Realize

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

It'a already a week and I never met Luhan. He busy with his father but he always text me or call me. He always remember me. I'm getting closer to him, I have a feeling towards him too. I think Luhan has the same feeling but he never confess it. He just show his feeling towards his act. He hold my hand, he hug me, he kiss me but he never ask me to become his girlfriend. I enjoy our moment but I need something to bind us. Like, he is my boyfriend, I am his girlfriend. When I am busy with my thought, suddenly someone knocking on my door. I walk to the door and open it. I see my maid bow to me and give me a phone "You have a call from Mrs. Lu" She said that and I nodded. I take the phone and close the door "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Lu" I greet Mrs. Lu "Jihye, are you busy now?" She ask me, seems like something urgent happened "No, what happened?" I ask her "I have to accompany my husband now, Luhan still sleeping because he come home late last nigh with Mr. Lu, can you help me to accompany Lami? I count on you" She said that to me and I smile "Of course Mrs. Lu, don't worry, I'll go there" I said that to her "Thank you so much dear, sorry disturbing your weekend" She said that to me "No, it's okay, I have nothing to do, my mom and dad going with you too" I said that and I hear Mrs. Lu chuckle "Yes, thank you dear, I'll hang up, bye" She said that and hang up the phone. I put the phone on the night stand and walk to my wardrobe. I thank God because I have something to do now. It's a great idea to play with Lami and I can meet Luhan. I smile while choosing my clothes. After I decided what to wear, I wear it and check my reflection on the mirror. Okay, time to go.

 

I park my car inside Luhan's house and get out from my car. I see Lami sitting with some maids infront of the house "Lami-ya" I call her softly and she lift her face "Eonnie" She smile and run to me. I hurrily kneel down and open my arms. She run to me and hug me. I hug her back and kiss her cheek "Hello, did you miss me?" I ask her and she nodded "I miss you so much and I sit there while waiting for eonnie" She said that to me and I smile "Let's go inside, it's cold" I said that while holding her hand. We walk inside and straightly go to Lami's room. I close the door and put my bag on the table "Did you already have a breakfast?" I ask her while smiling. She nodded to me "Let's watch cartoon eonnie, later when oppa wake up, we have to eat ice cream" She said that and I nodded to her. Of course yes, everything for you Lami.

 

"Why are you frowning Lami-ya?" I ask her while eating my lunch with her at the dining room "Why oppa still sleeping?" She ask me while frowning. I chuckle a little "Should we waking him up?" I ask her and smile "Yes, yes, yes, I can't wait to eat ice cream" She said that with her sparkly eyes "Finish your lunch first Lami-ya" I said that to her and I see Lami eat her lunch again. After we finished our lunch, I carry Lami to Luhan's room. I open the door slowly "Sssst" Lami said that while putting her finger infront of my lips. I smile to her and close the door slowly. I see Luhan burry himself with the blanket. I approach his bed and put Lami there. Lami lay beside him and smile to me "Oppa, oppa" She call Luhan and I see Luhan move "Stop it, I still tired Lami-ya" He said that with his sleepy voice. I smile with Lami. I walk to the other side and lay beside him "Oppa, oppa" I said that to him and I hear Lami chuckling. Suddenly Luhan sit down and bulge his eyes "What are you doing here?" He ask me. I sit down too and I look at Lami "Your mom ask me to play with her since you still sleeping earlier" I said that to him "Hahaha, kyeopta" I said that when I see his bed hair. I put my hand on his hair and fix it slowly "Oppa! When I call you, you ask me to stop but when eonnie call you, you wake up straightly" Lami said that and crossing her little hand "I'm mad" She continue her words "Don't mad my princess" Luhan said that while frowning to Lami "I will buy you ice cream" Luhan said that and Lami smile "Of course you should" She said that while winking to me "Eonnie, let's play again and let my oppa take a shower" She said that and jump from the bed. I'm about to stand up but Luhan grab my wrist. I turn my face and I see Luhan staring at me "You are prettier than last week" He said that innocently while smile "Uuuuh, oppa, are you liking my pretty eonnie now?" Lami shout that excitedly and we turn to see her "God, forget about her" Luhan whisper that and I just smile awkwardly to Lami "Come on, let's play" I said that to her and stand up. I pull her softly to get out from Luhan's room to her room.

 

Luhan POV's

"Oppa, oppa" I hear Lami's voice calling me. I move a little and frown in my sleep. She always wake me up when I feel like I have no energy "Stop it, I still tired Lami-ya" I said that to her and continue to sleep. But suddenly I feel my bed falling down. Ah, I think it's Lami who tried to wake me up "Oppa, oppa" I hear my Jihye's voice. Am I already dream again? I hear Lami chuckling too, so is this reality? I sit down hurrily and bulge my eyes when I see Jihye lay down beside me, on my bed "What are you doing here?" I ask her and I see Jihye sit down. She look at Lami and back to me "Your mom ask me to play with her since you still sleeping earlier" She said that to me and I just staring at her. How I miss her, it's been a week since I last time saw her "Hahaha, kyeopta" She continue her words and put her hand on my hair so sudden. She fix my hair slowly and I just can stare at her softly. Jihye-ya, I miss you, I miss you so much "Oppa! When I call you, you ask me to stop but when eonnie call you, you wake up straightly" Lami said that to me and crossing her little hand "I'm mad" She continue her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter