Bull

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

"Let's take a walk" I said that to Jihye while broke our hug "Walk? I can't walk" She said that to me. I stand up and kneel on the ground "I'll piggy back you" I said that and smile to her. Jihye is smiling now and nodded. She touch my shoulder and hop into my back. I stand up and piggy back her now. She hug my neck "Walk slowly" She said that to me and I nodded. I start to move and walk slowly. I feel that Jihye tighten her hug and burry her face on my neck. We just walk together without any conversation. We just staring at the Han river "Jihye-ya" I call her name but she didn't answer it "Jihye, Jihye, Jihye" I call her again but no answer. I turn my face and take a glance. Ah, she is closing her eyes, she is sleeping. I smile and walk back to my car. It's time to go home.

 

I carry Jihye's body inside the home. I see one of her maid and call her "Can you follow me?" I ask her and she nodded. I walk to Jihye's room and put her on her bed "Can you change her?" I ask the maid and she nodded "Call me when she's done" I said that to her and put my bag on Jihye's couch. I walk out from her room and I call another maid "Where is guest room?" I ask her "Please follow me Mr. Lu" She said that and bring my bag there "Here" The room is not far from Jihye's room "Thank you" I said that to her and she leave me. I close the door and change my clothes. After that I check my phone. Like usual, so many text from a random number. I just delete them without checking. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. I stand up and open the door. I see the maid bow to me "I already change Miss Kim's clothes" She said that and I nodded. I walk to her room and open the door. I get in and close the door. I look her closing her eyes there. I walk closer and sit on the side of her bed. I watch her sleeping. She is so pure and innocent when she is sleeping. I reach out my hand and her hair. I smile to her "Goodnight" I said that softly and stand up. I turn my back to walk to the door but I feel a grab on my wrist. I turn my face and look Jihye grabbing my wrist "Luhan, don't go" She said that still closing her eyes. I smile and hold her hand that grabbing my wrist "I'm not going anywhere" I said that while laying on her bed. Suddenly Jihye turn her body and move closer. I smile to myself and hug her "Sleep well Jihye-ya" I whisper to her ear and closing my eyes. 

 

JIhye POV's

I can feel my back laying on my bed. I hear Luhan talking to my maid "Can you change her?" Luhan said that to my maid "Call me when she's done" He said that again. After that I didn't hear his voice again. I can feel my maid change my clothes slowly. I think she afraid I will awake. After she is done, she leave the room and close the door. I can hear all. After that I can't hear a thing, so silent here. Suddenly I hear my door open and close. After that I feel the side of my bed going down. I feel someone my hair. The is so soft "Goodnight" I hear Luhan's voice said that softly and I feel the side of the bed is going up again. I open my eyes a little and see Luhan's back. I really want him beside me. I grab Luhan's wrist and stop him from leaving. I close my eyes again "Luhan, don't go" I said that to him and I feel Luhan holding my hand now "I'm not going anywhere" he said that to me and laying beside me. I can feel it. I turn my body facing him and move closer. I want close to him. I can smell his scent. Suddenly I feel Luhan hugging me "Sleep well Jihye-ya" He whisper to my ear and I smile to myself. I will never get a better dream like this.

 

Luhan POV's

I open my eyes and look Jihye still sleeping. I broke the hug and reach her phone on the night stand. I see it's still 5 am. Like usual, I'm a morning person. I get back to hug Jihye again and staring at her face. I her hair and play with them. If only I can wake up seeing her like this everyday, it would be perfect. I see Jihye open her eyes slowly. I smile while staring at her "Good morning" I said that to her "Yah, why are you playing with my hair? I wake up because of that" She said that while smiling to me. I laugh a little "Mianhae" I said that to her "Let's get ready" I said that while moving my body to stand up. Suddenly Jihye hug my waist and force me to lay down again "Can we just lay down for a minute?" She ask me while tightening the hug. I smile and hug her back "Arraseo" I said that while enjoying our moment.

 

I open her door and help her to get out from the car. Jihye hold my hand while walking to the class. I carry my bag and her bag. Her ankle is getting better but she still need a help from me. I walk with her slowly and of course all students watching us. They start to gossiping around. Suddenly I see Bomi running to me and gasping "Are you two----" "No, we are not, I just help her because she needs my help" I cut her words. I don't want all people missunderstand this situation "He helps me because he is the one who make me like this" Jihye said that to Bomi "Jinhe!" I hear Jihye call Jinhe "Ye eonnie?" Jinhe ask her when she is infront of us "Can you help me get to class?" Jihye ask Jinhe and I turn my face "I can help you" I said that but I see Jihye's eyes turn cold "No need" She said that and hold Jinhe's hand "My bag" She said that to me and I just can bulging my eyes. Why she change this fast? My dreams already ended?? I give Jihye her bag and leave first to the class. This second she is lovely but the next second she is cold. I can't understand her.

 

Jihye POV's

All students staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter