Happiness

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

Aaaah, still have a week of winter break but I don't know what to do. My mom and my dad away to Hongkong. What should I do? I can't go out with Luhan now because of the stupid reporters. I want to go out with him like another past days. I frown to myself and sigh. I stare at the wall blankly. I have to do something or go out alone. But go out alone just to risky. Suddenly I remember my grandma and running to the phone. I dial her home number and wait for her answer "Hello" I hear someone answering it but not my grandma, maybe she is the maid "Hello, Jihye speaking, could you please tell my grandma that I call her?" I ask politely "Of course Miss Kim, wait a minute" She said that and I wait. After seconds pass, I hear my grandma's voice "Hello, my dear Jihye, what happened? Why calling me?" She ask me and I smile "Grandma, I feel so lonely here, can I come to your home and sleep there?" I said that while frowning. I can hear my grandma chuckle "Come here, I know your parents are away to Hongkong" She said that with her soft voice "Okay, wait for me grandma, I love you" I said that to her "Go with the driver" My grandma said that before hang up the phone. I call my maid and ask for a driver. After that I pack my belonging and my stuff. Finally I have something to do now. 

 

"Grandma!" I shout and run to her when I arrive at her place. I hug her tight and smiling "Hello dear" My grandma pat my back "Are you alone?" My grandma ask me and I broke the hug. I stare at her and nodded "I think you will go with Luhan" My grandma said that to me. Ah, she really like him. I smile to her "We can't go together now, you watch the news?" I ask her while frowning. She nodded "By the way, who is that little girl?" My grandma ask me curiously. I bet my grandma ask about Lami "She is Luhan's sister, her name is Lami" I said that and smile "When I watch that news, I think that all of you look like a happy family" She chuckle and I smile "Grandma, we are still high schooler" I said that and pout my lips "Hahaha, let's go inside" She ask me to go inside while laughing. I walk inside with her and walk to the kitchen. I search for food and I see my grandma just sit on the chair while eyeing me "I'm hungry" I said that while open the refrigerator. Woah! Strawberry cheese cake "Grandma, thank you" I said that to her and wink her. She knows me so well, I take the cake out and walk to the table. I sit infront of my grandma and eat my cake "What do you want for dinner?" She ask me and I start to mention all dishes that I want to eat "I will make them all for you" She wink to me. That's my grandma. She will give all I want, I'm her only one grandchildren. But sometimes I feel so lonely without any siblings or cousins. 

 

Luhan POV's

I miss her, I miss Jihye, I miss my strawberry cheese cake. I just can text her, call her and video call her. I can't touch her, I can't hold her hand, I can't hug her, I can't kiss her and that's all because of the rumours. I check the time and think what should I do. Should I go to her home, will it be safe? I think it's safe but I will wait until night. Her parents away to Hongkong and I bet she will feel so alone. I will make a surprise to her. I can't wait, I can't wait to meet her. It's 4 pm now, I will take a bath now and get ready. Jihye-ya, I'm coming to you baby "Wohoo!" I shout while jumping to the bathroom. I never feel this way before. I never feel this excited to meet a girl. SHe is the first one who make me feel this way. Ah, love is unpredictable, you can't choose who you will fall for. I never expect that I will fall in love with my enemy. The most annoying girl in my school become my crush. But I really happy I can fall for her. That's a blessed.

 

I get in to my car and start the engine. It's 7 pm and I decided to go now. I will have a dinner with her. I smile while driving my car to her house. Finally, I can see her and I feel a little bit nervous to be honest. I don't know why but I just feel that way. I step on the pedal and move my car faster. I can't wait a little longer. It's urgent to see her. When I arrive at her house, I get out from the car and I see her maid infront of the door. She bow to me and I smile a little "Mr. Lu, are you looking for Miss Kim?" She ask me and I nodded. I see her face a little dark now, what happened "What happened?" I ask her slowly "Miss Kim is away to he rgrandma's home this afternoon" She said that and my mood drop to the ground so sudden. I really want to meet her and give her a surprise but she is away. Ah, what should I do now? "Ah, is that so?" I ask her and she nodded "Okay, I will leave now" I said that and force smile "Ah, but when will she comeback?" I ask her "I'm not sure but I think she will comeback two days from now" She said that and smile to her. I have another idea. I will go where ever she go.

 

I park my car inside my home and get out. I walk to my room but suddenly I hear my mom call my name from the dining room. I walk to the dining room and I see all my family member there, eating dinner "Where are you come from, let's eat dinner together" She said that while smiling. I walk to my seat and sit there. My maid prepare the dishes for me "Where are you come from?" My mom repeat her question again "From Jihye's home-----" "Ah, why you didn't bring her here, she is alone right? Is she already having a dinner?" My mom cut my words and worrying about Jihye "Mom, I'm not done yet, she is at her grandma's place, so I didn't meet her" I said that and pouting "Ouch, poor you" She said that and chuckling "Eat your dinner" She continue her words and I start to eat. Yes mom, poor me, poor your son.

 

I wake up the next morning and straight away taking a bath. I will come to her grandma's house too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter