Chapter 3

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Luhan swears he will take his revenge on Jihye, because of her, he has to feel a complete embarrassment. Inside the class, he doesn't pay any attention to the teacher, he just plays with her hair, pulling it softly. He has no intention to hurt her, he swears, he just wants to annoy her. As he does that, he starts thinking about any vicious plan to put her on shame. A smirk graces his face as he gets one nice idea.

"Wait for the showtime" Luhan mumbles and chuckles inaudibly, laughing at Jihye who has no idea about what will happen to her later.

After a long wait for the lunch time, finally the bell rings. As soon as the teacher leaves, Luhan runs to get a bucket of cold water from the restroom. Thereafter, he walks to the ladies restroom and stands infront of it, waiting for Jihye. He knows that she usually comes to the restroom right before she gets her lunch. He really waits patiently to get his revenge though sometimes some students stare at him in an odd way. A few moments later, the door suddenly opens, revealing Hana. She stares at him as she smiles cutely, so ready to flirt.

"What are you doing here, Luhan? And-- what is that?" Hana asks.

"Nothing, please, just go to wherever you want to go" Luhan fakes a smile.

Hana looks a little upset but in the end she still waves at him and leaves. No one dares to flirt more if he already gives a sign to leave him alone. He gives his attention back to the door and starts tapping his foot. He begins to feel impatient and questions what is she doing inside there. He snorts but suddenly the door cracks once again, showing Jihye's figure. He stands straight and get ready. It's showtime.

"Kim Jihye, my dearest friend!"

Luhan shouts dramatically and when Jihye lifts her face, he splashes the cold water to her right away. Instantly, she screams in a high pitch as she feels the cold water wildly slaps her skin and drenches her hair and uniform. Once she fully realizes about what just happened, she shouts once again in anger. Luhan laughs loudly, her reaction and expression, all are so funny. She hears his laughter and how she really wants to jump and kill him in a place.

"Luhan!" Jihye squeals and looks at him fiercely.

Awares about the danger he is going to face, Luhan smiles cutely and sticks his tongue out. In a flash he runs away while he chuckles really hard. Jihye just clenches her teeth, one because it extremely irritates her and two because it's really cold.

"Is it a great show?! Go away!"

Jihye yells at everybody who witnesses her humiliation. All students leave her alone and she nags to herself. She feels the embarrassment and she promises, before the day meets an end, she will give him 'a gift'. Afterwards, she goes to her locker and take her extra uniform there. She changes into a dry and comfortable one but cares nothing about her wet hair. She immediately comes to the cafetaria and searches for the face she hates the most. She finds him there, sitting and laughing with Hana and her group. She directly walks closer and greets him with no manner.

"Yah, " Jihye calls him and Luhan turns to see her, smirking immediately.

"You look hot with wet hair" Luhan mocks her.

Jihye closes her eyes as she sighs really hard. She has an eagerness to choke him but then she sees his food. Unthinkingly, she takes his plate and mercilessly outpour anything on his plate to his clean and neat uniform. She hears gasp from the students, some start murmuring. She smirks as she watches the change on his face, disbelieving what just happened. He totally looks mad.

"This crazy girl!"

Luhan growls angrily. He sees his glass of water and without thinking he splashes it to her. She makes no noise this time. She is so speechless as once again she is totally drenched. It reaches her limit, she is ready to explode. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter