Nightmare

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iDxh9AV3aY

----------------

In a hidden dark shadowy part of the Neverland forest. A man stood in front of the two graves.

His lips curved in to a grin, pressing his foot hard against the steel stone.

"Just as I expected. Kim Kibum. Now that you are gone, and Nayoung gone. The only gift of god alive is no other than ~~~~~~. With you gone Kibum, no one can stop me. Not even your poor weak brothers."

Damon smirked, his body turning into a shadow. His shadow breezed through the forest like a strong wind. He slipped underneath the cracks of the doors and windows, finally making into the room. He stared at your body close to Dongho. He smirked as he pulled out his hand. He closed his eyes, entering your dream.

You were in a dark empty room. The curtains were torn to shreds. The chairs were all out of place, and a bed that was left untouched. Your breathing started to become heavy, as you turned around, seeing those blood red eyes staring at you again. Like in any other one of your dreams, Damon was always there haunting you.

"Stay away from me!" You screamed.

You tossed and turn in bed. Causing Dongho to wake up.

"~~~~~?" Dongho opened his sleepy eyes.

"S-stay away from me! No! Don't touch me!" You whispered.

In your dream, Damon slowly was walking towards you, having you fall onto the bed. He hovered over you, pressing his rough cold hands on your cheek.

"The gift of god's innocence. How lovely would it be to have you bare my child." Damon smirked.

"No! NO! GET OFF! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"~~~~~~~!!!!!!" Dongho yelled.

Your eyes shot open. Tears ran down your face like a waterfall. You looked up to see Dongho hovered over you.

"~~~~~~~, did you have that dream again?" Dongho asked.

Tears welled up in your eyes as you wrapped your arms around Dongho's neck.

"Dongho oppa!" You cried.

Dongho pulled you up. He wrapped his arms around your waist, caressing your hair.

"Shh, its okay. I'm here."

Suddenly, Dongho felt an evil presence. His eyes stared at the space in front of their bed.

"Damon." Dongho whispered.

Your eyes widened, as Dongho pulled you behind him.

"What could I expect. The youngest and his power to sense feeling, auras and of course my presence." Damon smirked.

Damon appeared in his normal vampire form. His black cloak, flew off in front of him, showing his red glossy eyes, his pale white face and of course his sharp fangs with his grin stamped on his face.

"You have no business being here!" Dongho yelled.

"On the contrary I do. Your just in the way."

Dongho was flown into the wall. You screamed in horror.

"Dongho!" You yelled. You were about to run towards him, when Damon flew his hand to the side, having you collide into the mirror.

"~~~~~~!!!" Dongho screamed.

Your body ached in pain, glass shards stuck in your back and arms. Your frail body limped, as you tried to stand up.

Damon walked up towards you, the scent of your blood running through the air. He pressed his hand against your arm, blood staining his pale hands. He brought your blood to his nose, tasting it for the first time. His senses started to become more clear and his strength becoming even stronger. He smirked, bending his head towards your neck, his fangs protruding out. But, before he could puncture his fangs into your skin, he was thrown to the opposite side of the room.

Dongho quickly ran to your side. He pressed his hand on your arm. His eyes widened, the scent of your blood made him crave for you. He shook the thought away helping you up.

"I made myself clear, Damon." A sharp voice roared.

Eli stood at the entrance of the door.

"You think you could just hide and ease your way into the castle.  Or have you forgot that Kiseop could see you coming in and I can control your shadow." Eli smirked.

Kiseop walked into the room. His eyes black with fear.

Damon stood up, his eyes even more red after tasting your blood.

"You watch princes. Watch your princess carefully, because before you know it. She'll be mine."

Damon disappeared in thin air. Kiseop and Eli both gritted their teeths, cursing at themselves for letting him run out again.

"~~~~~~!"

Kiseop and Eli quickly ran to your side.

Hoon ran in to the room. He shoved his brothers aside, placing his hand over your wounds. You winced in pain as you felt the shards pull out of your back, and the wounds closing in.

"Get a towel. Have Hyeri give her a bath. She'll sleep with Soohyun tonight." Hoon ordered.

"But-"

"No buts Dongho. You know Soohyun is the only one who can shield her from Damon." Hoon glared.

Dongho nodded.

Hyeri appeared, she bowed towards the princes. She helped you up, carefully walking you to the bathroom.

Soohyun arrived at the scene. He stared at the open window, the curtains blowing in with the wind.

"No one sleeps. Until Damon is dead in my hands." Soohyun ordered.

"Understand!" Soohyun yelled.

Hoon, Kiseop, Eli and Dongho nodded.

Kevin laid his back against the door, outside Dongho's room.

AJ was on the other side of Kevin.

AJ clenched his fist together, slamming it into the wooden door. A hole punctured through.

'Damon, I'll make sure you die in MY HANDS!'