Chapter 4

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye wakes up in the morning, feeling sick and uncomfortable. A frown appears on her face as she starts sneezing. Lowly she mumbles, remembering about the cause of her flu. It's because of that jerk. Really, Luhan is annoying but what she can do? She already catches a cold.

"Jihye, it's time to wake up" It's her mother's voice. Then the door opens, revealing her mother. Jihye just stares at her mother with a pout on her face.

"I have a cold, I need medicine" Jihye sulks cutely but her mother looks panic.

"What? Are you sick, baby? Just take a rest, I'll call your school" Her mother talks as she puts her palms on Jihye's forehead.

"I'm alright mom, no fever, right?" Jihye asks and her mother nods.

"Are you sure?" Her mother makes sure for the last time.

Jihye gives a reassuring smile and nods. After that her mother leaves to ask the maid to bring her daughter a medicine. Then as Jihye waits, she gets ready for school until one of the maid comes and hands her a medicine and a paper bag. She checks it and finds Luhan's blazer there, already clean and neat.

"Thank you" Jihye smiles and doesn't forget to take her medicine.

Jihye later joins her parents and has her breakfast. She doesn't eat, just drinks a warm greentea. Her parents worry about her health but she convinces them that it's just a flu. The maid serves the greentea and she drinks it slowly as she talks with her parents. When she finishes it all, she excuses herself and leaves for school. After she sits comfortably inside her car, she throws the paper bag to the backseat. She starts the engine but it doesn't work. She tries it again but nothing happens. She blinks her eyes blankly and slowly frowns. She softly caresses the steering wheel and talks to her car like a crazy.

"My baby, are you sick? Just like me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter