly but suddenly he hears a knock on the door which is followed by the maid's voice. 

"Come in"

Luhan commands and immediately sees the maid in, bringing his breakfast. The maid arranges a little table on his bed and serves the breakfast. It's his habit to have breakfast on his bed before gets ready for school. After the maid leaves, he starts eating but never forgets about the news.

'CHS group maintains their position as the top company in Korea but this month JH group raises the sells by 3% and impresses the public by catching up the CHS group'

Luhan furrows his eyebrows. He knows about JH group but all this time he never puts any interest in them because JH group always ranks 4 or 5 below his father's company, CHS group. Now, JH group catches up and steps on the same level as CHS group, he starts to feel curious. Are they a possible partner or rival?

 

***

 

After getting ready for school, Luhan walks downstair and joins his family on the dining table. He had his breakfast but he spares his time for family quality time. He greets his father and mother politely then he turns to wave at his little sister who sits beside his mother. Yes, he has a little sister, her name is Lami and she is 4 years old. Despite of their , they still have a good relationship, they are close to each other. Luhan really loves his little sister.

"I watch the news, but dad, the JH group---"

"You have nothing to worry, son. JH group is not our rival" His father talks as he is aware of his son's concern.

"JH group is soon to be our partner. I know the CEO, he is my closest friend, back then in highschool" His father explains further more.

Luhan now feels a relief. Sure he is still in highschool but he cares about the company. He studies really hard about business and economy, hoping that someday he will build the company even better. They continue to talk and sometimes he teases his little sister, joking around with his family.

Luhan checks his watch and it's time to leave. He excuses himself and walks, but suddenly he hears Lami's high pitch scream, calling him. He stops and sees Lami run to his direction. She stops infront of him and smiles cutely as she hands down the car's key.

"Thank you, little princess" Luhan talks like a little kid and ruffles her sister's hair softly.

"Let's go" Luhan holds her hand and she just stares blankly.

"To where?" Lami asks.

"To school, oppa will drive you there" Luhan answers and witnesses how her eyes change and twinkle prettily. It's such a blessing to have a cute sister like her.

"Mom! I will go to school with Luhan oppa!" Lami shouts as she jumps excitedly. Hearing that, their mother rushes to their place and asks her son if it's alright. Luhan just nods convincingly then their mother agrees.

"Okay then, take care, kids---" Their mother smiles and kneels down to meet lami's eyes "---Lami-ya, mom will pick you up later, ok?" She continues.

Lami nods and gives kisses on their mother's cheeks. Afterwards, Luhan bids his goodbye and leads his sister to the car. He buckles the seatbelt for her and drives her to school. After a while, they arrive at her kindergarten and he drops her off. He waits and makes sure that the teacher brings his little sister before he drives away. Yes, he admits it. He is a total little sister fool. 

 

***

 

Luhan arrives at school and goes to his 'exclusive' parking lot. There is an unwritten treaty among students in this school that Mr. and Ms. Bully both have their own exclusive parking lot. No one is allowed, no, no one is brave enough to do so as it has its consequence. In the middle, Luhan sees an appearance of a white expensive car and he decides to step on his brake. That's Jihye's car and of course he has an evil idea to ruin her morning. He executes his plan as he now switches to step on the pedal and drives to the other side of parking lot. He is going to snatch her exclusive parking lot and crush her mood. He waits for the right timing. Once he sees her car approaching, he makes a dramatic maneuver as he successfully steals her space.

"Yes!" Luhan shouts and laughs as he imagines how shocked and mad she is.

In the other hand, Jihye, who is surprised with the sudden crazy car's movement, she instinctiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter