Never Say Sorry

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfEs_OS0Uhc

-----------------

You placed your newborn son, Sanghyun in his crib. Soohyun came behind you wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Your sleeping with AJ tonight?" Soohyun asked.

You nodded. "Go ahead, I'll watch Sanghyun." Soohyun kissed your lips.

You waved goodbye, walking towards AJ's room.

Just as you walked in, AJ walked out of his bathroom wearing grey track pants, shirtless with a towel over his dripping wet hair. Your eyes widened, quickly turning around. "I-I'm sorry." You stuttered. AJ chuckled at your shyness. "You know we are married. There is going to be a time you would have to get used to it."

You turned your body around. Its been a month since Damon disappeared from their lives. Everything was back to normal. AJ pulled you into an embrace. Water dripping onto your face. AJ frowned, wiping your face with his hand. "Sorry." AJ sheepishly smiled. You laughed, placing your hands on his head. You started to dry AJ's hair when his hands fell on top yours. You looked down at AJ. He pulled the wet towel off his head, throwing it aside.

"I'm sorry." AJ whispered.

You looked up at AJ with sad eyes.

"Why are you sorry for?" You asked.

AJ stared at you. "Because at that very moment I saw Nayoung. I forgot all about you. When Nayoung was there in front of me, I thought someone out there gave me a second chance with her. But, Nayoung was corrupted, and she wasn't the same  Nayoung I knew. Being in a trance, used, and almost killing Soohyun. It should have been me he chose to kill. Not him-"

You pressed your lips against AJ's cold ones. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him deeper. The two of you pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Never say that again. Nayoung was your first love and I understand. She'll always be in here." You said, pointing to his heart.

"Even though your heart stopped beating, no matter what happens. Nayoung will be watching over you, all of you. Even Kibum."

AJ looked at you. He leaned forward pressing his lips against yours. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you towards the bed. He drew his lips down your jawline, the two of you falling onto the soft bed. With AJ on top, his lips moved back onto your lips, lightly leaving a soft kiss.

"I love you." AJ whispered.

You looked into AJ's eyes.

Something about AJ eyes made you melt into them. You softly gaze at him, your arms still wrapped around his neck.

"I love you too, Jaesup oppa."

AJ pressed his lips against yours once more, smiling in between.

He slipped your gown off, pulling the covers over the both of you.