Realization

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6Oo-rAckI

--------------------------

Ever since that night, Hoon and AJ have been on good terms.

They don't fight as much as they used to... But there are some times they argue..

 

"YOU!" AJ yelled.

Hoon rolled his eyes, continuing to eat his bloody steak.

"That's my plate! You already had yours!!" AJ pouted.

You looked up from the table.  Soohyun rolled his eyes.  Taking a sip of blood from his wine glass.

"I'm a growing boy.  I eat a lot." Hoon smirked.

AJ's nostrils flared.

You gazed at AJ's cute expression.  Without knowing, you let out a small giggle.

Everyone turned to you laughing at how adorable AJ looks being mad over a piece of meat.

"You think thats funny?!" AJ snarled.

You immediately stopped laughing.

The room was quiet.  AJ bit his lip, trying hold in his anger.

"I-I'm so-"

"It's okay.  We all have our moments." You said.  Giving AJ a small smile.

After dinner, everyone went to their daily duties.  Soohyun and Kiseop had a meeting with the King.  Eli and Kevin were giving orders to the guards.  You were trying to find Dongho, but you couldn't find him anywhere.

Walking down the hall, you spotted AJ sitting on the windowsill.  His eyes filled with sadness and guilt.

*I shouldn't have yelled at her.  I need to control my temper.*

AJ sat up, turning his back to the window.  He turned his head.  His eyes enlarged.  You stood there in front of him.  For some odd reason, you couldn't move.  The two of you staring into each others eyes, neither of you daring to move.  AJ scratched the back of his neck, looking away.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you.  I didn't mean to." AJ murmured.

You titled your head to the side.  "Wait, I didn't hear you?" You leaned in closer.

AJ took a step forward.

"I said, I'm sorry for yelling at you.  I didn't mean it." AJ muttered.

"What?" You cupped your ear, leaning more in.

AJ rolled his eyes.

He leaned into your face, causing you to step back in fear.

"I said.  I'm sorry for yelling at you.  I didn't meant it."

Your eyes widened at the sudden closeness between the both of you.  AJ leaned more in, as you took another step back.  Your back hitting the wall behind you.

"You're trapped." AJ grinned.

You swallowed hard.  *Is he going to hit me?!*

You shut your eyes tight.  So many thoughts ran through your head.  Even your cheeks started to burn, and not because of AJ's ability to produce fire.

AJ looked at your expression.  His mouth curved upward, forming a warm smile.

"I don't know what you've done to me, ~~~~~~~." AJ whispered.

You opened your eyes.  AJ smile filled your heart with warmth.

"What did I do to you?" You stuttered.

AJ let out a small laugh.  He pulled back away from you, turning towards the windowsill.  He sat down, patting a seat next to him.  You slowly walked over, taking a sit next to him.  AJ stared out at the window.  The night sky filled with bright stars and the beautiful crescent moon.

"~~~~~~~." AJ whispered.

You looked at AJ.  The moonlight shined against his flawless skin, as if he was one of those bright stars in the night sky.  Without hesitation, your hand glazed over his.  AJ turned his head to you with wide eyes.  That smile of yours killed him.

*Why is whenever I look at ~~~~~~, her smile makes my unbeating heart want to skip.  She's the most beautiful human, no beautiful woman I've ever seen.  I was so caught up in only thinking about Nayoung, that I didn't even realize that the one girl who not only help me over come my past.  ~~~~~~ was the one who made me realized that I was living in the past.  She helped me move on..*

AJ leaned into towards you, pressing his forehead against yours.

"Do you trust me."

You closed your eyes.  Feeling AJ's breath against your skin.

*Without knowing who I was, where I came from.  They're willing to give their life for me.  The day I tried to kill myself, all of them were on their knees, begging me to not jump.*

You looked up at AJ.  His eyes glistening, staring down at you.

*I never realized it.  I didn't bother to let it cross my mind.*

You leaned into AJ. The tip of your nose touching his.

"I trust you."

AJ's lips curved into a smile.  His arm carefully wrapping around your small waist.

*Slowly all this time...*

AJ tilted his head to the side, pressing his soft cold lips against yours.

The moon's light shined even brighter that night.  A spotlight shining down on the two.

You wrapped your arms around AJ's neck, pulling him closer.

*I'm starting to fall in love with each and every one of the Neverland princes.*