Chapter 14

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hands grip on steering wheel and eyes focus on the road. Jihye tries her best to drive safely but the man beside her keeps distracting her. She glances at Luhan and sighs lowly as she sees how he keeps touching this and that. He lands his finger on everything and he opens the dashboard drawer in front of him. She wants to scold him but she lets him pass this time. She turns the music on and now she looks straight, but suddenly he calls her. She turns her face shortly and finds him there with her shade. She rolls her eyes and ignores him.

"How? I look cool, right?" Luhan asks Jihye.

"Put it back, now" Jihye just talks to him without answering his question. She sounds so cold.

"You're so mean" Luhan whines. 

Jihye just gives him a glare, making him shut his mouth and put the shade back inside the drawer. He then watches the road and he knows his house is near. It's crazy but he still wants to spend some more time with her. He has a happy feeling whenever he is around her.

"Jihye-ya, I'm hungry, let's get something to eat" Luhan suggests and waits for her reaction.

"I don't want to" Jihye rejects him. It makes him upset but he starts thinking for another idea.

"Come on, we can buy some for Lami" Luhan uses his sister as a bait to lure her.

Luhan watches her expression and it changes a little. He knows that she thinks and considers about it. After a while she nods to him and he smiles widely, feeling happy. Jihye just loves Lami that much to the point where everything that is related to Lami makes her weak.

 

***

 

Luhan and Jihye gets inside a coffee shop near his house and choose a table next to a window. They sit there as they wait for their order. Americano and chocolate cake for him, latte and strawberry cheese cake for her. In between, no one says a word, no one initiates to talk. It feels so awkward as he just stares at her who is busy playing with her phone, so he opens his mouth and starts the conversation.

"You like strawberry cheese cake?" Luhan asks and she just nods.

"Ah, that's Lami's favorite too" He continues and gets her attention. Now she looks at him and there is a little smile on her face too.

"Really?" Jihye asks. Luhan nods and it's quiet again.

"You know---" Luhan starts "---you need to eat a lot of cakes and gain some weight" He states and now she just stares at him.

"What? Why do I need to gain weight? Don't say that you want to see me turn fat?" She snaps at him, looking fierce. He is just a dumb, talking about weight with a girl. It's a total sensitive topic.

"I mean, put a little bit more weight on, you're too thin, Jihye" Luhan explains, it actually concerns him.

"When I pick you up and threw you to the lake, it felt like I threw a feather" He continues as he holds his laughter. He remembers the incident and it somehow entertains him again.

"Don't you dare to laugh" Jihye threatens him. He muffles his mouth and she is ready to hit him, but luckily the waitress comes with their sweets.

"I want two slices of strawberry cheese cake for take away" Luhan talks as the waitress serves their order.

After the waitress leaves, they both start eating. Luhan takes a spoonful cake to his mouth and enjoys how the chocolate melts. He then lifts his face and sees Jihye do the same thing. He smiles and spoons the cake, not for him but for her. He brings it closer to her lips and without hesitation, she eats it. He just feeds her and it brings joy to him. He realizes, these days, he becomes more and more insane.

"Here, try it"

Jihye suddenly puts the spoon infront of his lips. Luhan just stares and acts cool. He opens his mouth, ready to take it, but she slyly pulls the spoon back, giving him a false hope. She immediately laughs when he frowns. She calls him idiot but he just grabs her hand and forces her to feed him. The cake is in his mouth and he swears, it tastes really good. All because it comes from her spoon. He looks down to his cake and smiles. Wow, he really turns nuts now. 

 

***

 

The plate is empty and the cake is gone completely. They are full now so they immediately leave the coffee shop. As they both approach Jihye's car, Luhan offers to drive. She agrees and thinks he have sense for it. They get inside and put seatbelt on. She puts a cake box on her laps and smiles widely. She is happy because she shares the same favorite cake as Lami. It's just a short ride and they already arrive at Luhan's house. There, he parks h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter